[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Gosh, why's Anne so bias. HAHA.

I think many productions are bias, in which I am not too fond of, I wish they would cast a variety of people, but oh wells. The only production company that I have really seen that casts a variety of actors is Broadcast Thai and Cholumpi. There a few others as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
I think many productions are bias, in which I am not too fond of, I wish they would cast a variety of people, but oh wells. The only production company that I have really seen that casts a variety of actors is Broadcast Thai and Cholumpi. There a few others as well.

Yeah I think it's cool that they work with certain daras and create lasting bonds, but man why can't they open up more! HAHA. Broadcast Thai does seem to be the type that casts a variety. Perhaps because they've been in the biz for much longer?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Yeah I think it's cool that they work with certain daras and create lasting bonds, but man why can't they open up more! HAHA. Broadcast Thai does seem to be the type that casts a variety. Perhaps because they've been in the biz for much longer?

I agree with what you said about creating lasting bonds, I agree that they don't open up more. I've just learned about the different production companies recently, but I guess so for Broadcast Thai???? lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
sweetie-dara said:
Honestly, if you are a producer, would you rather work with someone, who always come well-prepared, studied the character ahead of time and always give it 120%.  Or would you want to work with someone who just come to the set & wait for instruction? 

Your reputation preceed you.  Popularity comes and goes.  But work ethic last forever.  There is a reason why some actor/actress are being booked 6+ months ahead of time.  And there are some of them, who just get the roles when the producer cannot find anybody else better.  But some of them probably don't care anyway because they only want popularity as road to make money from events & commercial.  An hour of event pay much more than weeks of filming.

For the record, Broadcast produces 3 lakorn at a time.  For high profile lakorn, they will specify who they want and book their leads, months if not years ahead of time (Like Anne in Qi Pao and Choom in Dok Som See Tong2 & Buppa Suniwat).  The lower profile ones, they will take any leads, assigned by ch3. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ninja007 said:
Honestly, if you are a producer, would you rather work with someone, who always come well-prepared, studied the character ahead of time and always give it 120%.  Or would you want to work with someone who just come to the set & wait for instruction? 

Your reputation preceed you.  Popularity comes and goes.  But work ethic last forever.  There is a reason why some actor/actress are being booked 6+ months ahead of time.  And there are some of them, who just get the roles when the producer cannot find anybody else better.  But some of them probably don't care anyway because they only want popularity as road to make money from events & commercial.  An hour of event pay much more than weeks of filming.

For the record, Broadcast produces 3 lakorn at a time.  For high profile lakorn, they will specify who they want and book their leads, months if not years ahead of time (Like Anne in Qi Pao and Choom in Dok Som See Tong2 & Buppa Suniwat).  The lower profile ones, they will take any leads, assigned by ch3. 

I get what you mean, I would want someone that comes prepared and studied the characters. It would nice to see productions to work with a variety of actors and actresses, but I do understand that there are some specific people that they want in certain roles.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
All productions are bias one way or another which is both a good and bad thing. Good in the sense that you're working with someone you're comfortable with and are confident in their worth ethics and bad because you're limiting yourself and not gaining different working experiences. Some producers want specific people for their roles and others are willing to go outside their comfort zone to help bring the greatest potential out of the actors. It all just depends on which way you look at it. For the record, I think Broadcast has the best variety thus far. They have their favorites but they also give chances to other people who aren't as promoted by the Channel. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
What are you doing Anne? Get on with this already, this will take ten years before we get an update  :cry:

Ab Ruk Online just barely started, so I doubt we'll get any news on this anytime soon. HAHA.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
So quiet here... Lol
Anyways anyone posted this up, the reporter says anne has a new project and she's pairing up jui warattaya and ken t, and I'm guessing it's for this lakorn. Kinda guttered ann isn't gonna be playing leading role esp with KEN :( but I like jui she's a good actress! :)
Cr: AnneThongFC1
http://youtu.be/F6lykqstFkE

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
^Hehe yeah I could picture it :) well atleast we will get to see ann and ken together soon! Esp since I'm a diehard fan lol. If ken paired up with ann again he will probably have another baby lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
So quiet here... Lol
Anyways anyone posted this up, the reporter says anne has a new project and she's pairing up jui warattaya and ken t, and I'm guessing it's for this lakorn. Kinda guttered ann isn't gonna be playing leading role esp with KEN :( but I like jui she's a good actress! :)
Cr: AnneThongFC1
http://youtu.be/F6lykqstFkE
Say wha! Jui W. and Ken.....T.??? No way. Seriously???? I know it's not confirmed, but for Anne to even THINK about their pairing makes me so happy!!!!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@phatman
Yep I'm not sure if it's confirmed, Jui is really underrated I think she's versatile as an actress. sai nampeung was a KILLER role for her!! She's really lucky to have Ann to cast her and I loved her with om akapan they were cute I don't that we will see a reunion too soon though :(
@janajelly
Even though they don't get to pair up, I still think it's a win for us! Just seeing any picture with them together makes me spazz like crazy!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Say wha! Jui W. and Ken.....T.??? No way. Seriously???? I know it's not confirmed, but for Anne to even THINK about their pairing makes me so happy!!!!
Jui is just a rumor 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
@phatman
Yep I'm not sure if it's confirmed, Jui is really underrated I think she's versatile as an actress. sai nampeung was a KILLER role for her!! She's really lucky to have Ann to cast her and I loved her with om akapan they were cute I don't that we will see a reunion too soon though :(
@janajelly
Even though they don't get to pair up, I still think it's a win for us! Just seeing any picture with them together makes me spazz like crazy!

Yes, she is underrated. I hope it's true!! Shall I use my KenJui siggie again?! HAHA. I SHOULD!

Adora said:
The video did mention Ken and Jui so I don't really think it's "just a rumor". Maybe it's not 100% confirmed yet, yes, but I still believe (from the video) that Ken and Jui are most likely Anne's picks right now and they're just gonna see if they both will be available. I wouldn't be surprised either seeing that Anne is using Mark and Kim again in her new project (Abb Ruk Online)--which, I'm SUPER excited for. ^_^

Let it be true!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yes, she is underrated. I hope it's true!! Shall I use my KenJui siggie again?! HAHA. I SHOULD!

Let it be true!!
A lot of your wishes are coming true Phatman! I'm so jealous. Lol. I'm waiting for mine to come true also. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
A lot of your wishes are coming true Phatman! I'm so jealous. Lol. I'm waiting for mine to come true also. 
I know, and they're coming so randomly and unexpectedly! Which is quite a pleasant surprise! Haha. What's your wish??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I know, and they're coming so randomly and unexpectedly! Which is quite a pleasant surprise! Haha. What's your wish??
Well so far, Anne+Tik and Anne+Peter were all my dream pairs. But for the longest, I've been wanting Kwan and Weir to reunite since Dang Duang Hareuthai in 2008. No news yet! They couldn't be paired together again since Pancake was Weir's gf at the time and she feuded with Kwan. But since all that's behind, I don't see why they haven't been paired again. The fans have been requesting also. DDH is one of my favorite lakorns where I look forward to watching over and over again. That's when I first watched and fell in love with Weir and grew to like Kwan.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Well so far, Anne+Tik and Anne+Peter were all my dream pairs. But for the longest, I've been wanting Kwan and Weir to reunite since Dang Duang Hareuthai in 2008. No news yet! They couldn't be paired together again since Pancake was Weir's gf at the time and she feuded with Kwan. But since all that's behind, I don't see why they haven't been paired again. The fans have been requesting also. DDH is one of my favorite lakorns where I look forward to watching over and over again. That's when I first watched and fell in love with Weir and grew to like Kwan.  
Oh really? Is it a good lakorn? Kwan had a fued with Pancake? I didn't know that. I thought Kwan was a quiet and lady-like woman.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^Kwan's image in the industry has changed overtime. In the past, I remember she was always in the news for countless things she did whether it was for smoking during school/which guy she is dating now/not getting along with her co-stars...etc She wasn't much of a good girl back then lol Now, I don't see Kwan having negative news like she use to. I AM FOR ANOTHER KWAN/WEIR Lakorn too. Been waiting so long, im growing old lol

Back to the topic,

Sorries but I don't want Jui in this one although I thought her performance in STT was phenomenal. She matches the rai role ^^ Ahemm I want Rita =)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh really? Is it a good lakorn? Kwan had a fued with Pancake? I didn't know that. I thought Kwan was a quiet and lady-like woman.
I love that lakorn and still do. Lol. It's pretty good in my opinion. At first, I wasn't very interested in giving it a try because I didn't like Ch. 7 lakorns and their actors. Also, I wasn't too sure they could pull off the medieval setting. However, one day, I decided to give it a try since I was bored. I was immediately hooked. The costumes were stunning, and Kwan was such a beautiful princess. Weir's character was very charming, handsome, and authoritative. He was a clever and witty king like Khun Yai in PA. The pranangs didn't really get along due to opposing kingdoms, but they fell in love when Weir kidnapped Kwan to his kingdom.  

And yeah, Kwan was pretty scandalous back in the days. Her and Pancake were competing to be the top n'ek for Ch. 7. Their moms became involved as well. Although Pancake became more popular in receiving work, she was kind of jealous and felt threatened by Kwan so that was pretty much the reason why Weir avoided working with her. He even turned down a lakorn with her. That's why Kwan and Weir kind of have this awkward tension between them until this day, but it has gotten better since Weir and Pancake broke up. There's also speculation that Kwan doesn't like working with Weir because he was the first and only p'ek to kiss her onscreen during DDH. Lol. Until this day, I still can't figure out whether it was angled. I think it was, but it looks so real. Weir's professional in both real and fake kisses. Lol        

ip.smilez said:
^Kwan's image in the industry has changed overtime. In the past, I remember she was always in the news for countless things she did whether it was for smoking during school/which guy she is dating now/not getting along with her co-stars...etc She wasn't much of a good girl back then lol Now, I don't see Kwan having negative news like she use to. I AM FOR ANOTHER KWAN/WEIR Lakorn too. Been waiting so long, im growing old lol

Back to the topic,

Sorries but I don't want Jui in this one although I thought her performance in STT was phenomenal. She matches the rai role ^^ Ahemm I want Rita =)
And yes, I want Rita too after liking her so much in YLC. She's so underrated.