[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Good news Kimmy is back from Korea. Just in time to film PCKK tomorrow :)

Six sense has 21+ episodes. But they air 2 episodes per airing day (ch3 counts one episode as 45-50mins, unlike ch7 that count one episode as one airing day). So ... If PCKK comes after 6th sense, it will be soon. ... Cheers!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg wanna hear the ost so bad! gotta wait cause phone is too slow. Yay! Pckk will come soon. Thanks for the news!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
That's great news. Thanks Ninja007.

Can't believe the weekend is almost here too. One more day of class tomorrow then hello weekend!
Class cancel for friday so that's great. I'm going to get plenty of sleep.i'm so tired.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yepie Kimmy is back!!! Hoping to see neither one of of her lakorn this year!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's great news. Thanks Ninja007.

Can't believe the weekend is almost here too. One more day of class tomorrow then hello weekend!
Class cancel for friday so that's great. I'm going to get plenty of sleep.i'm so tired.
yeah take a rest dear and get ready for markim

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! I just saw that they(the show Superstar sleep over show that replaced RS) are now accepting application right now for
Kim and Mark's fans! Yay! They're going to be in the show but i d k if they're going to be together or not hopefully they do get
to be together because PCKK is almost done with filming. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ o m g!!!! That's great and sad news!!!! Haha. Screaming and jumping up and down because this is almost done
filming and we'll finally get to watch it. :) <--- Big Smile. Sad,because there won't be anymore more BTS pictures
and things. :( If Ann said that then this weekend might be the last weekend of filming then.

-------------------------

C: as tagged,IG-kaisamapol