[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I heard Mark' s interview from yesterday, he said that they rush to film this one and he said that we might see it in June. I wonder if they will air and film the same thimes since I heard one recent interview of Ann, they film like 30%-40%. Correct me if I' m wrong.
if this might air on June then that will be GREAT!!!!! :D Let's see if it's true. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
there will probably be another dance scene. P'Ann FC said that they were invited to be extra on June 16th for another big scene.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Air in June so awesome.. But isn't that pretty quick I mean it seems like a rumor.. Cannot wait though! Hopefully it does Air June

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
That was a long interview. Basically, P Ann talked about her challenge for being a producer. She said it's a lot of work. Before becoming a producer, she went to help Khun Da (Lakorn Thai) to produce Game Rak Game Rai. Khun Da gave her lots of advice but did not tell her everything. Khun Da wants her to learn it herself. But tell her about some of the past mistakes. She got lots of help from many people.

There is a section that P Ann talk about Mark and Kim. She said Mark is very easy going. He has something in him but didn't has a chance to release it yet. She also said that Kim has lots of potential.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I just read another interview from Kim (from beginning of May). She said that she was filming Punyachon 7 days a week. And she only got 4-5 hours sleep.

Maybe that's why the filming will be done so soon.

I still doubt that it will be done in June. Filming lakorn in 3 months is unheard of. Maybe it's a short lakorn.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Ninja007...gosh poor girl...i really hope she get lot of rest and take care of herself well...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Last year, Kim dropped a semater to film 3NNT.

Both Rak Pathiharn and 3NNT was still filming when it was on-air. So she was filming 7 days.

Now, it's summer vacation.