[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
You stalk his FB too! HAHA. I check it every now and then to see how he's doing....is that stalking??? :ghehe:
Oh I LOVE Saranyu as well! I don't know if I've mentioned this any where else, but he's got this aura that just attracts me. He doesn't have a masculine/macho looking body, but the way he takes on his characters (those manly characteristis hehe), he just melts my heart. He's one of the few older~er actors that I'm attracted to. 

Anti-spam: Jui! Jui! Jui!!
Yes, I stalk his FB because I've always wondered where he went and finally found him. Lol. The last time I saw him was when he played in Ngao Kammathep with Weir and Mai. He was crippled in a wheelchair and was later killed off  :cry: I was like oh hell no! They did not just downgrade my Patson to that extent  :nono1: He had the cutest smile and acted so well. I can't look at him without blushing. He has that kind of effect on me along with Saranyu and Willy. There's just something special about him that I can't describe.

And as for this lakorn, I wouldn't mind Rita either. I don't have an IG also. Lol. So I have no idea how I'm going to spam.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe man it's gonna be a long time before Anne starts on this project. Once Thongprasom gets in motion and gets used to the demands of a producer, I hope she casts herself for one of her lakorns in the future!! It's a lot cheaper for her too! HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yes, I stalk his FB because I've always wondered where he went and finally found him. Lol. The last time I saw him was when he played in Ngao Kammathep with Weir and Mai. He was crippled in a wheelchair and was later killed off  :cry: I was like oh hell no! They did not just downgrade my Patson to that extent  :nono1: He had the cutest smile and acted so well. I can't look at him without blushing. He has that kind of effect on me along with Saranyu and Willy. There's just something special about him that I can't describe.

And as for this lakorn, I wouldn't mind Rita either. I don't have an IG also. Lol. So I have no idea how I'm going to spam.  

Yeah a few years ago, I was like what happened to my handsome Pat. Looked him up, not much info, tried Facebook and wala~ he has his own personal FB! That's like totally awesome. You see his bro?! They look exactly alike, I even mistook him for Pat!! Haha. Except his bro has a bit darker complexion and does not really look Thai. Both do posses that charming smile though!
Omg, I saw that he was in that CH7 lakorn too, I was like, what the heck?! But that's all good. I guess it's a good way for him to explore a different character. He was the bad guy wasn't he? HAHA. It's all good.
Us peeps without any IG or FB (do you have one??) are pretty much left to spam here. HAHA. 

Anti-spam: ANNE please pick Jui! Please! Psh....as if Anne's gonna read this. HAHA. I'll pray every night then. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah a few years ago, I was like what happened to my handsome Pat. Looked him up, not much info, tried Facebook and wala~ he has his own personal FB! That's like totally awesome. You see his bro?! They look exactly alike, I even mistook him for Pat!! Haha. Except his bro has a bit darker complexion and does not really look Thai. Both do posses that charming smile though!
Omg, I saw that he was in that CH7 lakorn too, I was like, what the heck?! But that's all good. I guess it's a good way for him to explore a different character. He was the bad guy wasn't he? HAHA. It's all good.
Us peeps without any IG or FB (do you have one??) are pretty much left to spam here. HAHA. 
LMAO  :rofl: It's scary how similar we are because that's exactly what happened to me. I came across his brother too and wanted to mention what you just mentioned but I was afraid that you'd think I was a super stalker. Haha. And he wasn't the bad guy. He was a victim of the bad guys. I'm not sure if he committed suicide or someone killed him, but it was so sad to see him play such an insignificant and hopeless role. He was n'ek's father I think.

I actually have a FB to keep my connections alive :p Not so bad.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
LMAO  :rofl: It's scary how similar we are because that's exactly what happened to me. I came across his brother too and wanted to mention what you just mentioned but I was afraid that you'd think I was a super stalker. Haha. And he wasn't the bad guy. He was a victim of the bad guys. I'm not sure if he committed suicide or someone killed him, but it was so sad to see him play such an insignificant and hopeless role. He was n'ek's father I think.

I actually have a FB to keep my connections alive :p Not so bad.  

