[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^^ Wow, so many awards ceremony? Which award is prestigious...like something equivalent to the Oscars (even though it's only for lakorns hehe). Is it the Top Awards??
i don't know..maybe for The Letter was prestigious...
Top Award more to popularity than quality...Nine Ent Award also okay..but its weird how Anne not nominated for her role in BBK for Nine Ent Award 2009..Nataraj was voted by people in the industry like reporters/actors/actress..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i don't know..maybe for The Letter was prestigious...
Top Award more to popularity than quality...Nine Ent Award also okay..but its weird how Anne not nominated for her role in BBK for Nine Ent Award 2009..Nataraj was voted by people in the industry like reporters/actors/actress..
Ah...I knew it! I knew I couldn't trust Top Awards. Not saying it's bad hehe, but like you said it's more of a popularity vote, so it doesn't really reflect their acting abilities. I guess Nataraj awards is alright since it's from people in the ET business...hmm...but still.

Does anyone know which award is the oldest? Which ones are voted by critics??

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah...I knew it! I knew I couldn't trust Top Awards. Not saying it's bad hehe, but like you said it's more of a popularity vote, so it doesn't really reflect their acting abilities. I guess Nataraj awards is alright since it's from people in the ET business...hmm...but still.

Does anyone know which award is the oldest? Which ones are voted by critics??
i trust Top Award just when Anne won..
She won it for Samee Tee Tra..Oum Ruk..Sawan Bieng..Soot Sanae Ha..
but i notice that..if Anne won 1 of the award..lets say Top Award..
then she also won for the other award..like Start Ent..TV Gold Award..Nataraj...etc..
But with other actress...if A won for Top Award,then B won for Star Ent Award..and A won Tv Gold Award..then B won the other award..got what i mean?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i trust Top Award just when Anne won..
She won it for Samee Tee Tra..Oum Ruk..Sawan Bieng..Soot Sanae Ha..
but i notice that..if Anne won 1 of the award..lets say Top Award..
then she also won for the other award..like Start Ent..TV Gold Award..Nataraj...etc..
But with other actress...if A won for Top Award,then B won for Star Ent Award..and A won Tv Gold Award..then B won the other award..got what i mean?
Yeah I get it. Anne's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
can we just help those a new fans who want to know more about the lead actor/actress in Qi Pao???! and isn't it will help this thread to moving faster??

@usfrance : since this is ALL about Qi Pao..if u need to know more about Anne..just pm me na..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ I don't know much about Thongprasom either, but all I know is she's THE BEST actress out there! She didn't win me with her looks, she won me over with her talent...along with Aom Piyada.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ I don't know much about Thongprasom either, but all I know is she's THE BEST actress out there! She didn't win me with her looks, she won me over with her talent...along with Aom Piyada.
ohh u like Aom too?i don't know much bout Aom and never watch her lakorn...but like i said before..
for me..i think Aom & Anne have the pure,sincere & sweetest smile ever........i mean their smile is not fake...
i don't know it is just me or what.. with other actress..sometimes their smile look fake though..sorry..

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Lady Dila!!!!!
Wow I didn't know that Ann won alot of awards. Thanks again for posting the awards list. I really appreciated.

I won't ask anymore question. I will stick to the topic then.
Sorry guys.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ohh u like Aom too?i don't know much bout Aom and never watch her lakorn...but like i said before..
for me..i think Aom & Anne have the pure,sincere & sweetest smile ever........i mean their smile is not fake...
i don't know it is just me or what.. with other actress..sometimes their smile look fake though..sorry..
I've known Aom since her Hongfah Gub Somwung days with Got Jakrupun Abkornburi (my favorite male Thai singer!) in 2001, but I didn't start to really like her until 2003 with Leurd Kattiya, she was great in there. Aom's one of my favorite actresses, but Anne is the better actress of the two so Thongprasom is currently my TOP favorite actress :p . Even though Aom's very shy and conservative (compared to Anne) with her male leads, she's a great actress when it comes to acting out of the norm, so that's why I like her ^_^. And yes, you are absolutely right about their smiles!!! Aom has a beautiful smile!

Alright, back to Qi Pao, I can't wait for the ENGLISH subs to come out! Does it seem like I'm rushing Nat?? I don't want to rush her haha. :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh god episode 3 May Lee she's starting to haunt the house now she's haunting pei pei and Khun Nai Yai brother and his wife

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've known Aom since her Hongfah Gub Somwung days with Got Jakrupun Abkornburi (my favorite male Thai singer!) in 2001, but I didn't start to really like her until 2003 with Leurd Kattiya, she was great in there. Aom's one of my favorite actresses, but Anne is the better actress of the two so Thongprasom is currently my TOP favorite actress :p . Even though Aom's very shy and conservative (compared to Anne) with her male leads, she's a great actress when it comes to acting out of the norm, so that's why I like her ^_^. And yes, you are absolutely right about their smiles!!! Aom has a beautiful smile!

Alright, back to Qi Pao, I can't wait for the ENGLISH subs to come out! Does it seem like I'm rushing Nat?? I don't want to rush her haha. :lol:
thanks for the qi pao topic cos its very interesting more than those other off topic aren't related

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the qi pao topic cos its very interesting more than those other off topic aren't related
not interesting for u..but interesting for those who love Aom & Anne..
i guess it'll be interesting for u if the topic is about Chompoo..am i right? :rolleyes1:

ok...BACK TO THE TOPIC..
my comment about Qi Pao is 8.6 is good.. :thumbsup:
proud to be Qi Pao's fan...lol..
other than that,no comment for today...