[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • PCKK airing in 25 minutes! o m g, i am so excited to watch this. :D

c: Ann's IG and as tagged
  • It's ON!!!!! o m g, been waiting forever for this!!! Watching this Live but damn, the connection is bad. Can't even watch it clearly. :( oh well,I'll also watch this on youtube too. :D Can't believe it's on already. Next scene is when Kim and Mark meet each other which is the Dance scene!!!!! Heheh.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Yeah,it is!!!
  • o m g, the dance scene was funny and cute. It seems like we have the same beginning as 3nnt. My man Mark falls in love with her in first sight!!!!!Hehe. While they was dancing,i thought she was going to throw up on him.Thanks goodness she didn't and she ran away to the bathroom. The funny part is that she threw both of her shoes while running to the bathroom. Mark follows her and saw the shoes and took it. Aw... He's Prince Charming.hahha. Kim is Cinderella. I'm loving it so far. :) Next scene, they meet each other again.
Getting ready for the dance.

And the clip of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyYWb6drLOg&feature=channel&list=UL
c: Love Chinese Tea@pantip and Kisskeepintocuh

The Dance. :)

c: Love Chinese Tea@pantip

The scene when she ran away from the dance b/c she needed to use the restroom and he saw her shoes.

• Their second meeting:prince Charming to the recuse!! It was funny when the bad guys took Kim's wig and she got so angry that she fight back with them just for her wig.hahah.. Then that's when Prince Charming came to the recuse. Hehe.But then later on he yelled at her.hahha.Not the same girl you fall for at the dance.hahha..Next scene, Kim becomes the maid.
Prince charming to help!

Scene when Kim came and wrote that Mark have no manner oh his car b/c he drove passed her and a some water on the ground and splash water onto her.hah.

• Loving this so far. :) Full of laugh!! haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I just got done watching episode 1 LIVE! And o m g,I'm loving it. So many laughing.haha.Mark is just so Handsome.Kim's acting is good. GG is so funny and cute too!! Totally Loving this. Can't wait for tomorrow episode. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Markim are so cute!!!
Opening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUcnx4IoXms&list=UUVUfj0PXFo0XmyScU9hcYDg&index=8&feature=plcp

Epi 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q5nOxEMhs0&feature=bf_prev&list=UUVUfj0PXFo0XmyScU9hcYDg

c: Cinntv3's youtube channel

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OMG! Ok gonna watch it right now!

Mark showering *Drools
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PyYWb6drLOg

Meadow

sarNie Adult
There are no words to describe how great this lakorn is. This lakorn was definitely worth the wait!!!

Mark and Kim are doing an awesome job too!!!!!

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
LOL....I LAUGHED AT EVERY SCENES!!!!
Kim is a Cutie...MArk is our handsome boy...
i cant express my feeling..
loving it tooooo much

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
It's pretty good for a first episode! The lakorn's at a good pace. Hopefully, it stays that way until it ends :) I have faith in P'Ann!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark is so handsome when he fighting da two bad guy...Kim sound so cute as Cha aim...her personality is very cute...her friend are so cute as well...MarKim is so cute at da party scene love Kim dress...

I will be right back after I finish this episode lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
The first episode was good and funny hahaha All of the characters are good so far :)
Can't wait for episode 2. The first episode is good so far :)

And the OST song, Prod Wai Jai, is sweet. I love it ^^

Oh! And I love the fighting part hahah Mark really showed his judo skills. โครดเท่วะ! hahah

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Just finished ep 1 <3
Oh I love Tom and Ameeka/Cha-Aim
Haha I couldn't stop smiling too, Ann was right! I'm so happy MK had chemistry right away <3
First lakorn I could watch without subs, even KA's lakorns I couldn't stand it.. But since this is the first lakorn, I've followed till airing dating, I couldn't WAIT!
Excited for Episode 2

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • The scene where he beats the two bad guys up.haha.It's funny how he's all like "Wait,wait,wait.You looking at me like this means you want to start something.Okay.waitfor a bit." he took off his jacket and Bam! He beats them up.Haha. Kim staring at him all surprise.hahha. Cute.

c: kisskeepintouch's yt

• I did too. I laughed at every scene. Hah.
LOL....I LAUGHED AT EVERY SCENES!!!!
Kim is a Cutie...MArk is our handsome boy...
i cant express my feeling..
loving it tooooo much