HAHAHAHA. This similarity between the two of us will never end. OH! But AHA, I did find another difference. You said you'd be okay to see Rita in here because the storyline's too good and I...you know what I feel about Rita right. Anyway. Yup, about his bro, I was sort of freak'n out because he ain't go no hair! The Pat that I knew and loved or still love had a head full of beautiful hair (not that I don't like bald guys, it just depends on who dons it). So, I thought he shaved it all off...but then I saw the pic of the two together and realized it's his lil' bro. XD. 

So he wasn't the bad guy? It must've been a different lakorn then 'cause he did one where he was the bad guy....I think?? Anyway...my Pat...lovely dude. 

Well, at least you've got FB. Haha.

Anti-spam: PSD go go go!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
HAHAHAHA. This similarity between the two of us will never end. OH! But AHA, I did find another difference. You said you'd be okay to see Rita in here because the storyline's too good and I...you know what I feel about Rita right. Anyway. Yup, about his bro, I was sort of freak'n out because he ain't go no hair! The Pat that I knew and loved or still love had a head full of beautiful hair (not that I don't like bald guys, it just depends on who dons it). So, I thought he shaved it all off...but then I saw the pic of the two together and realized it's his lil' bro. XD. 

So he wasn't the bad guy? It must've been a different lakorn then 'cause he did one where he was the bad guy....I think?? Anyway...my Pat...lovely dude. 

Well, at least you've got FB. Haha.

Anti-spam: PSD go go go!
Actually, it's Ploy that I mentioned, not Rita. Haha. No biggies. I actually really like Ploy during her younger days so I don't mind her with Ken. When I only like one main actor in a lakorn, I try to compromise with myself and accept the other pranang. Lol. Since, I somewhat like her, I can tolerate her. But in here is the only exception because I like the genre and Ken, and she isn't so bad with her acting. 

As for Pat's brother, he's hot! And he's the younger brother? Doesn't look like it. He looks like the Asian version of Vin Diesel. I've seen pictures and he's pretty cut with muscles. My kind of man. Add that same smile similar to his brother and you got yourself a deal! Good looks truly run in their family. They look more Hispanic than Thai. But true Thais look like them I guess because they have darker complexions. A lot of actors in this industry are mixed with other things. No more pure Thai actors like Benz and Por N. 

And yeah, his character was good in there. Poor guy. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Actually, it's Ploy that I mentioned, not Rita. Haha. No biggies. I actually really like Ploy during her younger days so I don't mind her with Ken. When I only like one main actor in a lakorn, I try to compromise with myself and accept the other pranang. Lol. Since, I somewhat like her, I can tolerate her. But in here is the only exception because I like the genre and Ken, and she isn't so bad with her acting. 

As for Pat's brother, he's hot! And he's the younger brother? Doesn't look like it. He looks like the Asian version of Vin Diesel. I've seen pictures and he's pretty cut with muscles. My kind of man. Add that same smile similar to his brother and you got yourself a deal! Good looks truly run in their family. They look more Hispanic than Thai. But true Thais look like them I guess because they have darker complexions. A lot of actors in this industry are mixed with other things. No more pure Thai actors like Benz and Por N. 

And yeah, his character was good in there. Poor guy. 

Oh did you? I must've mistaken someone else's comment for yours then. HAHA. My bad. Anyway, well there goes another subtle disagreement. 

Yeah, he is pretty hot. Very muscular indeed.  :pervie: And I wanted to say he looks more Hispanic too, but just reworded it. HAHA. I think he's his lil' bro...?? Doesn't Pat look older?? Hmmm.... :scratchhead2: . 

Anti-spam: ANNE THONGPRASOM!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
lol.....KNH is the best romantic comedy ever, at least in my opinion. But yeah I think I noticed that. I love Pat too, it is sad that he quit his career early, I forgot that he's the same age as Por N. (I love him as well. Silly and fun guy.) I didn't know that Pat had a FB until you said so, I need to stalk him, wonder if he has an Instagram? lol.....Pat and Ning are my all time favorite couple. It's sad that they no longer act, they both are great actors. Pat is still so handsome, he's better looking than some of the current p'eks.

If anything, I would love to see Ken and Pat act together side by side. 

OK, I should be sleeping now, but gotta share this before I forget! YES! Pat does have an IG account. Well, at least I believe it's him. It's patson12345. HEHE. I got curious, so I Googled him...again  :rolleyes: . I'm thankful that he still reaches out to fans through his personal FB and IG accounts. Thank goodness he didn't just disappear into thin air.

Anti-spam: Wish PSD was a KA reunion....*sigh*

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Alice said:
i can understand that you guys here are Ploy haters you guys only satisfied when she has given a n'rai give her some space and chances she might be better than Jui as an actress the reason 
why i senses its Ploy cos P'Anne favour her and Kim as for Jui she hardly had any lakorn beside the one with Tono, plus u all know that P'Anne she's very focus with choosing her casting popularity and acting skill is the main aspect 
Acting wise Ploy is a great daring actress but I just wouldn't recomend this lakorn for her to be n'ek again just like I don't want Ann to choose Kim as the n'ek in her other projects. I would actually like Jui because she's new to ch3 and also one of my fave actress so it would be nice to see her start pairing with CH3 actors. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
phatman said:
Yes, I do. I really liked her in that high tech maid lakorn. It was like love at first sight. Admiration at first scene? Idk. Anyway, you like her too!! Yipee!
Aha, Sao Chai Hi-Tech is one of my favorite lakorn. I love Om and Jui ^_^
But yeah Jui wouldn't be a bad pick. Now It doesnt bother me seeing Ken with different actresses, eversince him and Namtarn lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
OK, I should be sleeping now, but gotta share this before I forget! YES! Pat does have an IG account. Well, at least I believe it's him. It's patson12345. HEHE. I got curious, so I Googled him...again  :rolleyes: . I'm thankful that he still reaches out to fans through his personal FB and IG accounts. Thank goodness he didn't just disappear into thin air.

Anti-spam: Wish PSD was a KA reunion....*sigh*
The fact that he's bald threw me off so idk. Lol. And I'll check his IG out.

As for KA reunion. Idk. We'll have a whole year for her to think about it, but I doubt she'll cast herself twice in her own production in a row. Lol. If Noi can cast Ken twice, I can't see why not. Then again, that doesn't seem vain. She just loves her husband. But Anne would appear to love herself too much  :lol2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
Aha, Sao Chai Hi-Tech is one of my favorite lakorn. I love Om and Jui ^_^
But yeah Jui wouldn't be a bad pick. Now It doesnt bother me seeing Ken with different actresses, eversince him and Namtarn lol
Hehe, I've been dying to see him get paired up more with anyone he's never paired up with.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
The fact that he's bald threw me off so idk. Lol. And I'll check his IG out.

As for KA reunion. Idk. We'll have a whole year for her to think about it, but I doubt she'll cast herself twice in her own production in a row. Lol. If Noi can cast Ken twice, I can't see why not. Then again, that doesn't seem vain. She just loves her husband. But Anne would appear to love herself too much  :lol2:
His IG doesn't have much...

Oh...my dearest KA Reunion seems....no more... But you know what, it saves Anne time to look For another actress. Haha. I don't see anything wrong with casting herself many times, because filmmakers do it all the time. But I guess it is kind of true, because I think Noi shouldn't cast her hubby too much too. Haha.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
phatman said:
His IG doesn't have much...

Oh...my dearest KA Reunion seems....no more... But you know what, it saves Anne time to look For another actress. Haha. I don't see anything wrong with casting herself many times, because filmmakers do it all the time. But I guess it is kind of true, because I think Noi shouldn't cast her hubby too much too. Haha.
I think Noi should be more professional than bias. Maybe her production will go further

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AnnTfan said:
Acting wise Ploy is a great daring actress but I just wouldn't recomend this lakorn for her to be n'ek again just like I don't want Ann to choose Kim as the n'ek in her other projects. I would actually like Jui because she's new to ch3 and also one of my fave actress so it would be nice to see her start pairing with CH3 actors. :)
it depend on fames and popularity Ploy is at the top while Jui she's underrated, so who do u reckon P'Anne will go with if Ch3 wanting good ratings 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
noydarny said:
Wait Noy is not going to pick Ken this time. She said so on the news.
Yeah. She's not casting him again. I was just comparing how she constantly casts her husband in her own production to how Anne can repeatedly cast herself in her own lakorns as well. If Noi can be bias towards her husband, why can't Anne be bias with herself? Lol. It sounds silly. Idk if I'm trying to be sarcastic or literal.