[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I wish i can read thai so i know what this said.hahha.
translation:
They said P'Anne asked Kim to lose some weight. So Kim already lost some weight for Punyachon (Kim already lost 3kg when started filming PCKK). With Rang Prathana, the clothing are quite revealing. So it got to fit perfectly. P'Da asked Kim to lose another 1-2kg. So three-words to describe Kim is "Losing weight" (it's 3-words in Thai). Poor Kim, can't eat sweet!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
translation:
They said P'Anne asked Kim to lose some weight. So Kim already lost some weight for Punyachon (Kim already lost 3kg when started filming PCKK). With Rang Prathana, the clothing are quite revealing. So it got to fit perfectly. P'Da asked Kim to lose another 1-2kg. So three-words to describe Kim is "Losing weight" (it's 3-words in Thai). Poor Kim, can't eat sweet!!!
aww.. poor Kim. :(

Thanks for the translation.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my why it's so fast. I' m happy and sad at the time. Anyway I can't wait to see it, I hope that this one will air after Ken's lakorn. Can't wait to know about Mark and Kim next project. Thank Ninja for the update

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I agree!!!! I'll be happy and sad. Sad because there won't be anymore pictures of Mark/Kim and
BTS of this lakorn. Happy because it's finally here,so yay!!! Finally going to get to watch this.

I read from the other thread that Louis and Punch's lakorn Tarnchai Nai Sai Mok will air after
RKTF. So,Maybe this will air after Por N and Janie's lakorn or after The Sixth Scenes.
But I think I'll prefer this to be a weekend lakorn so this will get to air 3 times per week. :D
Either one of them,I'll be happy but then I'll be happier if it airs on Fri-Sun.

Thank You for the update Ninja007. What will this thread be like without you giving us updates and
translation.hahha. Thanks,once again. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Hehe .. I hope it doesn't come after 6th sense. Rumor says 6th sense has 21 episodes ... Not sure why so long. So it won't end until mid Oct. I don't know if I have the patient to wait that long .

Thanks AyLove

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol! I love watching these extra long BTS clip.

Look at the way Mark jump.haha. I find it funny that Kim just took out her phone out of nowhere and
they all took a photo together. Funny.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kimmy girl need to step away from da phone or others will make rumor about her being on set on da phone da whole time...tat y tat one report in this one reang pratana bts ask Nadech "is she on da phone most of da time?"...overall thanks for da bts...