[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMG! Ann is soo pretty! Hopefully they will show clips of Ann walking down the aisle... EEK! She is gonna look F L A W L E S S ! <3
Yeah, I am waiting for the clip too. Still no one post it yet :-((.

Nat still not sub ep.7 yet, hopefully she will have time for it soon, so you girls can watch ep.8 this week with all the Thai fans.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ohh.... I like Nok Jariya!! She is a good actress too.. i didnt know she acted in the Old Rang Ngao :)
She was in Rang Ngao? I know she was in Kon Ruk Luang Jai...hmm... :scratchhead2:...think...think...Rang Ngao?...You mean like an older version of Rang Ngao?? Not Anne's version?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne look so pretty at the event! Why don't they style her hair and do her make up like that in this Lakorn lol she's wearing the same dress too

thailover01

sarNie Adult
She was in Rang Ngao? I know she was in Kon Ruk Luang Jai...hmm... :scratchhead2:...think...think...Rang Ngao?...You mean like an older version of Rang Ngao?? Not Anne's version?

Haha yess i meant the older verison! && Yea i saw one of her lakorns called Nam Soh Sai it was very good! <3

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Anne look so pretty at the event! Why don't they style her hair and do her make up like that in this Lakorn lol she's wearing the same dress too

RIGHT?! OMG! Ann looked S T U N N I N G at the event! OmG! WOOT WOOT! She was beyond gorgeous <3 :thumbsup: :heart: :flowers:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
cr : as tagged

i think this is for tomorrow episode..after they spend a sweet moment like this,maybe JMT keep mentioning ML's name...thats why she cry ( in the preview)..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Woah can't believe it's almost Qi Pao day, 2 more days! I haven't even watched episode 7 yet!
I know, I know. I don't think Nat have sub ep.7 yet, but it's like very excited now. Almost QP day again.

On Tonight Show last night, Ann mention something about Siew (the servant) . Ann said "Siew have a lot of stories behind her, and we all will be surprise. I wonder, what she mean by that.