[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't tell me that you scare????Come on phatman, I know you can watch it alone. It is so much fun to watch it now than we can chit chat about the drama together :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: .

I know the rating is jumping up and up and up...Which is so good.
Yes, I will tell you straight...I'm scared! I hate horror films, but I'm watching this for my dearest Thongprasom! Even though I haven't seen it yet, I can still chit chat with ya'll! Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yes, I will tell you straight...I'm scared! I hate horror films, but I'm watching this for my dearest Thongprasom! Even though I haven't seen it yet, I can still chit chat with ya'll! Haha.
hahahaha..Don't be scared, we all here and we will watch it together (hehehehe). Happy that you will watch it for our Ann :dance1: :dance1: .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know who's the killer now its a woman its a shocking one that everyone reckons she's a innocent and caring of May Lee but she's mysterious

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't tell us who it is though!! :p I want it to be shocking!
i gave u a clue u might think she's a nice caring person but inside she's mysterious and u know everyone blame it on Oh Anuchat the gay lover of the ming tian brother that kill may lee but its false and its not pei pei and her mum either
sure phatman i won't tell who's the killer but i'll give a clue hint

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i gave u a clue u might think she's a nice caring person but inside she's mysterious and u know everyone blame it on Oh Anuchat the gay lover of the ming tian brother that kill may lee but its false and its not pei pei and her mum either
sure phatman i won't tell who's the killer but i'll give a clue hint
GOOD! Haha.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, does anybody know how many people are there in that big house? To me, I think there are around 10 or 12 people. I'm not sure of the exact number though.
It's very hard to find the real killer. I think I like to be surprised who the killer is at the end of this lakorn. It's more interesting to be taken by surprise. Do you guys agree?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ok, does anybody know how many people are there in that big house? To me, I think there are around 10 or 12 people. I'm not sure of the exact number though.
It's very hard to find the real killer. I think I like to be surprised who the killer is at the end of this lakorn. It's more interesting to be taken by surprise. Do you guys agree?
yes agree

Meadow

sarNie Adult
There's something wrong in Thai Ent. if Anne never win any award...lol..
She won soo many awards...countless...the first award she won was in 1997 at the age of 21...
She's not only won for Best Actress..she also won for stylish award...good role model....charity award...

Here the list..
1997 Television Gold Awards- Best Actress (Song Naree)
1999 14th Television Gold Awards- Best Actress (Jao Sao Prissana)
2001 TV Pool Top Awards- Best Actress (Samee Teetra)
2001 16th Television Gold Awards- Best Actress (Rang Ngao)
2002 Star Entertainment Awards- Best Actress (Rang Ngao)
2002 Top Awards- Nominated for Best Actress for Seua See Foon
2004 Komchad leuk Awards- Best Actress (The Letter)
2004 Hamburger Awards- Best Actress (The Letter)
2004 Cosmo Reflecting on Time Awards - Working Woman of the Year
2004 Tabetong Awards- Best Show Host (Ann & Nat Unlimited Show)-
2004 Supanahong Awards- Best Actress (The Letter)
2004 Star Entertainment Awards- Best Actress (The Letter)
2004 Movie Critique Awards- Best Actress (The Letter)
2005 Seventeen Awards- Seventeen Star Icon
2006 Komchadluek Awards- Best Actress (Oum Ruk)
2006 In Young Generation Awards - Forever Superstar Female
2006 Top Awards - Best Actress (Oum Ruk)
2006 Star Entertainment Awards- Best Actress (Oum Ruk)
2007 In Young Generation Choice Awards- Forever Superstar
2008 Star Entertainment Awards- Favorite Reporter's Actress
2008 TV Pool 19th Years Star Party Awards- Gentlewoman Nang'ek
2008 Family Heath Fair Awards- Best Individuals/Role Model In The Society
2008 Sudsapda Awards- Best Actress (Sawan Bieng)
2008 Top Awards- Best Actress (Sawan Bieng)
2008 In Young Generation Choice Awards- Best Actress + Forerver Superstar
2008 TV Gold Awards- Best Knowledgeable Show
2008 TV3 Fanclub Awards- Best Actress (Sawan Bieng)
2009 Kwan Ruen Awards- Dara Koo-Kwan of Kwan Ruen
2009 Nine Entertain Awards- Actress of the year (Sawan Bieng)
2009 Department of Industrial Works- Most outstanding woman in the entertainment business
2009 OHO Awards- Favorite Actress
2009 Stars Entertainment Awards- Best Actress (Sawan Bieng)
2009 TV Pool Stars Party Awards- Charity Nang'ek
2009 Top Awards- Best Actress (Sood Sanae Ha)
2009 TV Gold Awards- Best Actress of the year (Sood Sanae Ha)
2009 TV3 Fanclub Awards- Best Actress (Sood Sanae Ha)
2010 Hamburger Awards- Best Actress (Sood Sanae Ha)
2010 Star Entertainment Awards- Best Actress (Borisud Bumbut Kaen)
2010 1st Annual Nataraj Awards- Best Actress (Sood Sanae Ha)
2010 TV3 Fanclub Awards 2010- Popular Actress
2010 See San Awards- Goddess Nang’ek of the year
2010 Komchadluek Awards- Most Popular Actress
2010 Ratchaban Dtityasatan Sansern- A person who use proper Thai language

