[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Man all these photo if Markim is so darn cutee!!! Love it!!! Thanks for sharing...

Beside kim look beautiful in all those pics up there but i'm just pionting out my favor which are da cutee cutee one hahaha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ohmygosh. I can feel the chemistry of Mark and Kim. They are a compatible couple. So cute. So excited for Punya chon Kon Krua. Wish they were a real couple ^.^

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
lol .. Couple relationship changes (for better or worse). Friendship lasts forever.

MarKim (/ KiMark ... Look Kim be in the front too. What a co-incident :p ) They are very cute. They seem to be very comfortable around each other.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I really miss Kim on screen, I like when she smile, she' s such a charming girl.
For the pictures, I decide to post only the good pictures of her hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really miss Kim on screen, I like when she smile, she' s such a charming girl.
For the pictures, I decide to post only the good pictures of her hahaha
I'm inspire of Kim too her smiles is like a relief

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Exactly about her smile. It makes me so happy. Kim and Mark holding hands is omg.. I cannot wait. They are a beautiful pair. Hopefully they will have kissieess!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm so ready for this.ahh. Loving all the photos from Ching Mai. I hope there is a scene
where Mark/Kim get lost up in the mountain/forest. While being lost they spend lots of cute
time together.hahahha. The classic lost in the island scene. I Love it when they have
these scene. That's one of the reason why I love watching Thai Lakorns.haha.
I hope Mark gets a lakorn where there is a scene like that. :D Perfect! heheh.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Haha .. There is a scene that Kim got kidnapped. Mark come to the rescue and end-up carrying her on his back.

I hope they keep those scenes .. Super cute