[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Everytime I see Maylee I cry is that something everyone also do? I just cant help it! maybe it's the background music also.
not only u ..
i feel the same too..i didn't cry but i feel sad...even its a sweet scene with JMT..
when i look at her eyes,i can feel her sadness,her pain,her suffering..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://youtu.be/V-cnEE5433o

cr :playChenneth

The host say Ann act so good as Maylee and Paeka...and the ghost..They also say that how come Paeka not afraid of the ghost if it were them they won't be like Paeka

cr:MS for translation.. :thumbsup:

Asy

sarNie Immature
One thing I don't understand is... (maybe I miss it) Khun Nai Yai knew that Ming Tian and May Lee were lovers? So how come she'd still continue on her plan to marry Khun Chai Yai and May Lee?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
One thing I don't understand is... (maybe I miss it) Khun Nai Yai knew that Ming Tian and May Lee were lovers? So how come she'd still continue on her plan to marry Khun Chai Yai and May Lee?
no..she didn't know it at first..i remember i saw 1 clip..there's an argument between MayLee,the dad & the mom (until now i can't remember their name,too long to remember..hahaha),maybe that time May Lee reveal that she loves JMT.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Everytime I see Maylee I cry is that something everyone also do? I just cant help it! maybe it's the background music also.
Yes! I do! Haha. It can't be helped haha.

this song is very famous right now..

cr : AnneThongdotcom
Oh I bet it is! Every time this song comes up I get goosebumps all over, and every time I hear it I feel a sense of mystery mixed with sadness and it makes me...feel some kind of emotional pain. I was hooked the instant I heard the er-hu in the beginning of the song and the voice of Jennifer Kim (right?) makes it perfect! I love the soundtrack to Qi Pao although I'm annoyed with the lakorn at the moment haha. This live performance would've been great if recorded voice was playing in the background.

Phatman, did you finish watching episode 6???
In fact, I have hehe. I've already posted my updated suspect list in the previous page hehe. As of now, my top three are: Jin, Lien, and.........Nai Yai (yes, I know, I initially didn't want to make her my suspect, but she's the only one left with Jin and Lien after everyone's crossed out, so I just needed to add a third one ^_^ ). Gee I wonder who the murderer is. :scratchhead2:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yes! I do! Haha. It can't be helped haha.

Oh I bet it is! Every time this song comes up I get goosebumps all over, and every time I hear it I feel a sense of mystery mixed with sadness and it makes me...feel some kind of emotional pain. I was hooked the instant I heard the er-hu in the beginning of the song and the voice of Jennifer Kim (right?) makes it perfect! I love the soundtrack to Qi Pao although I'm annoyed with the lakorn at the moment haha. This live performance would've been great if recorded voice was playing in the background.

In fact, I have hehe. I've already posted my updated suspect list in the previous page hehe. As of now, my top three are: Jin, Lien, and.........Nai Yai (yes, I know, I initially didn't want to make her my suspect, but she's the only one left with Jin and Lien after everyone's crossed out, so I just needed to add a third one ^_^ ). Gee I wonder who the murderer is. :scratchhead2:
Good for you. Episode 7 even better. I hope you will come up with the list for episode 7. Episode 8 even better......getting more and more dangerous for Pink to investigate because the killer know why Pink is there, do you think the killer will let Pink go??Pink also feel that someone is watching her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Good for you. Episode 7 even better. I hope you will come up with the list for episode 7. Episode 8 even better......getting more and more dangerous for Pink to investigate because the killer know why Pink is there, do you think the killer will let Pink go??Pink also feel that someone is watching her.
Awesome. I'm looking forward to episode 7.
I'm not sure why the killer hasn't done anything to Pink. May Lee must've possessed something the killer couldn't get that's why he/she murdered her. Or else the killer just resented May Lee. The thing is...why all of a sudden everything happens - Pink's being stocked, she's being threatened, etc...when the killer already knew Pink's reason from the previous episode (when Pink announced her purpose)... :scratchhead2: ...what is the reason? I think Ming Tian is somewhat involved because everything happened when Ming Tian started to tease Pink.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Awesome. I'm looking forward to episode 7.
I'm not sure why the killer hasn't done anything to Pink. May Lee must've possessed something the killer couldn't get that's why he/she murdered her. Or else the killer just resented May Lee. The thing is...why all of a sudden everything happens - Pink's being stocked, she's being threatened, etc...when the killer already knew Pink's reason from the previous episode (when Pink announced her purpose)... :scratchhead2: ...what is the reason? I think Ming Tian is somewhat involved because everything happened when Ming Tian started to tease Pink.
I was wondering about the same thing. Every time things happened when JMT started to tease Pink or maybe the killer try to frame Pei Pei, since pei pei is crazy. If something happen to Pink while she live in Jao's family house, the first suspect the police will question will be Pei Pei because everybody know that Pei Pei don't like Pink.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was wondering about the same thing. Every time things happened when JMT started to tease Pink or maybe the killer try to frame Pei Pei, since pei pei is crazy. If something happen to Pink while she live in Jao's family house, the first suspect the police will question will be Pei Pei because everybody know that Pei Pei don't like Pink.
Right...so it can't be the mother-daughter pair.