2010 TV Gold Awards- Nominated for Best Actress for 365 Wan Hang Ruk
2011 Top Awards- Nominated for Best Actress for 365 Wan Hang Ruk
2011 2nd Annuanl Nataraj Awards- Nominated for Best Actress for 365 Wan Hang Ruk

2011 Praew 10 Most Influential Women of The Year- Star Icon
2011 Sudsapda Awards- Style Girl

some of the award not in the list..

this is my most favourite ..

This is evidence that Anne won a long list of awards throughout her outstanding career. She is truly the #1 forever nang'ek.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Lady Dila!!!!!
Wow I didn't know that Ann won alot of awards. Thanks again for posting the awards list. I really appreciated.

I won't ask anymore question. I will stick to the topic then.
Sorry guys.
no need to apologized, since Ann stars in Qi Pao, i don't see anything wrong of talking about Ann's achievements
in this thread, if we start to talk about Mart and his personal life i don't think it it would be off topic either since they both
participate in this lakorn. if we start to talk about actors who aren't in this lakorn, that would be off topic.
this is how normally fans got to know more about actors, especially information about thai actors are pretty
much hard to find. so lakorn topics like these are a good way for people to know more about the thai actors. people can then decide
if they want to be the fans or not.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no need to apologized, since Ann stars in Qi Pao, i don't see anything wrong of talking about Ann's achievements
in this thread, if we start to talk about Mart and his personal life i don't think it it would be off topic either since they both
participate in this lakorn. if we start to talk about actors who aren't in this lakorn, that would be off topic.
this is how normally fans got to know more about actors, especially information about thai actors are pretty
much hard to find. so lakorn topics like these are a good way for people to know more about the thai actors. people can then decide
if they want to be the fans or not.
but its a provoking things its like she's the only that knows about when she had never met Anne in person yet meaning face to face and there are others out there has their own strength and knowledge too

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but I'm gonna post it anyways cause I love this song. <3

Song, Sai Lom Hang Rak.

credit: Ncontent MV

Plus a mv of the Qi Pao w/ the song na ja. Enjoy ja. :)

credit: as tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but I'm gonna post it anyways cause I love this song. <3

Song, Sai Lom Hang Rak.

credit: Ncontent MV

Plus a mv of the Qi Pao w/ the song na ja. Enjoy ja. :)

credit: as tagged
Haven't been posted yet. Thanks mucho mas!

I wonder when the official MV will be out? Shouldn't it be out already? I want to see one with May Lee/Paeka's song.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
You're welcome ja! I'll see if I can find any.

This is the only one I found w/ pictures only. There is no mv for this one yet. Will just have to wait and see if there any fan
mv.

credit: timjang0509

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You're welcome ja! I'll see if I can find any.

This is the only one I found w/ pictures only. There is no mv for this one yet. Will just have to wait and see if there any fan
mv.

credit: timjang0509
Anne looks spooky in there! Every time I hear that song I get goosebumps. I can't help but think about Doy Raeng Athitarn 1996 with Kob Suvanant Kongying and Tua Saranyu Wongkrajarng.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Sorry I know it the same song, but I just wanted to shared this one too! My favorite, with loads of
BEAUTIFUL picture of Ann and Mart! <3

credit: THAIMALAYSUB

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sorry I know it the same song, but I just wanted to shared this one too! My favorite, with loads of
BEAUTIFUL picture of Ann and Mart! <3

credit: THAIMALAYSUB
It doesn't even matter, you can post a hundred MV's with the same song as long as the MV is put together differently I'll still watch and listen to it haha.