[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Tanya's nickname is baby face n'ek, i wonder how they will make her look old.
I know right haha. Maybe they'll give her one of those old lady hair-do's with her hair all up. Those make-up artists will probably be able to make her look older. We'll see soon :scratchchin:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

THEY LOOK HOT TOGETHER! Ken is always have a "thing" with these older women! First aum, now janie :clap2: :spicy: :pervie:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thanks! Love the pics.Oh my gosh, I bet those pics are going to come out good. ^-^
Janie is beautiful.And that boy Ken he look nice. And some pic no he don't but in some other one he look very nice. Man, I'm curious to see if he can act.If he can then that's great!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Ken Is a very lucky guy that he get to work with an A list actress...not many new actor get to work with the A Lister...even Nadech who seem like he really want to work with a A List actress he not even close yet...surprise Ken would be the first one...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow ken look So handsome there!! I agree, they look good together. Ken look same age as janie. He resembles dome right there. I really hope janie doesn't act too sassy cause the strong twin was sophisticated and elegant

Thanks

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow ken look So handsome there!! I agree, they look good together. Ken look same age as janie. He resembles dome right there. I really hope janie doesn't act too sassy cause the strong twin was sophisticated and elegant

Thanks

OMG tell me about it
* I got the chills when I read your comment
I so love RN ! CLASSIC !

Agreed, Kane looks Janies age !

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Now there's another ken playing as veekit lol

So was the other cast there too?
I'm sure they were, but these are just the Instagram photos..they will come out with the official ones soon.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know about y'all but this ken p guy just keep looking better and better with each pictures hehe. Can't wait for the lakorn ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This Kane is lucky tho because he already got the chance to work with Aum, almost got the chance with Aff and now Janie.

Same here, not too fond of his voice