[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hehe .. I hope it doesn't come after 6th sense. Rumor says 6th sense has 21 episodes ... Not sure why so long. So it won't end until mid Oct. I don't know if I have the patient to wait that long .

Thanks AyLove
o m g, rumor to have 21 episodes!!!! that's so many!!! nvm, i don't think i can wait that long. damn so long.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The lakorn is DONE filming. GG post it a pic of the last scene. I dont want to spoil it, so whoever wants to see it will.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The lakorn is DONE filming. GG post it a pic of the last scene. I dont want to spoil it, so whoever wants to see it will.
Are you talking about this photo?

If you are then this is Margie/Mario's lakorn that just ended airing today(Aug 31st).

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
wHAT dOES tHAT mEAN
PCKK 2012 MIGHT AIR NEXT YAY :cheer:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
oh sorry lmao i feel stupid. I thought she was talking about PCKK cause she was in it. Thanks for the correction. -phew- i dont want to see any ending pics of PCKK. gonna spoil it for me

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if they finish filming this lakorn. They are so quiet right now. I know that many people who play in this lakorn finish filming their scenes already.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I second that. I remember when they said Kim/Mark are doing another lakorn together,I was so happy i couldn't
wait to see it. Now it's almost done with the filming and anytime sooner this will finally air!!!!!! ^^

------------------------------------

Kim is in South Korea now. I wonder why she is there for? Maybe she is there for a vacation. :)
Good.She needs a rest. :)

She posted on IG "First day in Seoul 63 skyart"

C: as tagged

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch this and Rang Prattana! Kim has been working with top notch acting coaches like Anne Thong/P'Aew & P'Da of Lakorn Thai production! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like Kim very much that is why I pinned this lakorn and raeng pratana up for Kim's fans :beer: