[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mark and Yaya are CuTE in my opinion (Yadech Fans don't kill me) Yaya is cuter with her other p'eks than Nadech and same go to nadech I like them both spread out more.. I'm waiting for Prin and Yaya to get a better storyline for me to watch. Hopefully Ann will produce it

^
that's right, that's why most of kookwans aren't real couple ROFL
Most but not all. Don't eat your own words na. There are the exceptions to that. For those who reach here and there trying to use connections and aiming to climb on others' fame to reach that status, they may do that their entire career but not attain koo kwan popularity. As famous as one of the pair may be the other one cannot ride on that unless they, too are exceptional in acting ability.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^
Don't worry, in 4 years, Ann will produce Swan Bieng ver 2016

Mark can master the role of Kawee, he may need to improve his acting, but the part being a casanova, I think he's mastered that level :pervie:
dont u see how he kissed Anne? Talk of the town :rockon:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ And did Ann said she will be producing Sawan Bieng in 4 years??? And mark will be the p'ek??? where did you get that from???

I'm sorry to say this but please dont say anything that is not even close to being true!
I love Ann and please don't put her name into this conversation.

Not only that, WHAT DOES YADECH HAS TO DO WITH THIS THREAD??? SERIOUSLY!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
NO KA didn't have 6. But I think it was Noon from ch 7 with a p'ek. I think they're the only one who has the most, I'm not saying Yadech would only have 5/6 but I'm saying it's good for them not to kinda spread and work with others cause I would love that!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^
u would love that maybe CH3 wouldn't

Watch, they are gonna break that record, maybe they will paired up in 10 lakorns
and retire after that Lmao

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't mind if they do break the record and I was talking about yadech cause when I first read it Yadech was mentioned....

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Geesh well I'm sorry I'm a late comer and just read the first few post, that was bout Yadech you guys should calm down

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Ahh, Don't worry :) as long as you still stick with Thai ET, you pretty much see Yadech though
don't worry about dragging Yadech into this thread, ain't we all doing that? Pretty much all over this Thai section :rolleyes1:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
And Sorry didn't mean to offend Yadech fans, I heard they were separating too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm getting used to seeing them, no it doesn't bother me anymore, they're both really sweet. Back to PCKK

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I only saw it on a status, but yadech fans said after their lakorn Toranee something, they're gonna start working with others

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
You seem pretty offended by my comments on Yadech although I said what I'm trying to say isn't a bad thing... Therefore I'm leaving this thread and not spamming it

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Your not a fan of Taew that's okay at least we have MK.. Something in common :)
Yeah i'm not a fan now but maybe in da future...Taew is cute and all but not on my favor list yet...and yeah she look like Aff but tat doesn't mean anything lmao...BUT for da good of her i still follow her work tho so don't be mad at me
Taew fans...

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
that just proves how you don't really know about Yadech, oh well you are Anne's fan, no wonder

of course, they are separating, Nadech works with Kim while Yaya will be working with Aum

separating sounds so sad lol

i am offended by your comment? lol or maybe you are just too sensitive