[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
So I see a lot of people suspect Khun Mae Yai, Jao Ming Tian's Mom. I don't see how she would kill MayLee though because it appears that she really loves MayLee. Why would she kill MayLee though? What are her intentions?
The most suspicious to me at the moment is the Uncle and his wife, possibly the older brother (agreeing with Alice here). I speculate that maybe the older brother killed MayLee because he was supposed to marry her but he is gay with Oh Anuchit's character, Wei. In order to escape the marriage, he might've killed her and like Alice said, he must've freaked out after killing her that he got into an accident and died. Just pure assumptions. Lol.
I feel like I'm a CSI now. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i didn't mention the mother but the only i left for you is only ming tian the pra'ek cos the mum looks like she's pretending to be nice innocent
I know. I just want to leave Ming Tian's mom out too because she's everyone in here's prime suspect :p (well not everyone exactly). If the writer wants us to be surprised then he/she is directing us to think that it's the mom because the mom is all nice and innocent and she has no motive for killing May Lee. So, with that mentality, I'm going to say it's not Ming Tian's mom. You guys probably won't understand what I'm saying because I can't explain it more precise than this keke, sorry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So I see a lot of people suspect Khun Mae Yai, Jao Ming Tian's Mom. I don't see how she would kill MayLee though because it appears that she really loves MayLee. Why would she kill MayLee though? What are her intentions?
The most suspicious to me at the moment is the Uncle and his wife, possibly the older brother (agreeing with Alice here). I speculate that maybe the older brother killed MayLee because he was supposed to marry her but he is gay with Oh Anuchit's character, Wei. In order to escape the marriage, he might've killed her and like Alice said, he must've freaked out after killing her that he got into an accident and died. Just pure assumptions. Lol.
I feel like I'm a CSI now. Haha.
i don't think its the older brother cos the killer wearing covering looks short and ming san is tall

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know. I just want to leave Ming Tian's mom out too because she's everyone in here's prime suspect :p (well not everyone exactly). If the writer wants us to be surprised then he/she is directing us to think that it's the mom because the mom is all nice and innocent and she has no motive for killing May Lee. So, with that mentality, I'm going to say it's not Ming Tian's mom. You guys probably won't understand what I'm saying because I can't explain it more precise than this keke, sorry.
you can't observe a very innocent person cos u don't what's inside but outside they nice but some when u look at them for a couple seconds u realize they are true innocent something strange with the mum when she's met paeka her crying looks strange then later look at her no tears and giving the evil looks on pei pei and mum then she started blaming

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
you can't observe a very innocent person cos u don't what's inside but outside they nice but some when u look at them for a couple seconds u realize they are true innocent something strange with the mum when she's met paeka her crying looks strange then later look at her no tears and giving the evil looks on pei pei and mum then she started blaming
Yes, that is true, and that's exactly why I'm saying she may NOT be the killer (I'm not saying she isn't, I'm just saying she may NOT be the killer). Everyone has the mentality that the sweetest person can be the most dangerous person and so the author may purposely want you to take those little cues and suspect the mother, so that you would think it's the mother, the innocent one, and BAM...the killer is someone else. I'm just saying this is another way to surprise the audience.

My thoughts on the ways to surprise the audience on who the killer is:

1. The classic approach.
Make the innocent character the killer; throw all the suspicion at the mean people. In our case with Qi Pao, the nice characters, like Ming Tian's mom, have the highest potential to be the killer because they're the most innocent-looking ones (besides Ming Tian).

2. The reversed approach.
Draw the attention of the audience to #1, so that the REAL killer is not suspected. Get it? You don't get it huh?

Okay, I'll stop with this analysis because I think I'm doing a horrible job trying to convey my thoughts. Just ignore me peeps B) .

lime

sarNie Egg
Yes, that is true, and that's exactly why I'm saying she may NOT be the killer (I'm not saying she isn't, I'm just saying she may NOT be the killer). Everyone has the mentality that the sweetest person can be the most dangerous person and so the author may purposely want you to take those little cues and suspect the mother, so that you would think it's the mother, the innocent one, and BAM...the killer is someone else. I'm just saying this is another way to surprise the audience.

1. The classic approach.
Make the innocent character the killer; throw all the suspicion at the mean people. In our case with Qi Pao, the nice characters, like Ming Tian's mom, have the highest potential to be the killer because they're the most innocent-looking ones (besides Ming Tian).

Draw the attention of the audience to #1, so that the REAL killer is not suspected. Get it? You don't get it huh?

Okay, I'll stop with this analysis because I think I'm doing a horrible job trying to convey my thoughts. Just ignore me peeps B) .
actually, i understand exactly what u are conveying. damn, i'll make time tomorrow to go read a chunk of the ending and we'll know...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
actually, i understand exactly what u are conveying. damn, i'll make time tomorrow to go read a chunk of the ending and we'll know...
One last comment before going to bed.
Thank you for understanding :wink: . For a moment I thought I was just confusing people. I guess in a way it is confusing haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Are you really going to wait until Nat is sub in all episode and than you will start watching it?????
Well not all the episodes haha. I'm going to wait until all of one episode is subbed then I'll watch it hehe. I don't think I can bare waiting for ALL episodes to air, that's torture! Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

1. The classic approach.

lol..i totally understand it phatman...no need to explain it anymore...hahaha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Well not all the episodes haha. I'm going to wait until all of one episode is subbed then I'll watch it hehe. I don't think I can bare waiting for ALL episodes to air, that's torture! Haha.
Thats so true..i even watch the unsub version because i can't wait to see Pink/Maylee...hahaha...