[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Patiently waiting for da sub version...swtannenat is very helpful...this lakorn is so good so far...yes tomorrow it come BUT again have to wait for da sub hehehe

Anyways i really hate how KMT always think about May Lee whenever he take Pink to place...if tat was me i will freaking choke KMT...i seriously hate being 2nd to something!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
spoiler..^_-

cr : as tagged..

i read people comment on YT..about 'ghost bride'..
is it true that its Chinese tradition??
So,means another reason why the dad/mom killed ML bcos they want her to be JMS's bride at another life?

i want to post more pic...
but i don't want to spoil it.
here,for those who want to see the pix..
Gosh,i hope Ah Wei not die.....
http://www.broadcast...dlsubgroup=1578

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW just finish episode 11 and all i got to say is tat da JAO family is full of secret... da upcoming episode going to get very dirty...my bet of da killer is KMT mother since she very close to KMS and since May Lee threaten to tell da whole HK about da truth of KMS...a mother will do everything to protect it child...about da death of KMS i think it da father since KMS is gay, maybe da father killed da son due to da fact of discrimination...da mother killed May Lee & da father killed da gay son! Yep tat all da fact tat i gather from da beginning hehehe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omfg !!! I had the chills looking at the pics ! *Chills Thanks for sharing ! Qi Pao is def getting very good ! Ahhhhhh !

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
O M G to the freaking GEEEEEEEEEEE! It's Wednesday in two hours! Waited alllll week for this!!!! Time needs to go faster so I can watch! Gonna be a bad kid at work tomorrow and watch, not even gonna wait for subs. SOOOOOO excited I can't sleep!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg the spoiler scene pic that Dila posted its look so sad and blue Ah-Vuey will die :cry:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: as tagged..

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she got stabbed too???!!!!!!!!!

i remember they filming this scene on her birthday...:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

cr: as tagged..

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she got stabbed too???!!!!!!!!!

i remember they filming this scene on her birthday...:)
thanks 4 sharing she got stab but she won't die the person that will die is Ah-Vuey

waverly

sarNie Egg
That is one bloody death...um...thanks for sharing. Can't wait to watch the conclusion and hope that May Lee and Ah Wei gets some justice.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
Oh ho both ah wey and pink get stabbed. The killer is so bad to do that to them. I think JMT mother too. She is too scared.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm trying to concentrate at work and it's just not working!!!!! Good thing my boss isn't here today lol. Can't wait to see who the killer is. I'm gonna vote that it's the nice maid, that's if they pull a korean drama move on us, it'll be someone like the maid, although I really think it one of the parents lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:BRAVO FOR TODAY EPISODE :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: IT WAS SO GOOD. YOU GIRLS SHOULD NOT MISS EPISODE 12 AT ALL

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Omg that is so sad. Even in death she still had to marry the guy she didn't love. JMS too, poor kid. Poor Maylee and Ah Wei, poor JMT. Poor everyone! This lakorn is so sad!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Omg that is so sad. Even in death she still had to marry the guy she didn't love. JMS too, poor kid. Poor Maylee and Ah Wei, poor JMT. Poor everyone! This lakorn is so sad!
I know. It was so sad. I feel so sorry for Maylee. I hope Ah Wei won't die. Feel so sorry for everyone.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhh can't wait for ep.12 !

I agreed ! It is sad because MayLee and Ming San had to marry each other after death even though they didnt love eachother T_T
Sao jing jing !

I cringe when I scroll down the pics >< indeed scary ! The pics of Pink with stab wound makes me weak ! Someone help save her please !!!