[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Its getting better and better..
Now everyone show their true color..
Nat is super fast!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWqCKVlI620&feature=share&list=UU2KNBlfQt8WEeG_10_Uozqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN71gOJKUiQ&feature=share&list=UU2KNBlfQt8WEeG_10_Uozqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRTx46Z1u7k&feature=share&list=UU2KNBlfQt8WEeG_10_Uozqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZvF-BPOkag&feature=share&list=UU2KNBlfQt8WEeG_10_Uozqg

Note from Nat :
I'm still out of town but I got the chance to use my computer/internet, so I'll be uploading all of epi6 tonight, epi7 will have to wait until next week unless I can do some tonight.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Currently watching 6.2 erghhh this lakorn irritates me so much now. Not the whole lakorn I mean May's character. Pei Pei is just crazy. If she have mental illness, she surely inherits it from her mom! Pink was mean to Ming Tian b/c she 'taught' to not be softhearted to all Pei Pei's crazy deeds, but everything she said was true. How come you'll forgive someone just because they have some bad history?! Baa jing jing, Pei Pei is raised to be a tiger by her crazy mom and Ming Tian is spoiling her! And now Khun Nai Rong asked Ming Tian to marry Pei Pei to cure her crazy illness???!!! What a crazy thought by a crazy khon tam! (sorry I'm being too harsh). Not to mention that I'm really annoyed with the flashbacks.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Currently watching 6.2 erghhh this lakorn irritates me so much now. Not the whole lakorn I mean May's character. Pei Pei is just crazy. If she have mental illness, she surely inherits it from her mom! Pink was mean to Ming Tian b/c she 'taught' to not be softhearted to all Pei Pei's crazy deeds, but everything she said was true. How come you'll forgive someone just because they have some bad history?! Baa jing jing, Pei Pei is raised to be a tiger by her crazy mom and Ming Tian is spoiling her! And now Khun Nai Rong asked Ming Tian to marry Pei Pei to cure her crazy illness???!!! What a crazy thought by a crazy khon tam! (sorry I'm being too harsh). Not to mention that I'm really annoyed with the flashbacks.
I agree with you. Pink was hard with JMT, but she got the point there. JMT have to learn how to say no, not feel sorry for Pei Pei all the time. Episode 7 was good,

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
just finished watching ep 6 and 7. All I have to say is that this lakorn is so good. But I was hoping they show MayLee's ghost more in the lakorn lol. I can't believe I just say that.

Anyway, I was wondereing why Pink got mad at JMT?
I think I have to watch it in eng sub.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
just finished watching ep 6 and 7. All I have to say is that this lakorn is so good. But I was hoping they show MayLee's ghost more in the lakorn lol. I can't believe I just say that.

I think later they will show more of Maylee's ghost. LOL...everybody just fall in love with Maylee and the ghost.....

I think you have to wait and watch episode 7 in eng sub.

I agree that QP is getting better and better.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes..QP getting better..
i like when Pink mad at JMT like that..no need to talk...just make a serious face...
Gosh,Oh is a really good actor...i mean a great actor!!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://youtu.be/fDWNM7OZdCc

cr : as tagged..

OMG!! what happen to Pink???!!
why she's crying?? someone translate pls..
gosh...pink gonna make me cry....
Anne never fail to make me cry!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I think somebody just close the spa room door and lock her up inside ' she was screaming for help and she calling out to pei pei don't play around open the door let me out'

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Believe it or not...I think the same! I want to see May Lee's ghost more too haha.

READ THIS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!
Suspect List (after episode 6)
1. Ming Tian: Simple - he's the pra'ek and he's the lover.
2. Wen Yeuy: He's royal and since he's all about dignity and pride, he wouldn't dare to lower himself down and commit such dirty crime. I'd be surprise to find out that he has something up his mind about his chaotic household.
3. Nai Yai: Can I do half and half? First half: everyone in here is suspecting her, so I'm going to take the reversed approach and say she's not the killer. Plus, she loves May Lee too much. Second half: The thing is, could she be mentally unstable due to the mia noi and possibly killed May Lee, since May Lee didn't help in splitting Ming San and Wei, help her from being humiliated by the mia noi that her son is gay, AND prevent Pei Pei and her mom from getting involved? Also, she had this suspicious look on her face when she and her husband were discussing about Pink and the murderer.
4. Nai Rong: She's evil yes, but I remember a scene during the BTS episode where she was arguing with Pei Pei about who the killer was.
5. Pei Pei: She's insane.
6. Siem: Her problem is the qi pao war only.
7. Jin: He just looks very suspicious, the way he looks at his surroundings and such. However, since the author is intentionally making him look suspicious, he may not be the killer...hmm. BUT, he's not saying too much so he's extremely suspicious.
8. Lien: From the look on her face, she looks frightened; she even looks scared of her husband (~DUM, DUm, dum~). However, she was questioning her husband about who the murderer is too, so she may not be the killer.
9. Yong San: He's just the caretaker of the museum, and it doesn't seem like he has anything to do with the family problems.
10. Wei: He's the scapegoat.
11. The other servants: They don't have that significant of a role in the story, so it doesn't make sense if the author made one of them the killer.
12. Ming San: He's a jerk.

One comment:
-I'm annoyed.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, and guess what?! I have a partner now! My little cousin is watching Qi Pao with me! Oh yea! No more frights for me! Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

The part when Pink cried...Pink say to her mom " He only see as a replacement of Maylee, I'm not important to him at all"

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
good for u phatman...
I wonder is RN ended yet? because the ghost still lazy!!!
I want to see her more..more...and more in QP..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Pink shouldn't be jealous with a dead person...+ JMT told her that May Lee was his first love...
i want to see something like the ghost is jealous with Pink and the ghost be more agressive and do something to pink.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Pink shouldn't be jealous with a dead person...+ JMT told her that May Lee was his first love...
i want to see something like the ghost is jealous with Pink and the ghost be more agressive and do something to pink.
Yeah, she shouldn't be angry at the ghost, but for most of us girls, if you go with a guy and he keeping talking about his ex wouldn't any of us be angry???

I know, you want to see the angry ghost, LOL..like we all do. I want to see the scary look of Maylee more and more.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Ann is such a damn good actress! Omfg! She can really pull off MayLee, the beautiful and sad ghost look and at the same time, play the cute and headstrong character, Pink so wonderfully.
Every episode of this lakorn gets more and more interesting. Go Ann!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
good for u phatman...
I wonder is RN ended yet? because the ghost still lazy!!!
I want to see her more..more...and more in QP..
Why thank you my dear!
Yeah, um...they should like totally fire May Lee's ghost haha because she's not doing her job.

Yeah...Good for you phatman
Hehe. Thank you, thank you!

Yep, I think so. When is JMT going to stop mention about Maylee in front of Pink???????Every time he do that, Pink always mad, he should know that by now.
Ming Tian annoys the heck out of me! Seriously!

Oh...that would be too scary! I want May Lee's ghost to be nice and gentle okay haha.

Ann is such a damn good actress! Omfg! She can really pull off MayLee, the beautiful and sad ghost look and at the same time, play the cute and headstrong character, Pink so wonderfully.
Every episode of this lakorn gets more and more interesting. Go Ann!
That's why we love Thongprasom, right!? Hehe.