[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh i cant wait to see a BTS or wat chu call it lol...kim and nadech are filming today which i Thailand time hehehe

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Don't worry, as long as it's Nadech's lakorn, the news will be following him closely. I bet they will have new BTS today

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
the only lakorn nadech looked good in was ngao rak laung jai.. but wow this one he looks damn fione! he looks so refreashed and clean! cant wait to see him and kim. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ 555 they're so silly. Kim is beautiful. Is it just the light or does her hair not look as light-brown as it sid at the opening? And it's cool to see a hair change in Nadech. :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
ooo nadech looks so damn good! lol.. i cannot stop saying that!! he looks the best on this drama!! :) love the style of his clothes and hair.. perfect.. kim is a beauty!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Rough translation for SSBT:
Welcoming summer, They gave Nadech a haircut to match his new role. After opening up his face, we can see big buns on his cheeks. Nadech gains some weight.
Nadech: yes, I gained some weight. I have to be bigger than Kim, ** smile** just kidding!!! I'm just teasing her.
Kim: just like me? He is bad. ** LOL** yes, he is helping me out. My face is round. He is handsome.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I love love love Nadech's new hairstyle! Ohhh how adorable. He's looking so fine here! <3 I wanna see some Alex's pictures as well.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hot hot hot hot! Nadech is so darn cUte in his new hair cut...Kim is so pretty...gosh i cant wait anymore...Love them both...and tat some sexy post Kim post on da BTS while NATWARA at da door...i'm getting to excite...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Some description from Kimmy home. In that scence, Pittaya dropped coffee on Katrea 's shirt (or something like that). So she took his shirt and wore it. Then, Mint N showed up at the door and got that sassy post from Katrea... Lol

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i love that she is much shorter than he is. it is soo cute! i'm glad he gained a little bit of weight...he is really cute that way with the new haircut also..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm totally spazzing out watching the bts and loving just the thought of Kim in her bratty role and now seeing her all glam like that, I'm super excited for their relationship to develop!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omgah Nadech looks good! He;s even more smexxi being chuuby! I so excited for this! and his haircut! Kim is not Fat she at least have figure