[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just a quick update for past week: on Friday, everybody went to Khun Ja 's engagement. There was IG explosion with 200+ picture uploaded. After the party, they actually went back to film until after midnight.

On Saturday, ch3 has the annual thank you party at hua Hin. Pretty much everybody stopped filming and went to the party. This year, the theme is Pajama. The 4HJHKK team was wearing animal custom. Seem like they won the team price. They gave away lots of prices. Margie won the 1st price 300,000 ThB and new iPad 32GB (I heard that last year, she also won a car). What a lucky girl!!! Because it's a pajamas party, they posted a rule to ban all online posting. So there was minimal pictures posted (with 3 people ignoring the rule). Later, they bended the rule and allow online posting. So the pictures came out on Sunday.

Sunday, the girls were having fun at the beach.

Overall, an enjoyable weekend ^_^. Not much progress but tons of picture.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^Thank You for the updates. Looks like all the ch3's stars have a great time that's good too because they need their
rest and fun time. ^-^

--------------------------

Yay! A photo of them. :)

c: as tagged

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ dam Ann and Kim look so alike more like sister!!

Anyways da PJ party...happy too see da 4hjhkk girl together! I miss them...and thise wedding pixs da girl look gorgeous!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I've been trying to get on here for like the whole day now. Finally, I make it on.hahha.
I D K if it's just me or not. I was on my ipod trying to get on and it didn't work but
every other websites i went to work. I say okay maybe it's my ipod then i decided to use my laptop
and it didn't work too. Then finally, couple hours later i try again and here i am
i got on.hhhhahaha.....

---------------
o m g, that photo of Mark wearing that bra is so "o m g" and Hilarious!
Haha. When I saw that photo on FB I was just like "O m g, Mark looks so gay!"
And at the same time HILARIOUS! hahhahahha..

So cute and funny how the little boy is trying to reach for it.hahah.This
is totally picture of the day.hahahha.....

Sweet_09

I've been trying to get on here for like the whole day now. Finally, I make it on.hahha.
I D K if it's just me or not. I was on my ipod trying to get on and it didn't work but
every other websites i went to work. I say okay maybe it's my ipod then i decided to use my laptop
and it didn't work too. Then finally, couple hours later i try again and here i am
i got on.hhhhahaha.....

---------------

Not just u na...mee too...but u keep on trying as for me i quit lol...than got on today hahahaha

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
^is tat bad or ur just making a topic???
It was on P'Yee IG. She was complaining that Kim covered her face. Later, Kim commented that she was embarrassed, getting caught red-handed, drinking big cup of bubble tea (she is suppose to be on diet).

Mark teased Kim that she finished the whole thing, not leaving any ice behind.

Sweet_09

It was on P'Yee IG. She was complaining that Kim covered her face. Later, Kim commented that she was embarrassed, getting caught red-handed, drinking big cup of bubble tea (she is suppose to be on diet).

Mark teased Kim that she finished the whole thing, not leaving any ice behind.
Oh i c...lol it okay...everyone break thier deit all da time which tat include me too!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i got on.hhhhahaha.....

---------------

That happened to me too.. And Dila..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Guys, are the instagrams really theirs? Cause I got mentioned by Alex Rendall, Mark and Tanya *SCREAMSS* But i feel like its too good to be true

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Guys, are the instagrams really theirs? Cause I got mentioned by Alex Rendall, Mark and Tanya *SCREAMSS* But i feel like its too good to be true
Yup, that's them. They rarely reply to fans. It's pretty funny when they commented each other's IG.

The only fake ones are Nadech__Kugimiya and Mariomaurer. Those 2 are fan's IG.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
OMG Really? Thanks for replying.
I saw you (screamming) on Alex's IG ... Lol. Here is the translation of their conversation:

Alex: when I look at this picture, I think Kim is very very beautiful.
Ploy (Mark's manager assistance): stunning beautiful.
Mint C: kim pretty.

Kim: how about other pic and the real me laa, my friend???
Alex: always beautiful. But I like U with this look the most.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I saw you (screamming) on Alex's IG ... Lol. Here is the translation of their conversation:

Alex: when I look at this picture, I think Kim is very very beautiful.
Ploy (Mark's manager assistance): stunning beautiful.
Mint C: kim pretty.

Kim: how about other pic and the real me laa, my friend???
Alex: always beautiful. But I like U with this look the most.
'
HAha.. Thanks for the translation.. You should tell me your IG