[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow ken look So handsome there!! I agree, they look good together. Ken look same age as janie. He resembles dome right there. I really hope janie doesn't act too sassy cause the strong twin was sophisticated and elegant

Thanks
I agree with you. Moonin was so classy, sophisticated and elegant!!! Ann was way too cool, I can't think of any Nang'ek at the moment that would have been able to be as good as Ann. I love Janie to death but when it comes to acting tough and strong Janie usually comes off a bit sassy. Although I don't understand why, when you see Janie behind the scene, she herself is very sophisticated, holds herself well, and is perfect for Moonin's character.

I dont know about you girls but I noticed that Moonin wears soo much CHANEL. I thought it was cool that they had her in a consist brand...wonder if they'll make Janie wear as much CHANEL haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree with you. Moonin was so classy, sophisticated and elegant!!! Ann was way too cool, I can't think of any Nang'ek at the moment that would have been able to be as good as Ann. I love Janie to death but when it comes to acting tough and strong Janie usually comes off a bit sassy. Although I don't understand why, when you see Janie behind the scene, she herself is very sophisticated, holds herself well, and is perfect for Moonin's character.

I dont know about you girls but I noticed that Moonin wears soo much CHANEL. I thought it was cool that they had her in a consist brand...wonder if they'll make Janie wear as much CHANEL haha
i love the way they dressed Anne as Moonin and her hairstyle was great too!..wow, i never knew they had her wearing chanel stuff. good to know hehe..im worried janie will come off as too sassy and seductive like her character in "kol ruk luang jai" with ken.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Veekit wasn't dressed up in suits in the last version lol I bet they will make his character more significant since ch3 is promoting ken big time

Agreed!!
More like in work shirts, long sleeve collared shirt with a tie
*squeals making me think of KenT.
He was so adorable !! heheheheh so innocent and dorky
heehehehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
shes also in here too. she starred in "dok som see thong" as one of the maid and also "tom yum lum sing" i believe shes playing "Moonin" friend who was once played by Kik Mayurin

มิ้นท์ผ่านมงกุฎฯ เชื่อ'แรงเงา'ฉลุย

เคยผ่านละครรีเมกอย่าง "มงกุฎดอกส้ม" มาแล้ว พอมาเล่นละคร "แรงเงา" เลยไม่เป็นปัญหา สาว 'มิ้นท์'มิณฑิตา วัฒนกุล เผยว่า

"เรื่องแรงเงาเราก็รับบทเป็นตัวที่พี่กิ๊ก(มยุริญ) เคยเล่นเอาไว้ เราก็จะเป็นเพื่อนนางเอก เป็นคนดี ยังไม่ได้ไปศึกษาในตัวบทชัดเจน แต่ก็จะมีครอบครัวเราคอยบอกว่าตัวนี้จะเล่นยังไง"

กลัวโดนเปรียบเทียบกับเวอร์ชั่นที่แล้วหรือเปล่า "ไม่ค่อยเท่าไหร่ เพราะเราก็เคยเล่นเรื่องมงกุฎดอกส้มมาแล้ว มันก็เป็นละครรีเมกซึ่งเราก็ผ่านตรงนั้นมาได้ เรื่องแรงเงาก็ไม่น่าจะมีปัญหา เราก็เคยดูนะเรื่องแรงเงา เชื่อว่าเวอร์ชั่นนี้คนดูก็น่าจะชอบ"

ส่วนเรื่องต้มยำลำซิ่งเราจะอีกสไตล์นึง เป็นผู้หญิงงงๆ โก๊ะๆ ตามคนไม่ค่อยทัน ในเรื่องก็จะมีพี่จิ๊ก-เนาวรัตน์ ,ตั๊ก-ศิริพร อยู่ยอด ที่คอยปล่อยมุขฮาๆ ไม่ต้องเครียดอะไรมากกับบท"

credit to khaosod

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i love the way they dressed Anne as Moonin and her hairstyle was great too!..wow, i never knew they had her wearing chanel stuff. good to know hehe..im worried janie will come off as too sassy and seductive like her character in "kol ruk luang jai" with ken.
I hope not either, I hope Janie can be more mature and elegant like Ann was. I also hope she can show the big difference between her twin roles, since this is her 1st twin role!

I noticed that they dressed Ken P in suits too, I liked the role of Veekit as a casual working man rather than a "higher-class" man. However, I do want to see Veekit with a bigger role this time...I just hope they don't over do it. I like the dorky shy innocent Veekit :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

THEY LOOK HOT TOGETHER! Ken is always have a "thing" with these older women! First aum, now janie :clap2: :spicy: :pervie:

Yay, the first photo from Janie's IG. They actually look good together.

