[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It would be nice to have 15 episodes so Qi Pao takes up the whole last week it's airing. Wow, time flies because I feel like this lakorn barely started...and I'm only on episode 7!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm getting confuse..
Anne said in 2 weeks it will end...means it has 13 episode..
At pantip it says has 14 ep.

Whatever it is...
I wish December go away ASAP so i can meet January..
Its YLC time!!!!!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :woot2: :woot:
But,i don't want QP to end yet... :cry: :cry:

Asy

sarNie Immature
According to shampoo at Spicy, cr, to ไก่ลูกแมว

the rating for
episode 10 is 7.3
episode 11 is 8.9

Pretty high!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't watched ep 9, 10, and 11 yet. I am way behind. I have to catch up on you guys.
Does anybody know who the killer is yet? Any clues?

I am so busy right now that I don't have time to come here so often. I wish I have some time for myself so I can watch Qi Pao. I miss Pink and MayLee, especially you guys, Lady Dila, LoveAnnT, Phatman, and others.
Did they show MayLee's ghost in eps 9, 10, and 11?

I miss my Ann Thongprasom so much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I haven't watched ep 9, 10, and 11 yet. I am way behind. I have to catch up on you guys.

I am so busy right now that I don't have time to come here so often. I wish I have some time for myself so I can watch Qi Pao. I miss Pink and MayLee, especially you guys, Lady Dila, LoveAnnT, Phatman, and others.

they will reveal the real killer in the next episode 12 ja

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

I really hope you have time to watch it before Ann start with the other lakorn.

We miss you too usfrance, hope to have you back with us more often.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^im thinking its the mom too ! She's going to make it look like Khun Yeuy is the killer ! Dangggg Mei Ing got stomped on real bad ! I like Mays portrayal of Pei Pei ! She's mentally ill and her mind is still stuck in a little girls world. Her mom taught her wrong doings smh yet her mom is worser.

Qi Pao is gettyttingggfggf wayyyy to goood ! No FF needed lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss u too usfrance..we are always waiting for u.sadly that qp will end next week. .i'm gonna miss my skillful thongprasom..
I also think the mom is the killer although the dad look soooo scary!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
I miss u too usfrance..we are always waiting for u.sadly that qp will end next week. .i'm gonna miss my skillful thongprasom..
Heyyy Dilaaa, missed you so much. Where have you been? lol You weren't here to spam, for like 2 days.

YeuCandy

sarNie Egg
I also think that the Smart's mom is the killer from the beginning because they didn't show her problem which I think she has alot since her husband has a mistress, her eldest and most beloved son is gay, her brother is sleeping with her husband's mistress. With all that I bet she is very angry inside, I don't believe she is that calm. Also did you guy see the preview for ep.12 at the end of ep.13. The guy that the mom was talking. it looks like he was stab her eldest son's lover.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Heyyy Dilaaa, missed you so much. Where have you been? lol You weren't here to spam, for like 2 days.
u missed Dila the greatest spammer??!! Auuw u are so sweet.
I miss u too...its weekend here,i'm busy with my family..if i'm working,i'm not busy and i can spend my time here..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I also think that the Smart's mom is the killer from the beginning because they didn't show her problem which I think she has alot since her husband has a mistress, her eldest and most beloved son is gay, her brother is sleeping with her husband's mistress. With all that I bet she is very angry inside, I don't believe she is that calm. Also did you guy see the preview for ep.12 at the end of ep.13. The guy that the mom was talking. it looks like he was stab her eldest son's lover.
Totally agree!!!!!
remember at the beginning,there's a she's comeback from an appointment with the doctor? she said the doctor didn't know anything...i feel like something wrong with her mental.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think they both are the killer