[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
First episode...moving along quickly which is NICE!! don't like it when the drag and build the story.. but i'm enjoying it so far. Ken isn't too bad, but you can still tell he's a newbie but then again his character is suppose to be a naive so he's playing that part perfectly.. I'll wait to see how he does in the more dramatic scene.. but either way, i like the way he and janie look together.. super cute. Can't wait to see the cute scenes. ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally,I finished watching episode 1. I totally forgot that I have homework due tonight;so,I spend the whole
day doing my homework. But anyway, I agree,episode 1 went by fast.

Oh no,my nang'ek Janie,already fallen in love with the ugly uncle. She's getting in to his trap. :( I felt so sad for Ken's character.
Gosh,the uncle is such an a**. he knows that Ken,his nephew, have a thing for Janie already
and he still using him for get info so he can get her. Doesn't she know that he's married???

Next episode,she's going to cancel on Ken and go with the ugly uncle. ;( She's fallen for that guy slowly.
Sad.

Yeah,Ken's acting is okay so far, which is good. Hopefully, it stays like that.ha. Can't expect much from him
since this is only his second lakorn.

little

sarNie Adult
First ep. is fast paced This version is good and entertaining. P'ek is suppose to be useless but i find it cute and innocence that's what his character is. I normally hate weak character but I like Mookta younger twin. She makes me sad and feel unlove by her mom. Mom likes to compare her to the older sis which a mom shouldn't do. I would feel unlove, not confidence too if my Mom was like her. I normally hate bad girl but I really like Tanya character she portrays it so good and real. I was laughing when she pretend that her family was all good and her mom and sis and even the servants were gossiping her. It's really good I might like this one more than Ken and Ann maybe not maybe yes cus this is newer and it's going to be different so that's why but Rang ngao is 1 of my fav of Ken and Ann.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really can't wait to start on this one ! Once it hits the weekend I'm free to watch it !!! Ahhhh

Sneaked a few scenes here and there !
And wow loving the wardrobe maaaaak !

tikaff

sarNie Egg
thanks Alice for posting the pics, nice to c and janie/ken look cute. ken isnt 2 bad, hes cute, v pleasant & likeable. cant wait for siz part 2 take revenge. Janie's amazing, two diverse acting role ! hope she nails it. no matter love janie :=) wonder if she will be wif ken at the end....cant stand the uncle.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks Alice for posting the pics, nice to c and janie/ken look cute. ken isnt 2 bad, hes cute, v pleasant & likeable. cant wait for siz part 2 take revenge. Janie's amazing, two diverse acting role ! hope she nails it. no matter love janie :=) wonder if she will be wif ken at the end....cant stand the uncle.
In the previous version, the Pra'nang did get together. I don't think they'll change the ending for this version.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I just finished watching the first two episodes and so far it's not bad at all. Like everyone mentioned, I like the fast pace and the OST sounds really good. However, at the moment I feel that Janie isn't the most convincing as the innocent twin. As for Kane, oh gosh I thought Dome's acting was bad. Well can't beat Mr Kane here. Everything from his facial expressions, posture and speech are all very stiff, so not lively at all. He's also slightly more appealing when he doesn't smile. I'll wait for the future episodes and judge further.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the older sis she's very vicious and violent

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish watching episode 2. And there we have it ya, she,the naive girl, have fallen deeply for the ugly uncle.
She won't listen to the warning that was given to her but instead she decided to trust the ugly uncle. ;(
Poor Ken,felt so bad for him. I'm sure he's suspecting that there is something going on between the ugly
uncle and the naive girl.

Next episode, she's pregnant!! Well,I'm assuming that b/c she's throwing up.So,is this why the ugly
uncle told her that he will married her? Just wondering, in the old version did the naive girl got pregnant too?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just finish watching episode 2. And there we have it ya, she,the naive girl, have fallen deeply for the ugly uncle.
She won't listen to the warning that was given to her but instead she decided to trust the ugly uncle. ;(
Poor Ken,felt so bad for him. I'm sure he's suspecting that there is something going on between the ugly
uncle and the naive girl.

Next episode, she's pregnant!! Well,I'm assuming that b/c she's throwing up.So,is this why the ugly
uncle told her that he will married her? Just wondering, in the old version did the naive girl got pregnant too?
pregnant part we'll see the trouble coming can't remember the older version whether she had a miscarriage or not :scratchhead2: but the tragic is she suicide herself

btw AyLove your question did the younger sis she's pregnant in the older version, yes she's pregnant

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
pregnant part we'll see the trouble coming can't remember the older version whether she had a miscarriage or not :scratchhead2: but the tragic is she suicide herself

btw AyLove your question did the younger sis she's pregnant in the older version, yes she's pregnant
oh, yeah, that's the most tragic thing is that she commit suicide.

Thanks for the answer.

I'm loving the ost but I cant find it at all. I know that the girl from Tom Yom Lum Sing is the one who sings the
main song. but I just don't know her name. Going to go search up her name.hahha

little

sarNie Adult
It's been so long can't remember much but I think that she didn't have a miscarriage She commit sudicide for sure I think she hung herself to die. U guys are so good to know n tell the difference who can act good or not. I mostly sees the pretty cute faces and I forget there acting good and bad. I like Tanya and Pip (uncle) He stills looks handsome but too bad his p'ek days are gone.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's been so long can't remember much but I think that she didn't have a miscarriage She commit sudicide for sure I think she hung herself to die. U guys are so good to know n tell the difference who can act good or not. I mostly sees the pretty cute faces and I forget there acting good and bad. I like Tanya and Pip (uncle) He stills looks handsome but too bad his p'ek days are gone.
thanks refreshing my memory that she didn't have a miscarriage