[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
I understand now you always post pictures dreaming of Anne with those man cos you dislike when she's with Smart i have something shocking to tell you alot but right i can't shout out to you yet its not the right time but don't worry i end this with u cos i don't like to threaten anyone but i will you tell the truth and hope that we both can still be friends
Hi Alice, I am very much curious about the "something shocking" that you mentioned.. can you spill out more? :scratchhead2:

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Not sure whether it's off topic..
(Please dont scold me posting this here)..

Ratings for the finale 3 episodes for Panyachonkonkrua are

Fri [font=&#24494]9.0(13.2,8.2)[/font]
[font=&#24494]Sat 10.3(14.3,9.6)[/font]
[font=&#24494]Sun 11.4(17.6,10.3) (Finale)[/font]

[font=&#24494]Now, I am seriously worried about Qi Pao.. [/font]

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thank you Dila.......Ann and Khun Ae respect each other very much. The media also know that too, that is why the media don't bother their private life at all. Like you said, we don't want to see Ann is getting marry yet :-(, but if she do get marry, we all Thais fan will be happy for that.

Any way.......I did read in the scriptwriter site, and she said that after new version of RG air, people like to compare between Jenny and Ann, who is better acting as twins. Than the scriptwriter wrote " don't have to compare anymore because in QP, Ann will act as 4 different character". hehehehe...
:lolyup: :lolyup: Slam! Right in those comparative fans face! Keke sorry that was a little mean haha. Is this an indirect way of saying Thongprasom is the best and she's got no competitors?? Haha because I agree! I like that scriptwriter :p . I haven't seen Janie's version, but I'd like to say no one beats Thongprasom when it comes to acting as twins!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Fri [font=微]9.0(13.2,8.2)[/font]
[font=微]Sat 10.3(14.3,9.6)[/font]
[font=微]Sun 11.4(17.6,10.3) (Finale)[/font]

[font=微]Now, I am seriously worried about Qi Pao.. [/font]
Awe, don't be worried! I'm sure Qi Pao will do great!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi Alice, I am very much curious about the "something shocking" that you mentioned.. can you spill out more? :scratchhead2:
Call me Curious George, I don't care, I'd like to know this "shocking" thing Alice's talking about too. I think it's about time she spill the beans.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

Fri [font=微]9.0(13.2,8.2)[/font]
[font=微]Sat 10.3(14.3,9.6)[/font]
[font=微]Sun 11.4(17.6,10.3) (Finale)[/font]

[font=微]Now, I am seriously worried about Qi Pao.. [/font]

i'm glad PCKK hit double digit..
Great for Anne as first time producer..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:lolyup: :lolyup: Slam! Right in those comparative fans face! Keke sorry that was a little mean haha. Is this an indirect way of saying Thongprasom is the best and she's got no competitors?? Haha because I agree! I like that scriptwriter :p . I haven't seen Janie's version, but I'd like to say no one beats Thongprasom when it comes to acting as twins!
Yeah..Anne is good as a twins..We can see 2 different people although it was play by the same actress!!