[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Mark Kim seem like siblings off screen, but after watching them together in 3NNT, my expectations were wrong and they did a pretty good job acting together - especially in the proposal scene. Anyways, I don't like Mark with Yaya though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
After watching 3NNT I don't wish for Mark and Kim to be in here. I heard their characters are too similar to 3NNT, I don't think I can bare watching them again, because I feel like Kim's character in here would kill me as in her previous 2 lakorns.
their character aren't really similar to 3NNT
hey Fun have U seen the original version of punya chon kon kluar yet? how do U know
their roles is the same Mark/Kim role in this new remake isn't a boring one since
their is fun relaxing,comedy,bickering,Kim will be really playful so does Mark

meenia

sarNie Adult
OH. That MV is so Cute. I love that storyline the most. Fake marriage and then they fall in love.LOL

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tat MV is so cute...ah itjinkni know who mark next couple for his next lakorn in da future...Noona...lol just saying but da two does look very cute in da MV tho...thanks

Oh and this lakorn had nothing like 3NNT since this one would be having comedy...from wat see up in da clip on da last page...anyways hope to see Markim...

fun

Expired Sarnie
their character aren't really similar to 3NNT
hey Fun have U seen the original version of punya chon kon kluar yet? how do U know
their roles is the same Mark/Kim role in this new remake isn't a boring one since
their is fun relaxing,comedy,bickering,Kim will be really playful so does Mark
Hmm I am sure I read it somewhere here. But I guess not? I don't want to flip thru the pages, but when I get the chance to, I will reconfirm. I just pray that you are right about that.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think offscreen they're alright, but onscreen, they are freaking adorable! even though their storyline in 3NNT wasn't the best, I thought they had chemistry and just overall looked nice together visually. ^^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark Kim seem like siblings off screen, but after watching them together in 3NNT, my expectations were wrong and they did a pretty good job acting together - especially in the proposal scene. Anyways, I don't like Mark with Yaya though.
I Agree Mark/Kim are good together. I'm excited for them in this one. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Love Comedy Lakorn. My favorite!!! Mark/Kim in comedy/romance, Oh my gosh, I am so totally going to love it.ahhah. I don't mind Mark's having the same character as the one in 3NNT b/c
he was great in there. He was a gentleman, a good looking one too.haha. Can't wait. Excited.
:D :clap:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hmm I am sure I read it somewhere here. But I guess not? I don't want to flip thru the pages, but when I get the chance to, I will reconfirm. I just pray that you are right about that.
I'm pretty sure myself since I've watched the two original version of Au/Anne and Puri/Ann A one its not a boring role like 3NNT its more of a playful character

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Talking about Markim come back...I do wish Aum and Kim have another lakorn too since all the 4HHKK cast are having their lakorn on their own like Yadech have GRGR and Bragie have Roy Marn and coming soon Mteam have NM2...srry off topic but tat wat I think...lol I really miss Aum and Kim on screen...please forgive me

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
Talking about Markim come back...I do wish Aum and Kim have another lakorn too since all the 4HHKK cast are having their lakorn on their own like Yadech have GRGR and Bragie have Roy Marn and coming soon Mteam have NM2...srry off topic but tat wat I think...lol I really miss Aum and Kim on screen...please forgive me

you're not the only one. i thought they had great chemistry. seems to me like he is the only one so far who has great chemistry with her. mark and kim? not so much. maybe this lakorn will bring it out more..

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I totally forgot about that lakorn. If I can go back in time, I would have Mark and Kim in here than there. It would be nice for Kim to be in here. She needs a lakorn were she is a bit more childish. She has been taken two mature roles already.
I agree, mark and kim, both have taken too much
mature roles~ They neeeda smash up their roles. lol

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
I still love mark and Kim pairing. Looking forward to them reuniting in this lakorn.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Mark and Kim were the best couple in 3nnt and weren't boring to me at all. Can't wait for the opening ceremony!