Cr. Janie's instagram
OMG!!!!!!!! They look hot together. I wouldnt think that they matched! Perfect! I am so looking
forward to this!

cr. Ken's twitter

cr. verasalon ig

cr. janie's ig

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
shes also in here too. she starred in "dok som see thong" as one of the maid and also "tom yum lum sing" i believe shes playing "Moonin" friend who was once played by Kik Mayurin

มิ้นท์ผ่านมงกุฎฯ เชื่อ'แรงเงา'ฉลุย

เคยผ่านละครรีเมกอย่าง "มงกุฎดอกส้ม" มาแล้ว พอมาเล่นละคร "แรงเงา" เลยไม่เป็นปัญหา สาว 'มิ้นท์'มิณฑิตา วัฒนกุล เผยว่า

"เรื่องแรงเงาเราก็รับบทเป็นตัวที่พี่กิ๊ก(มยุริญ) เคยเล่นเอาไว้ เราก็จะเป็นเพื่อนนางเอก เป็นคนดี ยังไม่ได้ไปศึกษาในตัวบทชัดเจน แต่ก็จะมีครอบครัวเราคอยบอกว่าตัวนี้จะเล่นยังไง"

กลัวโดนเปรียบเทียบกับเวอร์ชั่นที่แล้วหรือเปล่า "ไม่ค่อยเท่าไหร่ เพราะเราก็เคยเล่นเรื่องมงกุฎดอกส้มมาแล้ว มันก็เป็นละครรีเมกซึ่งเราก็ผ่านตรงนั้นมาได้ เรื่องแรงเงาก็ไม่น่าจะมีปัญหา เราก็เคยดูนะเรื่องแรงเงา เชื่อว่าเวอร์ชั่นนี้คนดูก็น่าจะชอบ"

ส่วนเรื่องต้มยำลำซิ่งเราจะอีกสไตล์นึง เป็นผู้หญิงงงๆ โก๊ะๆ ตามคนไม่ค่อยทัน ในเรื่องก็จะมีพี่จิ๊ก-เนาวรัตน์ ,ตั๊ก-ศิริพร อยู่ยอด ที่คอยปล่อยมุขฮาๆ ไม่ต้องเครียดอะไรมากกับบท"

credit to khaosod
oh yeah I remember her she played that maid name Ah Kim Lang in Mongkut

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

THEY LOOK HOT TOGETHER! Ken is always have a "thing" with these older women! First aum, now janie :clap2: :spicy: :pervie:

Yay, the first photo from Janie's IG. They actually look good together.

Cr. Janie's instagram

cr. Ken's twitter

cr. verasalon ig

cr. janie's ig
OMG!!!!!!!! They look hot together. I wouldnt think that they matched! Perfect! I am so looking forward to this one!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Interesting pair...Ken Phupoom reminds me a bit of Boy Pisanu at some angles.
Ken P face looks like P'Boy Pissanu and his hairstyle looks like P'Au Thanakorn

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMG, didn't check this thread for a while, look at the fitting pics,

SO SPEECHLESS :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ,

lol, change my minds, will watch it for sure, would be on my Watch list

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, didn't check this thread for a while, look at the fitting pics,

SO SPEECHLESS :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ,

lol, change my minds, will watch it for sure, would be on my Watch list
its ok my dear icyplace I'm here speaking for U I'm looking forward to see it too on my
watch list na ja :party: let the Moonim revenge game begin but before we get to it we
have go through the weak innocent Janie NO.2 we'll see the Janie NO.1 the rose that likes
to play tricks on Veekrit and families finding justice for her beloved younger sister :numchuck:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
its ok my dear icyplace I'm here speaking for U I'm looking forward to see it too on my
watch list na ja :party: let the Moonim revenge game begin but before we get to it we
have go through the weak innocent Janie NO.2 we'll see the Janie NO.1 the rose that likes
to play tricks on Veekrit and families finding justice for her beloved younger sister :numchuck:
Hi my friend ALice, how are you doing? :wub: :wub:

Lol, good thing i haven't seen RN from Ann version :thumbsup: , so right now i totally don't know anything about that lakorn, nice , right, so i can have my own enthusiasm and waiting for it,

the only thing i know right now from reading some posts that Janie will be twins, i will have something really excited to wait for besides some of my fav actors for 2012

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hi my friend ALice, how are you doing? :wub: :wub:

Lol, good thing i haven't seen RN from Ann version :thumbsup: , so right now i totally don't know anything about that lakorn, nice , right, so i can have my own enthusiasm and waiting for it,

the only thing i know right now from reading some posts that Janie will be twins, i will have something really excited to wait for besides some of my fav actors for 2012
I had seen the older version of Anne and Ken T so if U have any question don be scare
to ask na ja

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I had seen the older version of Anne and Ken T so if U have any question don be scare
to ask na ja
thanks girl :wub: :wub: , surely i will, when watching it, actually i did see first 2 eps of Ann from long time ago when this topic started but i stopped, waiting for janie 's version :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: