[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

lime

sarNie Egg
that is the green qi pao hey did u read what i reckon who's the killer of May Lee now I'm sensing ming tian mum khun mae yai why may lee ghost went and rip the green qi pao
Alice, i think so too. and if we start a pool here, i'll in for mingtian's mom because. the murderer would be introduced to us already by now, and because i'm a writer myself, i see a great angle here. if not, then the writer should've put heads with me. to think of it, i'll just go read the summaries.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, i think so too. and if we start a pool here, i'll in for mingtian's mom because. the murderer would be introduced to us already by now, and because i'm a writer myself, i see a great angle here. if not, then the writer should've put heads with me. to think of it, i'll just go read the summaries.
i think they are trying to surprise us the killer but right now me and u is keeping an eye on ming tian mum

lime

sarNie Egg
bummer, the summary had their chinese names and i don't know their names. too lazy to check the cast list, so haven't figure who the culprit is. however in general, just some general spoilers in the few last paragraph i read:
there's a hidden camera in the flower bedroom. someone dies (i'm pretty sure more people died previously) and someone goes crazy. mingtian and pink marries, few years later, they have a beautiful daughter who others say look like sukhontha/maelee. funny, they're trying to make us infer than their baby is reincarnated maelee. but it doesn't work well here since pink and maelee look the same. so in logical sense, it's simply more like baby looks like mama who looks like maelee. but whatever.

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I know who's the killer now its a woman its a shocking one that everyone reckons she's a innocent and caring of May Lee but she's mysterious

So u think its the mom? Why? Ahhh I can't wait for next weeks episode or the end. Want to know y they killed maylee

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I think Maylee's maid or Pink's maid right now, she seems to be nice and thoughtful. She also has the jade bracelet although she claims it is fake. For sure the killer is woman by looking at the hand in Pink's dream.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Maylee's maid or Pink's maid right now, she seems to be nice and thoughtful. She also has the jade bracelet although she claims it is fake. For sure the killer is woman by looking at the hand in Pink's dream.
that might be the reason and answer

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i stay away from this page and i thought u stop talking bout me..
ok fine..now i believe SILENCE is not the best answer...
lol since u said i'm provoking in both thread..Qi Pao and YLC..i think i shoud reply the same answer with YLC..

just because i posted my dream photoshoot mag of ANNIK at YLC & i just told usfrance about Anne awards,u said its provoke??!
ok,maybe my english not as good as u..maybe i don't understand whats the real meaning of 'provoke'..
so, if all i did is provoke..
Can u tell me what its call when u said "KA fans is full of stupidity & brainless"
Is it PROVOKE or INSULT or COMPLIMENT???!!! :scratchhead2:

Yes,its true i'm not the only one knows about Anne bcos she's the greatest superstar in Thai.
Yes,its true i never meet Anne face to face...
And even if i've meet Anne in real life,i'm not the person that announce here & there tell everyone that i've meet Anne.. :yuck:
And when its come to ANNE THONGPRASOM..i know i'm better than u Alice dear....
And ever i never meet anne in real life...but i'm so sure anne has heard my name as 1 of her biggest fans..don't ask me how she heard my name..too tired to type..

** u owe me to explain about that your favourite word 'PROVOKE"
:woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Ya'll are saying it's Ming Tian's mom, so I'm gonna say it's not JUST so we can go against each other guessing who the murderer is! Muahaha. I don't have any thoughts on who the killer is because I haven't watched episode 2 and 3 yet, but once I do I'm gonna come in here blabbing my mouth off keke.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ALthough i also know who's the killer...i'm not gonna spoil it for those who like surprise & suspense...
I'm goes to JMT's mom,Oh and the uncle....
The uncle is sooo mysterious..

**reply to this thread with Qi Pao OST as the background music..ohh feel like in HK..lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ALthough i also know who's the killer...i'm not gonna spoil it for those who like surprise & suspense...
I'm goes to JMT's mom,Oh and the uncle....
The uncle is sooo mysterious..

**reply to this thread with Qi Pao OST as the background music..ohh feel like in HK..lol
the uncle and his wife and ming tian mum and the dad old man him also and they're blaming on the ming tian brother gay lover and pei pei and her mum

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, let's bet who the killer is then. I want to know who is going to get it right about the killer.
Come on let's play the game.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, let's bet who the killer is then. I want to know who is going to get it right about the killer.
err... i don't think its okay..for those who knows the killer,will give the right answer..and its not surprise anymore...
how about like this..
Give 3 names that hv a possibility to be the killer....is it okay??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
why are u laughing?
Nothing in particular ^_^. Just ecstatic about next Wednesday!

err... i don't think its okay..for those who knows the killer,will give the right answer..and its not surprise anymore...
how about like this..
Give 3 names that hv a possibility to be the killer....is it okay??
Hehe, I'm down with any 'cause I don't know who the killer is. I wanna bet that it's anyone except Ming Tian's mom :p .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nothing in particular ^_^. Just ecstatic about next Wednesday!

Hehe, I'm down with any 'cause I don't know who the killer is. I wanna bet that it's anyone except Ming Tian's mom :p .
i think phatman you should say its anyone in the house except ming tian cos his worried for paeka safety cos part 3 he told her to leave hong kong and go back to thailand and after that scene they show all the suspicious people look at the old man ming tian dad his rubbing his head while the uncle and wife are so curious shaking the uncle eyes is creepy and khun mae yai too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ok..then gv 3 names who do u think is the killer..
I'm still with JMT's mom,Oh & The Uncle..

Phatman,u can give 3 names after u watch ep 2-3 na..
I'm waiting for ur answer..
there 3 i can observe they are mysterious khun mae yai, the uncle and his wife also include the old man ming tian dad when ever anyone mention about ghost or may lee he always have to stop them