[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

ampoo

sarNie Egg
lol Mart is making news to be third hand in Boom's relationship.
http://sugar-daily.com/mart-kritsada-denies-being-3r-hand-between-boom-panida-and-tingnote-thitipong/

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Mart is making news to be third hand in Boom's relationship.
http://sugar-daily.com/mart-kritsada-denies-being-3r-hand-between-boom-panida-and-tingnote-thitipong/
Ol.glad that the news is not he is a third hand in ae-anne relationship...lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^ Woawa....that's one saucy photo Panadda's got there.

Still haven't caught up with the lakorn yet...I'm bad.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
They make it seem like its khun yeuy but she is the only they didnt talk about yet. Remember the guy she was talking to before khun yeuy got back from japan? Its the same guy that stab ah wei with a car key in the stomach in the coming episode. They have the same facial hair.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

i'm going with K.Nai Yai too..
Oh this kind of woman is really dangerous..
Look nice and kind but keep all the pain inside..
That why she is like that...May Lee even treat them to tell everyone that JMS is a gay,the mom love JMS soooo much,maybe thats why she killed her..

i wonder what she's gonna do to K.Nai Rong...
she said 'it won't end easily between u & i'....
Go..K.Nai Yai..Go..Go..kill her!!

Btw,i love love love part 4:18 - 4:22

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't understand why JMS blame ML..
he love JMT soooo much and he knew about JMT & ML..
he should help them run to America & get marry...

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
So this Thursday is the last day? 13th episode?
Yes.. 13th episode
For those who has an IG account, ACF is holding a game on IG (@annechinesefamily). Prize for this game is the official Qi Pao T shirt with Ann's autograph on it. :dance1: Please visit our account for more information.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just finished the last part Nat subbed !!! It's getting down to the wire, hands down its Ming Tians mother ! She spoke to the bearded guy before Khun Yeuy came in ! Ohhh it's definitely her ! She's out to kill Ah Wei before he even gets justice ! The fact that she loves Ming San a lot and May Lee was going to expose his sexuality,
gave her a reason to kill May Lee. She's not going to let someone ruin her beloved son. Or it might be a tag team. Khun Yeuy probably planned to kill her too because he's all about family pride and image ! Buttttt why ! So sad how it seemed as if they loved May Lee as their own flesh and blood Smh

So sad ! I really pity Ming Tian ! He's been blaming himself all these years for May Lee's death. It's also sad how his parents don't even love him JUST because he is the second son and uhmmm bad lol ahhhhh I really love Qi Pao. Def one of my favorite lakorns this year. Love mystery lakorns ! Rita and Auns lakorn was one of the best mystery lakorn too ! The twist at the end was just too good ! Ahhh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WAH! The end already! I'm not even half way yet! Wait...I think I am halfway haha. Well I really need to catch up!! I'm refraining myself from coming in here and reading the comments because I'm scared of spoilers! But I'm afraid I've read enough already haha.