[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
hahahahahaha Huanzhu, you cracked me up. you need to go on detox with me:)
in the near future, i will watch it again with subtitles after our friend on youtube finishes her great job . it is the last time, promise (like all addicts say i guess) :)
yeah let go detox together.
actually am watching 2x too cuz I need to watching it w/ english sub ....too bad am not thai so totally lost most of the time while watching it.
and yes am addicted too . like drug me over the weekend . make me laugh & smile the whole day like crazy person

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Mark is looking mighty cute in this series. I'm loving his wardrobe & his hair.

That IN photo shoot of Kim's is one of her best, if not her best shoot, to date. She looks absolutely stunning. I've always enjoyed IN Magazine photo shoots.

Thanks everyone!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • bad connection this morning. :( it keeps on stopping. err..
  • aww. family time for Mark and his family. I believe it was his mom birthday yesterday. I saw a picture his sister posted up that said hbd to their mom.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • so sad,the connection was so bad that i didn't get to watch anything at all. only saw one or two of the scenes Live. Well, it just ended. Waiting until all parts are upload on youtube then I'll watch it.hahha.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I can't comment on Episodes 10 & 11 yet because I'm behind due to a busy week, so I need to catch up lol!

Will comment later on.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Look at what I found..... so adorable. :)
cr: FB

The bus scene!

When Khun Tum got mad when Cha-Aim put too much detergent in the machine and she slipped and fell on top of him -- aww!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yup, it was good to see Mark back in northern Thailand with his family. It was his mother's BDay. :)
They also did community service to the people there. He needs a real break after the success of PCKK. hehe

Punya Chon Kon Krua won the highest vote for the most-watched/likeable lakorn for November 2012 at Thailand.
cr: pantip.
I like this poll! hehe PCKK even beat RN. The viewers must enjoy PCKK more. Congrates to all actors in PCKK!

Look at what I found..... so adorable. :)
cr: FB

The bus scene!

When Khun Tum got mad when Cha-Aim put too much detergent in the machine and she slipped and fell on top of him -- aww!
These cartoon drawings are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :kiss2: