[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Cannot wait til this scene.!!!

-----
I am catching up!!!!!! Orn is so selfish!!!! lol She doesn't care about Tum's condition at all, she only wants to see updated fashion in the hospital. LOL So mean! She doesn't deserve khun Tum! Only Cha-em deserves khun Tum!!!

SonYukView4ever

The preview for tomorrow is just sooooooooooooooooo hilarious. Lmao
This lakron just keeps bringing up more and more funny scenes.

I think it's good now that all the bad guys have been captured. Now, KM can finally settle and reveal Kim's real identity.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
ขนมาจากเพจ เรื่องเล่าจากน้องลูกขวัญ (as promised, here is the FC that went with Kim 's overnight ... Working in translation)

...มาแล้วตามคำขอ หลังจากที่เครียดกับการสอบเข้ามหาลัยอยู่ไม่นานเท่าไหร่ 555
...ลูกขวัญเองค่า วันนี้จะมาเล่าความรู้สึกที่ได้ไปค้างคืนกับพี่คิม(คุงคิม)
...นะ อันดับแรกรู้สึกต๊กกระใจมากที่ได้ไปเน้อ กระทันหันจริงๆแบบพี่ทีมงานโทรมาบอกวันนี้แต่ไปพรุ่งนี้แล้วอะไรประมาณนี้ เราก็เหวอดิ ทำตัวไม่ถูกแต่ก็ตอบตกลงไป แล้วก็ไปอ่ะ เจอพี่คิมครั้งแรกประทับใจสุดๆอ่ะ คือ พี่เค้าจำเราได้อ่ะหลังจากที่ไม่ได้เจอกันมานานนับ2ปี ตอนนั้นพี่คิมจะเงียบๆนะเราสิจะเป็นฝ่ายชวนคุยพูดไม่หยุดพูดจนลิงหลับ ...จนในที่สุดนางก็ทนไม่ไหว หันมาเม้าส์แตกกับเราจนได้ แต่จะเมาส์ในแบบน่ารักๆ พี่คิมแทคแคร์เราดีมากเวลาดูรูปใน สตาร์แกรม ก็จะให้เราดูด้วย เวลากินขนมก็จะแบ่งเราด้วย เวลานางทำอะไรนางก็จะทำให้เราด้วย ถามอะไรก็ตอบหม๊ด... พี่คิมน่ารักเหมือนเด็กๆ นางจะชอบสับสนงุนงงกับภาษาไทยบางคำ วันที่ไปการถ่ายรูปสวยๆ เก๋ๆคือชีวิตจิตใจของนาง เราก็เข้าใจว่านางอยากจะแชร์ให้แฟนคลับทุกคนได้ดูกัน ก็จริงอ่ะ (จะพูดทำไมเนี่ย?) แต่เวลานางรั่วนางก็ฮาสุดๆ ก็คงได้เห็นกันไปบ้างแล้ว หืม...ถ้าเวลามีเยอะกว่านี้นะแล้วไม่ตัดต่อเลยอ่ะ สุดยอดมาก จริงๆ ไม่ได้โม้ ! อันดับต่อมา พี่คิม !!! นางกลัวสัตว์ปีก และก็หอยทากกับกบด้วยนะ อิอิ แต่เราก็แกล้งนางได้ลงคอ (ใจร้ายจริงๆ) แต่พี่คิมก็คงไม่ถือสาเด็กบ๊องๆคนนึ่งหรอกนะ ซีนกลางคืน เราอุสาห์ฝึกร้องเพลงฝรั่งมาเลยนะ ไหงโดนตัดออกซะงั้น โห่อยากจะบอกว่าสำเนียงสุดยอดอ่ะ เซ็งเลยจริงๆ ตื่นเช้ามาพี่คิมนางก็กินข้าวต้มไป 2 ถ้วยที่กินเยอะเพราะถ้วยแรกทำช้อนพริกหกลงไปเยอะเลยเผ็ดเลย กินไปสักครึ่งนึงไม่ไหวและ นางบอกกับเราว่าพี่คงต้องกินอีกถ้วยแล้วล่ะ อืมข้าวต้มอร่อยดีคราวนี้ไม่มีพริกและ เราก็ไปถ่ายปิดรายการ พอเสร็จงานได้เวลาแยกย้ายเพราะพี่คิมมีงานต่อเราก็สัญญากันว่าจะไปส่งที่รถ แต่เราดันหนีไปเข้าห้องน้ำไง นางหาเราไม่เจอนางก็เลยให้พี่นุ่มมาตาม 555 ขำดีพอเรามาถึงที่รถพี่คิมก็รีบวางโทรศัพท์แล้วลงมากอดเรา 1 ที แล้วเราก็งึมงัมๆกันอยู่2คนอยู่สักพัก แล้วก็จบด้วยการโบกมือลา...ขอบคุณพี่คิมเบอร์ลี่ ที่ทำให้น้องมีความสุขได้มากขนาดนี้ น้องจะไม่มีวันลืมเลยยยยยยยยยยยยย
...จบก่อนเถอะถ้าพูดต่อ ย ยักษ์ คงยาวไปถึงดาวเนปจูน และนี่ก็เป็นสไตล์การเขียนเพื่อบรรยายความรู้สึกของเรา ขอบคุณทุกคนที่อ่าน 2 ปีที่ผ่านมานี้เราไม่ได้มีโอกาสได้ออกไปไหนเลยเพราะต้องช่วยพ่อแม่เลี้ยงน้องเล็กๆที่บ้าน
...ก็อยากจะฝากให้ทุกคนที่ยังมีความหวังนะอยากให้ทำในสิ่งที่ตัวเองชอบอย่าไปมัวอาย อย่าไปมัวแต่ใช้เวลาให้มันผ่านไปวันๆถ้าอยากเจอพี่คิมก็นั่งรถเมย์ไปหาเลย ถ้าอยากกอดก็เข้าไปกอดเลย อยากถามอะไรก็ตะโกนไปดังๆเลย อย่าไปแคร์สื่อ เราไม่ใช่คนดัง คนเค้ามองเราแป๊บเดียวเค้าก็ลืม แต่สิ่งที่เราได้มานะ โห...เกินบรรยายจริงๆ ค่ะ
ลูกขวัญเคคิมลี่ สามทุ่มตรง

