[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Pra'k Mark was so stunned at Kim. She is so pretty, even with the mask. He couldn't recognize her but wanted to get close to her. Kim, on the hand, tries to escape the situation. Kim stumbles with her lines. They were so cute together. The crew laughed and smile at their cuteness. I was there, watching them. I couldn't stop smiling.

M: (smaller cap): It's great. this is the first time that we are real couple together. Kim has lots of energy. She has to do lots of thing but still able to keep her energy level up. We have so much fun with the crew. I like to tease Kim .. Haha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Ninja007 for da translation...I love MK they are such a Greta cute couple...so many chem between da two...sweetness is fully around them hahaha!!! Can't wait...Oct 16 here we come!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sorry girl this is da best i could do...ugh i cant figure how to post up photo where u can see da photo without clicking it lol...be patient with me okay gurl :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Today, P'Anne and Kim went on a talk show together. It will air in Mango TV on Oct. 28th.

Few things from mango TV
- P'Anne said that Qi Pao will air Nov 1st, her birthday. Her character in QP is kind of nosy and want to know everything. It's a mystery. So you will have to pay attention when watching it. Otherwise, you will be missing something.

- This version of PCKK is less funny but more romantic than the previous version. P'Anne asked Kim and Mark not to watch the previous version because she wants them to be themselves. It's a remake, not a re-copy. She choose to do her own remake because she feels that she already understand the character well.

- P'Anne said she gives 10 out of 10 to all actor and actress. They did they best. No matter if PCKK is successful or not, the rest will be her responsibility.

- Kim said becoming an actress makes her grow up a lot. She is now more responsible with what she does.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Ann & Kim so much...I'm so proud of Ann & Kim!!!
Sweet_09 you'll be more very proud of Anne when her 2nd duty arrives she's remaking her own lakorn samee tee tra and our Ploy Cherman she's back as n'ek
anyway right now I'm so inlove with MK pair