[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oh now,ah siew is one of mysterious role..i wonder who is the real ah siew..why she knows so much stories...
Or she also a ghost??!! :sweat:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
oh now,ah siew is one of mysterious role..i wonder who is the real ah siew..why she knows so much stories...
Or she also a ghost??!! :sweat:
I'm curious too, Ann didn't say anything more. Ann make me curious about Ah Siew now. I want to know what is behind Ah Siew, I really hope nothing bad, I hope she is a good person.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
if she was a killer, what her motive? :scratchhead2:
furthermore is only her know jmt n maylee at the first place.
pewwww...so much suspense erkkk..
but i know the killer was shorter than may lee and the killer was a women because the butt was women butt hahahaha :woot2:

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
all i know all the hint it is came from AHHHHHHHHHHHH siewwwwwwwwww ha!.
starting from the botan qi pao , then jade broken ..is all given by ah siew as a clue for for paeka to further investigate.
does she know whom is the killer?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
if she was a killer, what her motive? :scratchhead2:
furthermore is only her know jmt n maylee at the first place.
pewwww...so much suspense erkkk..
but i know the killer was shorter than may lee and the killer was a women because the butt was women butt hahahaha :woot2:
I don't know either. I kinna confuse now. I still want to know what is the motive of killing Maylee.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

Anne said in the interview....The people that she met nobody complain about Pink. But only some people in some website that complain about Pink. Pink she need to be like that. Ann said she want everybody to watch it and will find out why Pink so open have a big mouth in Jao's family

People have to follow Paeka, don't get bored of Paeka yet.

cr : MS for translation..

Now,i'm thinking,the reason why Pink is nosy and make Jao's family feel annoying is because she want everyone in the house show their real color...

She cannot investigate it in a quite way,because the killer is someone in Jao,and not a serial killer..Its hard to find the killer..But its also a big risk for her life..

I guess Ah Siew/the mom/dad & ah wei know who is the killer!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Anne said in the interview....The people that she met nobody complain about Pink. But only some people in some website that complain about Pink. Pink she need to be like that. Ann said she want everybody to watch it and will find out why Pink so open have a big mouth in Jao's family
People have to follow Paeka, don't get bored of Paeka yet.

cr : MS for translation..

Now,i'm thinking,the reason why Pink is nosy and make Jao's family feel annoying is because she want everyone in the house show their real color...
She cannot investigate it in a quite way,because the killer is someone in Jao,and not a serial killer..Its hard to find the killer..But its also a big risk for her life..
I guess Ah Siew/the mom/dad & ah wei know who is the killer!
I agree with you Dila, I think one of the Jao's family know who the killer is, but they don't want to say it out. I hope our guess it's right. Now, the killer is following Pink. Pink do that she might want the killer to come out, that is what I think now.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If what i said is true,i bet fans will love Pink..
She sacrifice herself to find the killer...If someone knows the killer,then i guess the killer is the mom or dad...
they're head of the family,thats why that person don't want to reveal the real killer..
erm hope u get what i mean..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Whatever it is..i just wish that no more repeat scene..i don't mind the flashback about may Lee..i love it..but no repeat scene....
Although i have a short term memory,but i didn't forget yet the scene 5 minutes ago...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
If what i said is true,i bet fans will love Pink..
She sacrifice herself to find the killer...If someone knows the killer,then i guess the killer is the mom or dad...
they're head of the family,thats why that person don't want to reveal the real killer..
erm hope u get what i mean..
I know what you mean...I am so agree with you. I hope everybody will love Pink of what she is doing right now is so brave.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i love pink very much. even a bit annoying but so brave so cute.
thats sooo true....
she's so cute right...
but i like the ghost the most..scary + beautiful + cute...
i mean, seriously!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
thats sooo true....
she's so cute right...
but i like the ghost the most..scary + beautiful + cute...
i mean, seriously!!
I love Maylee so much, because she is so sweet. I love Pink because she is so nice and nosy, most of all what I love about Pink is that she is trying to find the killer who kill Maylee. Pink know it is dangerous, but she still want to help Maylee. I love Maylee's ghost because when you look at her eyes, you can see how painful it is for her to die without knowing who kill her.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
hey how many characters does anne act in qp? as i know 3 right? 1. Maylee 2. Pink 3 Maylee's ghoat.

totally i think i love all of her characters. she can convince me to believe in each character that they are different. the more watch the more love anne.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know, I know. I don't think Nat have sub ep.7 yet, but it's like very excited now. Almost QP day again.

On Tonight Show last night, Ann mention something about Siew (the servant) . Ann said "Siew have a lot of stories behind her, and we all will be surprise. I wonder, what she mean by that.
I knew it. Ah Siew was fishy to me from the start, because of her straightforwardness with Pink. I think she's not the killer though...especially with Anne giving us the hint. If Siew's the killer, Anne wouldn't do that right?

I never though Pink was annoying haha, I actually like Pink's personality haha. It's the direction of the story that I find annoying, but I'm getting used to it.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I knew it. Ah Siew was fishy to me from the start, because of her straightforwardness with Pink. I think she's not the killer though...especially with Anne giving us the hint. If Siew's the killer, Anne wouldn't do that right?

I never though Pink was annoying haha, I actually like Pink's personality haha. It's the direction of the story that I find annoying, but I'm getting used to it.
I hope Ah Siew is not the killer, I really like Ah Siew. Just curious, how did she know so much about Jao's family.

Glad to know that you like Pink too. I like Pink because she is not soft. She a little naughty girl and straight forward.

Tomorrow is QP day, I'm so looking forward to the next episode..yippieeeeeeeeeeeee

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
What do I miss so far?
I haven't been here a while and this thread has 222 pages wow!!!!!

Tomorrow is Qi Pao day!!!!!
I'm excited.
I love both Pink and MayLee. They are both gorgeous women!!!!!

My Ann is one Gorgeous actress!!!!! That's all I can say about her.
Her talent is beyond excellent.
AnnT^^^^

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hey how many characters does anne act in qp? as i know 3 right? 1. Maylee 2. Pink 3 Maylee's ghoat.

totally i think i love all of her characters. she can convince me to believe in each character that they are different. the more watch the more love anne.
I didn't see 3 character..but i see 4 character...
1.May Lee
2.Pink
3.The sad ghost (the not so pretty ghost)
4.The beautiful ghost ( this ghost look more scary than the other ghost because seems like she mad at someone)