[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
these my suspect khun jit, and khun nai rong .

eliminating, jmt, ah siew, all the servants. khun lien, pei pei

mysterious doesnt know about- khun yai and khun yeuy but they dont have a motive to kill maylee.

khun jit and khun nai rong has a motive: scandals and properties.
bear in mind ming san death is suspicious.
the killer would be kill ming tian too. maybe they are planning to eliminate ming tian but suddenly paeka show up
and screw the plan !.
khun lien wasnt the killer even her bracelet were broken . it can be belong to khun jit as well ha! :dance2:
furthermore khun lien can see maylee's spirit ..and khun lien love may lee too.
khun jit not that tall and he is shorter and plum n he has women butt too lol hahaha

if my prediction was correct , paeka is not only fix may lee past but she is going to save ming tian too. and
fix jao family as well. that is the reason she is so nosy i agreed that the way to let the killer show up.

btw i give a credit to mart for his face expression , sorry those smart haters . i have to say what i feel. is wasnt that easy because they are shooting in HK first which is they doesnt know the whole story yet n the script not complete yet. but for me he did a great job here, i can feel he worried about paeka..that much.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://youtu.be/CjvEL22i1Cw

i really like Anne's expression from 9:45 - 9:49...so cute...hahahaha

"My mouth causing me trouble"...so true!!!

"It ruins the good image that i created for so long"...like the real Anne....hahaha..

when i watched the subbed version,make me love...love...love Pink!!
she's so funny,cute and seems like hot temper..she can't control herself..

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila I haven't watch ep 8 yet.
I am so busy right now that is why I don't come to Qi Pao and YLC threads more often.
I miss your guys though. Whenever I have free time, I come here.
Like I said before I feel stressfree when I'am here with you guys.

I hope that today's ep they show MayLee's ghost.
So far, this lakorn is not scary, but I love it.
However, MayLee's ghost is so lazy. We don't get to see her ghost at all.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
For ep 7..my comment is...
i cried for Ah Wei...oho such a true love..
This boy can act!!!!!!!!!

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
then firstly braodcast only offer anne the ghost role? the ghoat rarely show face and less scence too. then how can anne act all the roles in qp?

love pink much. i think khun nai yay know the secret of khin jit and khin nai rong too. but she keeps it. now it is hard to guess who is the killer.

another thing is pink favorites mostly like maylee. many things pink i like are the same as maylee too. i wonder what is the secret between two girls?

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
then firstly braodcast only offer anne the ghost role? the ghoat rarely show face and less scence too. then how can anne act all the roles in qp?

love pink much. i think khun nai yay know the secret of khin jit and khin nai rong too. but she keeps it. now it is hard to guess who is the killer.

another thing is pink favorites mostly like maylee. many things pink i like are the same as maylee too. i wonder what is the secret between two girls?
i think
paeka and may lee are sisters. that pic maylee's parents that is the clue.. later paeka will find out.
her mom doesnt tell her that much about their past or her past.
about the ghost issue, is fine for me. because these wasnt a horror lakorn .
is more thriller not a horror. furthermore to make up ann like that taken 4 hours and ann having an issue with contact lense painful. is very tiring for her. spirit only gives a expression and not talking that is what my grand ma told me. but if talk that is the ghost evil.n spirit only show up when u need help or vice versa.like in these lakorn.

the qi pao will end soon i guess. the killer would be khun jit or khun nai roing scandal and properties ..paeka just screw up their plan to eliminate ming tian from the family. i agreed khun yai might know the scandals.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

yes..And anne requested to act in both roles..
thats why i said "when u are 'somebody' & well respected in th industry,people would give whatever u want"..
if i'm not wrong, some of the part in SGPT,SSH & OR also requested by her...the funny moment in OR..

Erm May Lee & Pink is really something huh..
I think they are twins....thats why Pink's mom look sooo young.. :coverlaf:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Yeah, I think Khun nai Yai know everything that going on between, Jint and nai rong, but why she have to keep quiet???

Get very excited every episode.