[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Last year her lakorn also airs back to back. I think that this year will be the same. I think that they don't finish filming yet maybe they will finish filming next week.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I've read abit @pantip Ch3 that this lakorn is upcoming next batches along with Qi Pao so it maybe this October
Finally found that thread. It's just fan guess. I don't think Thun-chai Nai sai mork would be a prime time lakorn. It wasn't even promoted at open Vic 3 event.

PCKK will probably be in the next slot. But not sure which day.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Finally found that thread. It's just fan guess. I don't think Thun-chai Nai sai mork would be a prime time lakorn. It wasn't even promoted at open Vic 3 event.

Than Chai already release the airing date 13th September replacing Ruk Khun Tao Fah

ท่านชายในสายหมอก นำแสดงโดยย
หลุยส์ สก็อต
วรกาญจน์ โรจนวัชร
นิภาภรณ์ ฐิติธนการ
สาวิตรี สุทธิชานนท์
สุพจน์ จันเจริญ
เริ่มตอนแรก 13 กันยายน (ออนแอร์ต่อจากรักคุณเท่าฟ้า)'s the info for u Ninja

http://drama.kapook.com/view46168.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I think u got mix up na ja

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Than Chai Will air on the 13 of september
depending on how many eps tan chai has that means that the pckk2012 might air in over a month
super excited

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice. I didn't see that coming.

Seem like the end of Oct then. 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

cr as tagged
guys can help to figure whether she's standing 'is it Anne or Kim'?
Its Ann.. theres another pic of Ann sitting by P'da and wearing the same clothes. well i think its p'da the one shes looking at right now in the pic :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I wish this lakorn will air sooner because i do not want her lakorn to air back-to-back becuase i will have no more of her...i wish they air Qi Pao first along with this one than save Reany Pratnana near the end of the year...but since i'm just a fans we have no power :cry: