[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Can't wait til this airs! Kim and Mark are adorable in all their pictures and bts, specially the wedding photo shoot one, where he teasingly swings her down for a kiss *spazz mode*
the plot seems chaotic, idk, but I'm looking forward to the gukgik scenes.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I was going to translate for you. I'm glad I didn't. .. Haha.

You are so lucky. you are the first fan who got a reply from Kimmy by IG. I bet Kim saw you defending her and her friend. Thumb up. Cheers.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thanks guys lol I litteraly cried.. From her is just so much. @Ninja lol I didnt think it was gonna be her to translate. Her friend uh.. you mean Yaya right?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yup... I saw it too. I was so stunned. How can somebody having so much hate toward somebody else, especially when they didn't do anything wrong.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yesterday 's game at big C was so cute. They got to pass the powder bottle. When the song stop, if any of the fans has the bottle in their hands, they got to splash powder on their own face. If Kim or Mark gets the bottle, they can pick to put powder on anybody 's face.

When Kim got the powder, she choose to put it on Mark's face instead of the fans. The 2nd time, Mark got the powder. So he got his revenge and put the powder on her whole face. The 3rd time, Kim got the bottle again. Mark complains that it's not fair. and he got his face full of powder.

When Kim was cleaning her face, Mark said you still got something on your face and help her clean her face.

So cute.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The first part was the starring contest. Who got the longest stare win. Mark and Kim gave a demo first. Mark said he lost to Kim yesterday.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The first part was the starring contest. Who got the longest stare win. Mark and Kim gave a demo first. Mark said he lost to Kim yesterday.
Haha. Yesterday,I was watching that clip and it was funny. Mark always be losing to his nang'eks.
I was going to post the clip but i didn't know how to b/c it was on FB it wasn't on youtube.so,i gave
up.ha

Aw.. you're lucky,AnnTfan. I don't have an IG. umm. Should I get one? hahha..That's where
everyone follows their dara at. I just follows their FC on FB that's where I get my info and photos
from.hah.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yesterday 's game at big C was so cute. They got to pass the powder bottle. When the song stop, if any of the fans has the bottle in their hands, they got to splash powder on their own face. If Kim or Mark gets the bottle, they can pick to put powder on anybody 's face.

When Kim got the powder, she choose to put it on Mark's face instead of the fans. The 2nd time, Mark got the powder. So he got his revenge and put the powder on her whole face. The 3rd time, Kim got the bottle again. Mark complains that it's not fair. and he got his face full of powder.

When Kim was cleaning her face, Mark said you still got something on your face and help her clean her face.

So cute.
hahha funny. lol kim such a meany LOL picking on Mark twice LOL