[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
The more i watch the sub version,the more i love Pink....
She sacrifice herself to find the killer..
It was sad when she told JMT that she want him to be by her side because its tiring like this and she's afraid too..

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but according to Mai @ Spicy, cr. ไก่ลูกแมว
the rating for 28/11 is

6.1 (9.9,5.4)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
sounds good..i think Ah Wei is better than JMT..He is clever and a nice man...
Look how he help ML when JMS push her..
cr : aoyr

May Lee look sexy with him but look sad with JMT..hahaha..#justsaying

I agree!! Ann has that senseful power with him but not JMT... i don't feel this sensation like how i do when i see her with Oh.. lols what the heck lols

Asy

sarNie Immature
It was b/c of the festival that Lady Dila mentioned earlier ja. Even Ch.7's lakorn dropped that day.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
no matter the rating is i still love anne. i am excited for next week i wonder why khun yeat shout to pink and order her to choose something. what does he want her to choose?
jmt and pink will have conflict that why pink cry so hard. cant wait.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
yeah i like anne when she is crying and yelling it just look sad and beautifil at the time. so cute. i wish i was there shouting anne name too. love her and proud of her too. hope qi pao is her best success. but miss AK much i dont think they have project together soon. ken is packed with noi project.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
To me, low ratings don't mean anything. I think this lakorn is great! There are a ton of lakorns with high ratings that I do not care for. Different people, different preferences.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Qi Pao is getting very good. I envy Annes hair like always lol so freakin beautiful ! I really like Khun Pink because she's a strong will pooying ! I love that about her ! Haah she's a dork duay ! I look forward to every part Nat uploads !

I really want to know who the killer is ! I'm thinking it is Pei peis mother ! LOL at Pinks comebacks to Pei peis crazyness ahahah too funny when those two go at it with each other 555