[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Epi. 7 (FULL EPISODE) -- for those who can't find it.
Cr: Akclubpantip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sob2pnCmxMA&feature=share&list=PL3L8bv6v26XR_GRv4J33BeMzU1tnX81pg

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yup. You're right.

I just noticed at the bottom that there's like 11 anonymous silent readers reading this thread, but there's like only 3-4 members actually replying in here. LMAO.
LOL-- believe it or not, there will always be stalkers around. Lmao

Anyways, this is one of my favorite scene of MK! Super hilarious; Khun Tum was day-dreaming away Lol but in reaity he was unhappy to have to terminate her from being his assistant because his mother forbids him to date low-class status women :( (which in reality they don't know Cha-Em's real identity yet).

ฉันคิดว่าฉันชอบเธอ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9djmUu_zc9Q&feature=g-all-u

puca

sarNie Juvenile
LOL-- believe it or not, there will always be stalkers around. Lmao

Anyways, this is one of my favorite scene of MK! Super hilarious; Khun Tum was day-dreaming away Lol but in reaity he was unhappy to have to terminate her from being his assistant because his mother forbids him to date low-class status women :( (which in reality they don't know Cha-Em's real identity yet).

ฉันคิดว่าฉันชอบเธอ

^ that scene was kinda funny,
she's all "oh yeah, he fired me, :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: " while he's feeling guilty and hurt because he has to let her go :cry:

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
i was just wondering, which website do thai locals go to to find out about UPCOMING channel 3 concerts? or how do they get updated???

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • watching this live now. i think i miss the first 10-20 minutes of the beginning but oh well. Catch that later on tonight. o m g, mark is angry at kim b/c she said that both GG and him are suitable for one another. so, he decided to make her jealous by being close to GG. And he did make her jealous.hahah.. can't wait for next part.heheh,.
  • come on, khun tum you should have still went in for the kiss only because she said she doesn't have any feelings doesn't means she don't. yep, he was going to kiss her to prove that her feelings for the other dude is different from her feelings to his. it was so close to be a kiss on the lip but she just have to move her head and said there';s no feelings or something like that,i forgot, haha... i was yelling out "kiss,kiss,kiss!!!!" hahaha..
  • o m g, mark is angry at kim.... 'screams' he looks super pissed off.
  • aww.... Mark to the resuce!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Reactions: Dal

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OMG i can't wait to watch.. Been waiting for many jealous scenes.. Dang it I want a kiss kiss from them. Hopefully later on they'll have intense kissing scenes

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Aww, so cute how all MK and Maprang all gang hugged Anne at the end when Anne said that she'll always remember the good experience filming this lakorn with them for the rest of her life
http://youtu.be/AOF80JtMngs

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Markim;s piggyback scene was so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
  • o m g, i cannot wait for tomorrow episode. the preview for epi 9 is so good!!! o m g, the guy kiss GG!!!! Scream;. Yay, island scene is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCITED!!!!!!!
  • Cute scenes tomorrow. o m g.......

puca

sarNie Juvenile
just watched episode 8:
- loved the car scene: tum's jealousy fit was hilarious
- chaaim's jealous too
- tum looked scary pissed off in the restaurant
- tum was really angry at the thugs, this fight scene felt different then the one in episode 1, the hug after the fight was emotional and the piggy back scene cute
- i'm glad at least nark believes in chaaim

Reactions: Dal

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Aww, so cute how all MK and Maprang all gang hugged Anne at the end when Anne said that she'll always remember the good experience filming this lakorn with them for the rest of her life
Awwww I love them all in this clip. haha eventhough Maprang is really annoying in the lakorn. lmao! Mark is joking as always LOL! I also love that Anne seems really proud of MK and the whole cast! Much success for her first lakorn and casting!

MK were so sweet! You see Mark bumping Kim when Anne was talking too. lol Narak maak maak!

~~

I am going to watch ep8 now, to go watch my aggressive Mark=HOTNESS. hehe And come back to spazz some more! ^_^

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ep.7 was a bit slow at times. But ep.8 was amazing. Chieng Mai is so beautiful. Ep.8 Start off with jealousy and lots of drama. and it end up with lots of sweetness. and the last part is really funny again. Kim's disguise as a boy.. Lol.

When Mark saved Kim. It's so touching.
I love the piggy back ride. That was when Mark complain that Kim is heavy. And Kim went off-script and say yes, I'm big. I'm fat. I'm heavy. Kim said that with laugher. it's so cute.
Mark probably went off-script too. He said good, you know that. Don't eat too much. .. Haha

Can't wait for tomorrow. They go off to a beach together.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mark got so aggresive! Yes! They are so cute! The hug after the fighting scene was so priceless.. Lol the piggyback ride, so narak. They totally love each other. Im mad how Pong and GG already got 2 kissies -.- I want some from MK. ISLAND SCENE tomorrow so excited!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Fighting and hugging scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=G7fhNBhcdoc

Piggy Back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=IJLIRqnrUfg