[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
  • o m g, this scene was so funny and at the same time creepy because she was behind him. So when he move to the left she did too.haha. The most creepiest part was that last photo,where you can only sees her eyes behind his shoulder.
oh boy I didnt find it scary til u mentioned lol in that picture her eyes are huge lol but in the movie, it wasnt creepy vibe at all...more like cute lol when mark realized kim had disappeared from the table lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
  • o m g, this scene was so funny and at the same time creepy because she was behind him. So when he move to the left she did too.haha. The most creepiest part was that last photo,where you can only sees her eyes behind his shoulder.
Yeah, her eyes kinda look creepy in that pic. I didn't even realize that until you mentioned it! Hahaa. This lakorn is good quality and stress-free.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh boy I didnt find it scary til u mentioned lol in that picture her eyes are huge lol but in the movie, it wasnt creepy vibe at all...more like cute lol when mark realized kim had disappeared from the table lol
  • Lol. When I saw that scene I was creep out by it.hahah.. But then I was laughing at it the same time too. I thought it was creepy/funny.hahah

Yeah, her eyes kinda look creepy in that pic. I didn't even realize that until you mentioned it. Haha. This lakorn is good and stress-free.
  • Lol. I think I'm the only one who thought it was creepy then when i saw the scene.hahah.. Agree this is a good and stress-free lakorn. Loving it. Can't wait for tomorrow episode. What's next for Mark to find out about her.ahha

SonYukView4ever

Screen Cap Cf. Prinfanclub
Mark has a sweet face :) "Mii nam mii nuam" hahah like most people describe him lol. He looks good in the outfit too. :)

Khun Tum starring at Cha-Em for being clumsy and goofy. LOL

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The bathroom scene where they were fighting for the water spray.haha

c: onethingpantip's yt
This was my favorite clip from Epi. 2 -- MK were sorta showering together with their clothes on lol! That guy was a creeper trying to take a peek of Kim showering. I'm glad Mark sprayed his face with the shower head LOL!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This was my favorite clip from Epi. 2 -- MK were sorta showering together with their clothes on lol! That guy was a creeper trying to take a peek of Kim showering. I'm glad Mark sprayed his face with the shower head! LOL
This is also my favorite scene from epi 2 too. ^^

SonYukView4ever

Lol--I know I'm glad Mark sprayed water at him too. Lol he was almost a perv.!

--

Anyways, Mark at that One Night with Sup'tar
Kootee is sooooooooooooooo lucky. lol I just love that fat boy though! He has one of the most hilarious personality. haha

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Lol--I know I'm glad Mark sprayed water at him too. Lol he was almost a perv.!

--

Anyways, Mark at that One Night with Sup'tar
Kootee is sooooooooooooooo lucky. lol I just love that fat boy though! He has one of the most hilarious personality. haha
Hahahahaha! Look at that guy sleeping and hugging Mark at the same time LOL.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Lol,that's cute. I bet he did it on purpose just to make Mark's fans scream and get all jealous that he gets to hold Mark's arm and sleep next to him.hahahha. J/K. Anyway,I love Kootee too. He;'s too funny.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Episode 2 -- FULL EPISODE
cr: AKclubpantip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT0kRyR_xas&feature=share&list=UUKGpDG6SHWUj_pXiGIMpnqA

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The scene where Kim was admiring Mark when he was touching the dog.hahha..

c: onethingpantip's yt
LOVE this scene too. Kim was admiring Mark how she thought that he was a warm person because he loved pets. SO CUTE. :)