น่ารักดี อิอิ

SonYukView4ever

Mark in Mae Hong Son, Thailand with Family
Cr. banMark

Mark with his Mom :)

His family&fans/community members

Lol--He was probably auditioning/betting

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
OMG !! done w/ ep 11 and tomorrow is the last one - the ending will be super duper sweet but all the fans will be sad. PCKK will be fin.
waiting & counting for PCKK w/ english sub to fully up so oversea / non-thai fans like me can re-watch & understand what their say.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Translation from FC in Kim's overnight:

Here I come, as requested. After I'd been busy with university entrance exam. This is lok Kwan. I will share my experience with P' Kim overnight.

First, I was stunned when they informed me. It happened so fast. They called today and I got to go the next day. But I went anyway.

When I met P'Kim, I was impressed. After I haven't met P'Kim for 2 years. In the beginning P'Kim was quiet. So I started the conversation, keep talking. She could resist and started talking. She is cute when she talked.

P'Kim took good care of me. When she was looking at pictures in IG, she would share it with me. When we ate sweet, she always give me some. What ever she did, she'd let me join-in together. When I asked any question, she answered every question.

P'Kim is cute and innocent like a child. she would get confused, with some Thai words. That day, we took lots of pictures. I understand that she wants to share nice pictures with fans.

Sometime, she is very funny, like you already saw on the show. if the show was longer, the uncut scenes are really amazing. Really.

Next, P'Kim is afraid of animals with wings. And snail and frog. But I ran after her with the snail. Too mean of me.. Haha. But P'Kim wasn't mad at me.

I sang another song but it was edited out.

Next morning, P'Kim ate 2 bowls of congee. Because she put too much chili in the first bowl and she got to switch to a new bowl. After we finished filming, P'Kim got to go because she had another appointment. I told her that I want to see her off. But I disappeared to the washroom. P'Kim waited for me and p'Noom came to get me. So funny. When I got to the car, P'Kim put down her phone immediately and gave me a big hug. We said good bye.

Thank you P'Kimberley for giving me such a good time. I will remember it for the rest of my life.

Hope it's not too long for everybody. I just want to share my feeling. Next time, if you have a chance to see P'Kim, don't be shy. Just ask her for a hug. If you want to say something, just say it. Want you get back will be unforgettable.

Lok Kwan.. 9pm

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
This lakorn is just sooooo sweet. I'm glad, this whole year I have not watch any good lakorns, PCKk top of my list

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love da hospital scene it so cute and sweet....Khun Tam is so jealous of Cha Aim hehehe I would too lol...

puca

sarNie Juvenile
when tum saw chaaim and pong hugging in non's house the played etc's song, made everything so much sader :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F1aqvDxvfw

i can't believe tomorrow's the end, i'll have to go rewatch everything
the only reason i'm not that sad is because i know they will have a lakorn together again <3

SonYukView4ever

Translation from FC in Kim's overnight:

Here I come, as requested. After I'd been busy with university entrance exam. This is lok Kwan. I will share my experience with P' Kim overnight.

First, I was stunned when they informed me. It happened so fast. They called today and I got to go the next day. But I went anyway.

