[Ch3] Raeng Ngao 2 (Broadcast Thai) : Janie Tienphosuwan / Ken Phupoom

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by -AyLove-, Jun 6, 2013.

1. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

2. nguco19892012

nguco19892012 sarNie Egg

Fitting pic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MKfan132 and saobomp like this.
  3. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

omfggg finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. nalyli

nalyli sarNie Egg

Here's a short storyline of what Raeng Ngao is going to be about. translated by thaidramaic_update
    IMG_5262.jpg IMG_5263.jpg

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  5. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

Ken looks really good here ! He looks more older looking but in a good way. I wonder what the part 2 is going to be about. There shouldn't be anything left from the first one. I wish ken and Anne had a part 2

6. Oh my goodness! Finally! Yay! I have been waiting patiently for this sequel! Ken definitely looks older! Janie is aging gracefully! They don't look 10 years apart! Man I'm falling for Ken all over again! I liked him since part one! And then I only saw him again in Nakee! Let this sequel be the third time I'll see him and that's enough! Lol let's tune in for more love from Veekit and Munin! Hopefully we get more love and babies from this sequel! :)

7. andreanaing

andreanaing sarNie Juvenile

yay Janie is back!!!!!

PrincessKarina likes this.
  8. alissaax

The title for Part 2 is Raeng Ngao, Raeng Kaen. This is 2 years later, will continue on from Raeng Ngao, Nok is back for revenge. And the old cast are all returning with additional character that will cause trouble for the married couple, Vikit and Munin.

MKfan132 and andreanaing like this.
  9. roselovesice

roselovesice 방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

BRAHHH!!! It's finally here, and it's finally happening! I didn't think it was going to happen, since it's been so long since the rumors for part 2 broke out. How exciting!!

PrincessKarina likes this.
  10. Lol! Yes! My my my! I cannot wait to see my beloved Veekit and Munin! But Veekit as a playboy? No!!!! :sad6:

11. alissaax

12. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

I feel like it's way too late to be making part 2. They should have made it while it was still hot. I for one have forgotten about the first one and don't feel like rewatching it.

13. alissaax

The story will run similar to the first part with morals and karma. What happens will surround the life of a married couple, issues they encounter and overcome. A married life is never going to be happy endings, but they'll overcome the misunderstanding they'll face together.
    I hope they'll have a bab.yyyyy.........
    babyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabysw
    rsceneswwilling|slapandkiss:pancarta::pancarta::thumbup:
    :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

14. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

I agree. Why wait this long to make part 2. I don't care too much about the first part anyway. I liked the original

15. alissaax

16. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Opening ceremony
    [​IMG]

xcinsationalx likes this.
  17. Oh my! Are ALL original cast members returning? This is super exciting! I cannot wait for more Ken P and Janie! :)

18. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

[​IMG]
    Credits to broadcastthaitv

19. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

So the lakorn will be about their rocky marriage 2 years later ?? Doesn't sound good , gosh, I hope he doesn't cheat, I can't stand manwhore lol. It's ok for n'ek tho :p

20. alissaax