[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Kim will always look older than Mark, that's a fact, and they surely did not have any chemistry in 3NNT. They only have a sibling vibe.

I really want to see Mark with Taew or even Margie next!! Also Marie. ;)

Ch3 should please Nadech and Mark fans b/c lately fans wants to see both with Taew or Matt.
If mark got to pair up with Margie, he will be the most lucky all the guy in 4huajai. Wish this happen too :nailbiter: mark almost got play with all the n'ek in 4huajai just only Margie left that mark still don't have to play with. If mark got then this will the best and the most lucky mark :lolyup: :lolyup:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If mark got to pair up with Margie, he will be the most lucky all the guy in 4huajai. Wish this happen too :nailbiter: mark almost got play with all the n'ek in 4huajai just only Margie left that mark still don't have to play with. If mark got then this will the best and the most lucky mark :lolyup: :lolyup:
Oh my gosh,I am so slow. I just realize that he have played with all the nang'ek from 4 hua jai from reading your comment. Damn,if he does get to act next to Margie then he will be lucky. Umm.,...Margie and Mark. Let me see. I don't know,I need a picture of them together..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Boy and Kim should have a lakorn together in the future...tat would be a dream come true hahaha...anyways agree those two pics uP there are cute and lovely...thanks for sharing

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lmao...this thread has nothing 2 do w/Aff so why evn bring her name in here??? Let's face it whether u like it or not, the deed is already done, Mark & Kim are the pra'nangs 4 this lakorn! Besides for a new rising actress, Kim does a good job who cares abt how her age or appearance what matters is the girls got good acting skills :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
please can some of U I'm referring to those that judges the looking who's looking
old or who's looking younger looks odd doesn't match would U please now focus on the
storyline and Anne her first time directing and this is she's remaking her own works
please encourage her its her duty for the audience and my opinion I think Kim she's
average not old and not too young I have lots of idols that i like and Kim's one of them
to some that continue to repeated comments then don come to this lakorn thread enter other
thread that suited your taste :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lmao...this thread has nothing 2 do w/Aff so why evn bring her name in here??? Let's face it whether u like it or not, the deed is already done, Mark & Kim are the pra'nangs 4 this lakorn! Besides for a new rising actress, Kim does a good job who cares abt how her age or appearance what matters is the girls got good acting skills :)
@lynnyang well said this comment is correct :thumbsup:

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
please can some of U I'm referring to those that judges the looking who's looking
old or who's looking younger looks odd doesn't match would U please now focus on the
storyline and Anne her first time directing and this is she's remaking her own works
please encourage her its her duty for the audience and my opinion I think Kim she's
average not old and not too young I have lots of idols that i like and Kim's one of them
to some that continue to repeated comments then don come to this lakorn thread enter other
thread that suited your taste :grouphug:
I do agree on everything that you said. I never see Kim as young as Yaya or Mint but I don' t see her old either. I think that she fit her age.
Some comments are just so annoying to see.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I do agree on everything that you said. I never see Kim as young as Yaya or Mint but I don' t see her old either. I think that she fit her age.
Some comments are just so annoying to see.
@pich15 some just like to repeat comments in a wrong particular time and your new to this
Asianfuse forum the best thing is to ignore them I know its hard to do :nailbiter: like
me I'm use to it though I am as well can't tolerate it too

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Anyway, I love those pictures of Kim with Mark and Boy! I would love to see Kim pair up with Boy too. Those three are great together. I just hate when they tease her about her body, she's absolutely not fat at all and they go at it aaaaall the time. I guess a lot of Thais are just thin, but she can't be that much bigger than most Thais.
Other than Mor Nam, I haven't really liked any of Kim's characters. Hope they give her better roles.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
@pich15 some just like to repeat comments in a wrong particular time and your new to this
Asianfuse forum the best thing is to ignore them I know its hard to do :nailbiter: like
me I'm use to it though I am as well can't tolerate it too
Normaly , I just see and I don' t really interest to comment.Also there are only a few stars that I follow their work.

fun

Expired Sarnie
please dont say one is not allowed in here or there. i dont want to report any one of you. this forum allows everyone to make their statement and voice out their opinion. i dont see any harm or negativity done to kim. stating that she appears older than so and so, is not something to make a big deal out of. you may defend but there is no need ti kick out someone from the thread. that is the admin and mod job. if they feel that it is a threat or inapporiate they will step in.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
please dont say one is not allowed in here or there. i dont want to report any one of you. this forum allows everyone to make their statement and voice out their opinion. i dont see any harm or negativity done to kim. stating that she appears older than so and so, is not something to make a big deal out of. you may defend but there is no need ti kick out someone from the thread. that is the admin and mod job. if they feel that it is a threat or inapporiate they will step in.
Fun I think your putting it a wrong way nobody kicking anyone or not allowing them to enter but we are just saying its their mind if they find thread they feel not comfortable
which causes upsetting then its their own choice and I'm not kicking anyone out all
are welcome cos I came up this thread myself just be positive and focus on the storyline
with out using repeated conversation 'like who's old or who's young'

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
@lynnyang well said this comment is correct :thumbsup:
Thank you @Alice! I just felt like I had 2 give a peace of my mind & speak up 4 Kim! She is a wonderful actress & to me she is a classic beauty :) I have been catching up on all 3 of her lakorns & she did a wonderful job! Not 2 mention, her first lakorn she had so many great feedbacks! Who can not love & adore this girl?! "Certain" ppl need to be more openminded, just saying...^^ Will stay tune & follow up on this lakorn, I know P'Anne will not disppoint us fans :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you @Alice! I just felt like I had 2 give a peace of my mind & speak up 4 Kim! She is a wonderful actress & to me she is a classic beauty :) I have been catching up on all 3 of her lakorns & she did a wonderful job! Not 2 mention, her first lakorn she had so many great feedbacks! Who can not love & adore this girl?! "Certain" ppl need to be more openminded, just saying...^^ Will stay tune & follow up on this lakorn, I know P'Anne will not disppoint us fans :)
of course P'Anne will give her 100% shot at this I trust her since she's my idol
and I will support Mark and Kim too :thumbsup:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
No matter what people say about Kimberly, I will always love her and look forward to her future lakorns,including this one.

Team Kimberly forever!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Kim!!!!!!!!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
" To Each, Their Own "

I Adore Kim, think she pretty and like her acting...But I am also 1 of those ppl that think she has an older look. It doesn't matter about age. (LIke Cherry) I hope/wish Anne and the crew the best...sadly I am growing less and less fond of thai lakorn, even though I grew up watching it -.- ...just ignore those comment, don't give it knowledge and make positive comment on how much you adore them...