[Ch3] Raak Boon 2 (Tv Scene)

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
How old is First? From the clip it's like they say 31.. :shock2:
Did I hear wrong or it's true. I thought he was alot younger than it. :scratchchin:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
According to thai wiki, he's born in 2526 (1983).  If so, he's 31.
According to our AF wiki, he's born in 1986.  If so, he's 28.

I would go with the thai wiki and say he turned 31 this year.  :)  Will edit AF's wiki later.  I can't believe he's in his 30's already... eek.

And hmm, I wonder how many years is this sequel set after the first since Margie them has a daughter.. eeeek :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if First is 31 his the same age as Pope born 1982 
First was actually born 1986 so his 27 his a yr older than me, i am 26 
u guys are all wrong 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
The SSBT clip says First is 31.
his 31 then First is born 1982 the same year as Pope, well this is 2014 so pope and first will be 32 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
God, why are we complaining about First age. I mean in the clip they already said he is 31.
I chose to trust them because they are giving First his birthday cake so they know that he is turning 31 and say it in the clip.
Screw all Wiki things. :whistle:  :whistle:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cheeraka said:
God, why are we complaining about First age. I mean in the clip they already said he is 31.
I chose to trust them because they are giving First his birthday cake so they know that he is turning 31 and say it in the clip.
i never trust the wiki page anyway i can't wait to see this part2 since i am so inlove with Mike&Margie part1 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Anyway, this lakorn is going to Close around the end of this moth.
Wonder what lakorn is waiting for Margie. Lately hers lakorn has been really quest.
Hope Ah'Pin will pair her up with Chakrit again as she has said that Chakrit have give her scheduel around june.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cheeraka said:
Anyway, this lakorn is going to Close around the end of this moth.
Wonder what lakorn is waiting for Margie. Lately hers lakorn has been really quest.
Hope Ah'Pin will pair her up with Chakrit again as she has said that Chakrit have give her scheduel around june.
omg a reunion of Khun Sama and Varee do u have the link 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Cheeraka said:

Clearly the clip said 31  :shrug: For clarification I looked it up tis' all.

One of the bts clips mentioned that Voonsen did some sort of voodoo black magic thing on Mike and had him believe she was Margie. I think there's going to be a lot more drama in RB2 than there was in RB1. Voonsen also has the "prai" ghost, played by Nampeung.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
omg a reunion of Khun Sama and Varee do u have the link 
I don't know where I saw it anymore.
But I don't know if Ah'Pin will pair up those two, she just said that Chakrit has give his shceduel for her around june.
I was just guessing if he will pair up with Margie cause Margie don't have new lakorn yet.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^ HAHAHA! Mike had difficulties lifting Margie! Too cute! and then she says, "Mike's body is the size of my leg" Lolol, oh Margie, so silly.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Hehe mike, you carried yaya so effortlessly b4, why are u struggling with margie now :)

I loved the casts in part 1 esp the one who played margie's friend, found her so pretty and her character was really cute, want to see more cute scenes of her and First And i really want to know who killed that guy!!