[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hilarious! I laughed my butt off on the first episode. Everybody's character is crazy at the moment. My favorite scene is when the servant guy was watering the plant & Che Em walked up to the gate...he started singing to her LOL! He used the rake to comb his hair LMAO!!! Another favorite is when Che Em grabbed her wig back & slapped the bad guy instead of running away. She was so offended...how dare he pulled off her wig LOL! Oh and when GG had to stand on a chair to pour to poor water on Kim cuz she's too short hahahahaha!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ninja or someone else who can read thai... Cqn you translate this ขอบคุณมากๆคร้า

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • aww.. man,Kim is not going to be with Mark. :( I wanted them to be in there together. That sucks.But oh well.I can't wait to see Mark's episode then.
  • I just woke up so I miss like 30-40 minutes of the beginning of episode 2. I'll watch those on yt then.hah.Watching it Live now and it's so hilarious.

c: as tagged

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Is there anyone working on subbing this lakorn in English?

I want to watch this version, but I want to finish Ann and Au's version first. I wish there were English subs for the original version, 'cause I'd finish it by now. Even though I'm watching it without subs, I'm liking it thus far. Ann is hilarious, and Au's so handsome.
1st episode sub.Yay!!!

c:Chtite0Aya's yt

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Just finish watching it live. o m g!!!! I can't wait to see what happen next!!!! I'm so loving this lakorn, Makes me laugh at everything. man, why did they have to end today episode like this.Got to wait for tomorrow.
  • All the characters play their roles good.
  • it's funny how the little sister make the guy servant the wife and make the dog the husband.hahah..
*SPOILER ALERT*
More Epi. 2 screencaps.
cr: pantip

• Love this scene. It was so funny.hahah

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
*SPOILER ALERT*
More Epi. 2 screencaps.
cr: pantip

woot! When I see these screen caps. its almost like I didnt have to watch part 2 anymore lol because it explains what ep2 is will be all about. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I came across this cap; Mark looks wet and hot. haha
  • That was the scene when they came out of the bathroom.hahha. They were wet b/c the servant guy was going to go used the restroom but Mark pull her into the bathroom b/c they heard him coming. When the guy got there he ask "who is in there?" and Kim said she's in there and she's taking a shower. He then asked" Why don't i hear the shower on?" then one of them turn it on, I forgot who turn it on though.that's when they were fighting for it.hahah,.Funny scene. They thought the guy left but he left to go grab a chair to get on so he can see Kim in the shower.haha. So, when he got on the chair and to the windows Mark spray the water at him.Hahahha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
They have so much chem and some ppls say they don't hum! Whatever! Love PCKK & MarKim is so cute!!! :heart:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
A clip of Kim ordering black spagetti with fish and Mark and Gubgib were shocked that she ordered that! Hahah
(Kim's english is perfect too lol)
cr: kimberley home @ pantip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVVudpK5jTw