[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Credits to snow_scorpio @spicyforum

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20111124/115856/เคนกดดันเป็นพระเอกในแรงเงา.html

Ken P basically confirmed himself as p'ek...which is what we assumed since the director confirmed him since the beginning. Just waiting for fitting/opening. If someone can read Thai, please translate for us :)
The first part of the article is about his movie with Aum P. He said that the feedback was really good, people call him by his character's name instead of his real name and they want to take pictures with him, blah blah blah.
The second part is about Rang Ngao and he said that he's stressed about taking the role. He did not mention who the n'ek is, but said they should begin filming at the end of the year.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Director already came out to confirm Ken P and Janie as pranang. Janie she also posted the script on her Facebook maybe now she learn the script. People need to accept that Ken P and Janie are there. No need to confirm and confirm again except if something change.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks onahc for the translation! :)

Janie has been confirmed in here already, the reason her name wasn't mentioned in the article because Ken P was the one that viewers were confused if he's in or out. Anyways, I'm glad it's clear now :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Director already came out to confirm Ken P and Janie as pranang. Janie she also posted the script on her Facebook maybe now she learn the script. People need to accept that Ken P and Janie are there. No need to confirm and confirm again except if something change.
absolutely right big sister May I'm with U on this I don't know how a sudden I change
my mind just to accept Janie pairing with Ken P I believe now Kane does show a little
bit of his potential :bravo:

may1363

sarNie Adult
absolutely right big sister May I'm with U on this I don't know how a sudden I change
my mind just to accept Janie pairing with Ken P I believe now Kane does show a little
bit of his potential :bravo:
LOL My dear Alice, I'm happy that you change your mind. That mean you will not skipt this drama right? Yeah we should accept the fact that Janie and Ken P are the pranang since both Janie and Ken already confirm and the director too. Don't think about the age difference and just enjoy the lakorn.

Hey friend I'm curious why suddenly you start to like Ken P ?

Now I can't wait for the fitting/opening.

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! 5 of anne's lakorn gonna be remake!!!!!
Ch3 really want to find somebody to replace anne huh??!!! :thumbdown:

koi already had a bad comment because she'll act in one of anne's remake..
I don't know about others.
i'm not sure about janie..
for the innocent anne-maybe janie can..but for strong..nobody can be like anne especially in this scene..

nobody...nobody..but anne.. :whistle: :whistle:

Who's the pra ek??
And who's gonna acted as MD..is it Chatchai .. :scratchchin:

For me,its okay if they want to remake Rnag Ngao..
but no to Oum Ruk,Sawan Bieng and Manee yard Fah!!
A triple big NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!
This 3 lakorn was epic and classic!!!!

is that ture??
5 of anne's lakorn gonna be remake!!!!!
what are they

but kenp with janie?
i can't image

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL My dear Alice, I'm happy that you change your mind. That mean you will not skipt this drama right? Yeah we should accept the fact that Janie and Ken P are the pranang since both Janie and Ken already confirm and the director too. Don't think about the age difference and just enjoy the lakorn.

Hey friend I'm curious why suddenly you start to like Ken P ?

Now I can't wait for the fitting/opening.
I won't be skipping this lakorn and enjoying spazzing all the fun with our Janie's club
gang :highfive: :party:

all of a sudden I start to like Ken P somehow he reminded of his senior gen Ken T and
want to his potential since the fans said his movie with Aump did really good so I might
give a try and forget the age differences cos now in society they don really care about the ages

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is that ture??
5 of anne's lakorn gonna be remake!!!!!
what are they

but kenp with janie?
i can't image
1. Rang Ngao - Janie/Ken P 2012
2. Plerng Boon - Rome/Cherry but we won't know the finalization till 2012
3. Sai Roong 2012
4. Samee Tee Tra 2012
5. Song Naree 2012

may1363

sarNie Adult
I won't be skipping this lakorn and enjoying spazzing all the fun with our Janie's club
gang :highfive: :party:

all of a sudden I start to like Ken P somehow he reminded of his senior gen Ken T and
want to his potential since the fans said his movie with Aump did really good so I might
give a try and forget the age differences cos now in society they don really care about the ages
Yeah me too I heard that the movie with Aum did good and from the teaser and picture they look good together. I want to see Janie and Ken when they are next to each other.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i agree!well said! ^-^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
five lakorn of anne's remaking.wow!! i;m curious to see how janie/ken p will look like together.

I'm w/ ya i want to see Aum P/ Ken p's movie too.I remember watching the trailer and I wanted to watch the movie even though it was the typical love story about an older women and younger guy falling in love and then nang'ek's ex comes back running for her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
five lakorn of anne's remaking.wow!! i;m curious to see how janie/ken p will look like together.

I'm w/ ya i want to see Aum P/ Ken p's movie too.I remember watching the trailer and I wanted to watch the movie even though it was the typical love story about an older women and younger guy falling in love and then nang'ek's ex comes back running for her.
yeah all the 5 I'd listed are P'Anne hit lakorn and serious roles except plerng boon the
one I really hate the story is so insane and depressing

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh great......I will watch for Janie though. Will have to accept Ken P one way or another.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome everyone. Yes same here, I'm so excited to see the fitting photos! Janie sounds excited for the role as well. I never had a problem with Ken P since I never seen his acting, but from the news...he's pretty cute. And the more I look at him, he doesn't look that young so I think things will be fine. I can't wait to see all the cast!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i still cant believe they are remaking this lakorn. it was one of annes best! unforgettable. i like janie but i just cant picture anyone right now doing just as well as anne did..

her and tanya is gonna look around the same age when its suppose to be a age gap

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I know what you mean tinah, it's hard to picture someone else in such an excellent role. But it doesn't mean Ann's version of Raeng Ngao is going anywhere hehe, we can always go back to watch it. :) But I know what you mean. I hope they don't remake other KA lakorns.

I want to see how Janie will portray a twin role. Let's wait to see the fitting pictures, maybe they will make Tanya look really older.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its funny how broadcast is producing their own lakorn lol lets see how well they will do in this version. its just weird to have chai-tanya play as the older role when janie is around their age.