[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yea thts rite! Haha i just realized tht, haha tht will be interesting.

Pope dont look as innocent as ken so im sure the rape scene will be a lil more intense haha. However in SB ken became king of r-scene haha.
another king of R Scene are Chakrit and Aum next probably Rome and Por T. yeah I'm
sure Pope will do well like Ken i find Pope resemble Ken and Grate, hey Cee have u heard
Pope when he talks in his interview or in dok som see tong his tone of voice sounded
like Ken as well.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMg, another Janie's lakorn, need to read back from page 1 , yayyyy, so excited, thanks everyone for news, pics and information about this lakorn. Oh, it 's a remake, that's fine, I never watch the original so as long as janie's in it, super fine to me, gonna do back-reading tonight

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
another king of R Scene are Chakrit and Aum next probably Rome and Por T. yeah I'm
sure Pope will do well like Ken i find Pope resemble Ken and Grate, hey Cee have u heard
Pope when he talks in his interview or in dok som see tong his tone of voice sounded
like Ken as well.
Haha i agree. I haven't heard Pope speak haha, now i must go see! Nobody has Ken's laugh tho hahahaha!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMg, another Janie's lakorn, need to read back from page 1 , yayyyy, so excited, thanks everyone for news, pics and information about this lakorn. Oh, it 's a remake, that's fine, I never watch the original so as long as janie's in it, super fine to me, gonna do back-reading tonight
icyplace the older version Ken and Anne played it and it was a very good one too and
I'm sure Janie will portray a good twin character.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haha i agree. I haven't heard Pope speak haha, now i must go see! Nobody has Ken's laugh tho hahahaha!

HAHHA i would always laugh when i hear his laugh;
who doesnt; cracks me up big time..when he laughs he explodes ahah
><

Janie is also a great actress im sure she can pull it off being Moonin and Mootha,
tae I just love how Anne portray both roles ><

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
HAHHA i would always laugh when i hear his laugh;
who doesnt; cracks me up big time..when he laughs he explodes ahah
><

Janie is also a great actress im sure she can pull it off being Moonin and Mootha,
tae I just love how Anne portray both roles ><
i remembered from the old one Anne Moonin she pretend to be as Mootha even the way she
dresses herself as the prim/proper but in reality she is sassy dressing and she went
and slap the uncle's wife cos her family destroy her younger sister. I'm imagining
Janie is doing all the slapping and bashing. :numchuck:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
icyplace the older version Ken and Anne played it and it was a very good one too and
I'm sure Janie will portray a good twin character.
thanks Alice, i haven't had time to do back-reading yet, but if it 's a remake from Ken & Anne, it must be an awesome version. Do you happen to know where I can see the old version. Hopefully this remake will be a good one as NPK, i didn't see the original, but the remake, which Janie did an excellent job as Nui

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ You can watch the whole lakorn on swtannenat's youtube channel (plus there's English subs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4XrTPtyh8E&feature=channel_video_title

tinah

sarNie Coma
the old version was really good. this was one of annes best performance and rhe other cast such as dodo and his wife were good too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
the old version was really good. this was one of annes best performance and rhe other cast such as dodo and his wife were good too

def. the performance of each individual was superb
:thumbsup:
including the language that was used in this lakorn ><

Janie is a very good actress. I'm sure she will do justice to the role.
Yup. I agree. It's the rest of the cast that I'm worried about. Janie can't carry this lakorn on her own, since IMO, the entire cast in the original all did a good job.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yup. I agree. It's the rest of the cast that I'm worried about. Janie can't carry this lakorn on her own, since IMO, the entire cast in the original all did a good job.
totally agree!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not worried about the new cast i know Janie definitely she will do a good job like Anne
too plus she has never played a twin role before yet so she may have potential as for
the p'ek Pope though his new and this is his first p'ek role but seem he will be fine
at it too like i said before something about him which resemble Ken the main thing
is his tone of voice etc.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well so far, Janie, Pope, and Chai are an excellent cast to be chosen but I'm not sure about thee rest. Lol, since they aren't revealed yet! But Aom Skaojai, Donut, Nott, Sara, Maprang, Jaja, or Gale are great supporting casts to be considered.