[Ch3] Raak Boon 2 (Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kyahhhh... nooooo... this can't be happening!!!
ahhh.. I can't take it!  there wasn't even that much sweet scenes between the pra'nangs in the first part!  Heck, I can't recall anymore lol... since it was more of a mystery instead... grrrr...

how can this be about the kids' generation.. boohoo.. i'm so sad!! oowaaahhhh.. :yuck: :whatever: :lmao:  my poor heart.. :cry1:

Reactions: Iya

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think so. I think it will focus on their struggles. There hasn't been anyone's name attached to this.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao.. I recalled the last scene after I posted that 30 mins afterwards.. the ending ended with Go dead..  They might continue from there.. *crosses fingers* hoohoo.. wishful thinking you know.. As much as I want to see "kids" I at least want to see the pra'nangs interact more with one another you know..?  :p hoohoohoo..

Reactions: Iya

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I same with u aikoden I so mad when I see its was kid generation. This is what sometime I'm mad when they making part 2, They can have kid but like this

Anyway let wait and see if this still mike and Margie in here or the kid. when raak boon end couple day ago and I watch SSBT I think heard khun pin say mike still be in here or maybe I might hear wrong it almost a year.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I son believe that this will focus on the kid generation. no one else name has pop up. they would have released name by now.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think it will be kid generation, I don't think Khun'Pin will make Maike and Margie parents cus she was doing the part2 just because of the fans want to see Mike and Margie again.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. maybe they can just scratch off this lakorn and make a new lakorn for mike/margie instead.. though I really enjoyed the lakorn to the max! 

The ending for the first part was in a way a cliff hanger since the uncle is now dead..  I can't think of how it'll just be focused on the kids generation just yet.. unless the box falls into someone else's hand and it's like a totally new cast now... hmmm...

I don't know what to think.. hopefully they confirm the lakorn and the leads that way we can stop speculating LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well nothing has been confirmed plot wise. it ia just baseless rumor again.

marygo

sarNie Egg
im new here and now i saw this topic ? So will be second season ? OMG ! Yes ! I want that and the creation of family as you said at the first posts :)

mikeangelo

sarNie Egg
Raakboon 2 Progress

If you have a Facebook account and check it regularly. You can keep updated about Mike's work through the international fan page on Facebook. It is another channel to follow Mike'news and share information between his fans.  
Just LIKE the following link: https://www.facebook...nationalFanpage   >> Mike D. Angelo International
fanpage Weibo : http://weibo.com/angelofamilypantip
Instagram : http://instagram.com...lo_interfanpage
We're from M1KE D. ANGELO FAMILY @ PANTIP.COM
Thanks ♥♥

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Yayyyyyyyy! Could the one more main charater be Boy cus Khun'Pin said it's a sureprise and could it be that he is the one who own the next RaakBoon box?
As guessed , there isn't young generation.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Thank for the update ka.... I don't understand every time ch3 make part 2 there will be another main in there too can it just be one