When I met P'Kim, I was impressed. After I haven't met P'Kim for 2 years. In the beginning P'Kim was quiet. So I started the conversation, keep talking. She could resist and started talking. She is cute when she talked.

P'Kim took good care of me. When she was looking at pictures in IG, she would share it with me. When we ate sweet, she always give me some. What ever she did, she'd let me join-in together. When I asked any question, she answered every question.

P'Kim is cute and innocent like a child. she would get confused, with some Thai words. That day, we took lots of pictures. I understand that she wants to share nice pictures with fans.

Sometime, she is very funny, like you already saw on the show. if the show was longer, the uncut scenes are really amazing. Really.

Next, P'Kim is afraid of animals with wings. And snail and frog. But I ran after her with the snail. Too mean of me.. Haha. But P'Kim wasn't mad at me.

I sang another song but it was edited out.

Next morning, P'Kim ate 2 bowls of congee. Because she put too much chili in the first bowl and she got to switch to a new bowl. After we finished filming, P'Kim got to go because she had another appointment. I told her that I want to see her off. But I disappeared to the washroom. P'Kim waited for me and p'Noom came to get me. So funny. When I got to the car, P'Kim put down her phone immediately and gave me a big hug. We said good bye.

Thank you P'Kimberley for giving me such a good time. I will remember it for the rest of my life.

Hope it's not too long for everybody. I just want to share my feeling. Next time, if you have a chance to see P'Kim, don't be shy. Just ask her for a hug. If you want to say something, just say it. Want you get back will be unforgettable.

Lok Kwan.. 9pm
Thats so sweet of the fan! How do they get selected to go the show?? It would be a dream come true for me to meet Mark! Lmao! I would love to meet Kim and many other great great daras for now, Mark is who I will stalk if I went to Thailand in the future. LMAO!!!!

Yes yes!!! Tomorrow and more MK coming soon from TRRR!!!! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Thank You for the translation,Ninja. :)
  • I finished watching epi 11. I love the scene when Kim came back to the room. That was when she visited Mark at the hosiptal room,and Pong came into the room. The both of them left and Kim told him that she'll go home by herself because she have to go buy some personal things and she have her friend's car. Pong then left. Kim turn back around and went back to Mark's room. Mark was all like you're back! haha. with the big smile. Now here;s my favorite scene, it was after he came back from the bathroom and Kim helped him to go to the bed. As he got onto the bed,Kim fix the blanket for him. As she was fixing it, he said to her "Is Pong outside?" She said "No,we already separate our own way." Mark smiles and grabbed her hands. Then he said something like "You secretly came back to see me." back.hahahaha.. Come on, Mark, you are so full of yourself.hahah.. Just like how you lie to GG and her family that you need to go back home to work but really you lied to them and secretly went back to visited Kim.hahahha.. Kim and Mark are exactly the same. I Love it how they have similar scenes. Na'rak mak mak!!! :) that was my favorite scene from today.hehehehe....
  • I can't wait for tomorrow episode. I;m sad its ending but i'm excited at the same time because i can't wait to see those scenes! ha. The photoshoot is happening next, the scene when GG, GG;s family and Mark go to Chiang Mai because kim's dad invited them over. That's when they all find out who Kim really is. o m g, i can't wait!!!!! EXCITED.
  • o m g, I LOVE that song that Kim is going to sing in tomorrow's episode. I have been trying to find that song all over youtube but I can't find it so I gave up.And now, Kim;s singing it.Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Awesomeness. Thanks for the song too. ^^
i found the song on youtube:
  • Thank You for the song!! ^^ I was going to asked if anyone know what song was this.hahah.. I'm loving all these songs in this lakorn. ^^
when tum saw chaaim and pong hugging in non's house the played etc's song, made everything so much sader :cry:

i can't believe tomorrow's the end, i'll have to go rewatch everything
the only reason i'm not that sad is because i know they will have a lakorn together again <3

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
In today's episode, I like the scene when Kim was hiding in Mark's hospital room. She wanted to hide under the table and looking for places to hide. It's so funny... Lol

And MarKim in the hospital. So sweet of them.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i like the scene where chaaim's "baby" fell on the floor and then tum, the teacher and nong put it back, it looked hilarious

tum and chaaim look like a bickering couple, i guess even after everything gets resolved and they end up together, they'll probably still keep on having fights anyway - he complains and lectures and she badmouths and talks back

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • ^ Lol. That was a funny scene. That one and the one Ninja mentions too. hah
  • Another scene I like in yesterday episode was the awkward drive when Mark was sending her home. When they got to the car he turn on the radio or CD and the song came out. They just looked at each other.hahahha..Speaking of songs,does anyone know that song? It starts at 8:40 to 9:53