[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eeeks. I've been analyzing that angle kiss of Weir and Kwan for years now 5555 have you watched Kwan's appearance in "Tur Keu Cheewit?" Plus Weir invited Kwan as his special guest to one of his concert events. Kwan look so shy around Weir that she kept pulling Cheer around haha

It'll be nice if Anne cast Rita alongside with Ken !!! Miss seeing her with a good script.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I find it odd when Thai do fake kisses and even more awkward if they do really kiss because either the girl or guy don't feel too comfortable haha kind of hard to explain but when it comes to kissing, no one does it better than the Taiwanese!!! I think I will have to have a seat with all the Thai daras and we can go through kissing lesson LMAO

I hope Ann will cast someone who I actually want to see. Rita would be my first choice but then again, I didn't like any lakorn Ann had produce so far, so I might want Rita out yet I am still willing to give it a shot like I have done with the past. Or yet she can reunite with Ken muahaha in her own production. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha fun rofl at your comment ^^

My first pick would be Rita and then Anne. I want to see Ka Team reunite too but then I would really love to see Ken and Rita work together.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure Anne will pick A list actress and actor for this lakorn. I, too, dont want to see Jui in here. As for Rita, it seems like she havent been getting nang'ek roles lately. So, unless, Anne pick her personally she will be in but if not i doubt she will be in here.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Eeeks. I've been analyzing that angle kiss of Weir and Kwan for years now 5555 have you watched Kwan's appearance in "Tur Keu Cheewit?" Plus Weir invited Kwan as his special guest to one of his concert events. Kwan look so shy around Weir that she kept pulling Cheer around haha

It'll be nice if Anne cast Rita alongside with Ken !!! Miss seeing her with a good script.
The kiss had me blushing hard because at the time, kisses in Thai dramas were fairly new. Ever since then, I have not seen Kwan doing any kisses as real as that one. Lucky Weir! And yes, I have. I follow their every move. They were really adorable in TKC. They made a nice pair even in modern clothes. Lol. I was super excited when he invited her to be his special guest at the concert. He said if he didn't invite her now, he'd probably never get to see her since it has been awhile since they've worked with each other. I couldn't tell if she was shy or was it because she still felt awkward around him after all that happened. Cheer was the third wheel on stage. Lol. They both mentioned that they wouldn't mind accepting work together in the future so I'm still crossing my fingers. My dream is for them to remake Manee Yard Fah :)   

fun said:
I find it odd when Thai do fake kisses and even more awkward if they do really kiss because either the girl or guy don't feel too comfortable haha kind of hard to explain but when it comes to kissing, no one does it better than the Taiwanese!!! I think I will have to have a seat with all the Thai daras and we can go through kissing lesson LMAO

I hope Ann will cast someone who I actually want to see. Rita would be my first choice but then again, I didn't like any lakorn Ann had produce so far, so I might want Rita out yet I am still willing to give it a shot like I have done with the past. Or yet she can reunite with Ken muahaha in her own production. 
Omg, yes! Taiwanese people be making out full force on screen like Americans. Lol. Sometimes I have to cover my eyes in shock. I thought Asians were conservative. Lol. Of course my first choice is Anne. Both Rita and Jui are good choices. I still have to recover from Sainampeung's character.

ip.smilez said:
Hahaha fun rofl at your comment ^^

My first pick would be Rita and then Anne. I want to see Ka Team reunite too but then I would really love to see Ken and Rita work together.
Totally would love a KA reunion!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Adora said:
The video did mention Ken and Jui so I don't really think it's "just a rumor" made up by fans. Maybe it's not 100% confirmed yet, yes, but I still believe (from the video) that Ken and Jui are most likely Anne's picks right now and they're just gonna see if they both will be available. I wouldn't be surprised either seeing that Anne is using Mark and Kim again in her new project (Abb Ruk Online)--which, I'm SUPER excited for. ^_^
they have two choices to decide Ploy and Jui there is chances it could be Ploy since nang'ek suppose to have sex appeal somebody who can play weak later turn fiesty seeking revenge 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
^Kwan's image in the industry has changed overtime. In the past, I remember she was always in the news for countless things she did whether it was for smoking during school/which guy she is dating now/not getting along with her co-stars...etc She wasn't much of a good girl back then lol Now, I don't see Kwan having negative news like she use to. I AM FOR ANOTHER KWAN/WEIR Lakorn too. Been waiting so long, im growing old lol

Back to the topic,

Sorries but I don't want Jui in this one although I thought her performance in STT was phenomenal. She matches the rai role ^^ Ahemm I want Rita =)
Really? Wow, that was not the image I had of her in mind.

I want Jui!! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg Anne needs to call dibs first!!! Haha, before he gets an offer from someone else! I would love Ken and Jui to pair, but it
would be even more awesome if he paired with Anne !!!!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
I think, it could work around kens schedule in the end, because I'm not sure if I could understand properly but I heard in an interview anne will take time off after abb ruk online to sort out her personal life, so she will probs take a break... Maybe that's around the end of the year, maybe this will start beginning of 2015 that's what I predict but soo long :(
Really hope if ken does stop acting he atleast has a final lakorn with ann! I will only be happy with him if he does that lol.. Girls we need to make sure we petition for this if any opportunity comes!! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Totally!! Lets petition for a KA reunion. And should Ken stop acting his last lakorn will be with his kookwan!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
It seems like Ken doesn't want to take on minor roles. I don't see a Chatchai or Aof Pongpat in him where they will take on father roles. He seems like they guy who will end his career as a leading pra ek. Maybe when he really retires, he will stick to behind the scene and make cameo appearance. 

He should definitely make his last lakorn memorable and it should be with Ann. Ann should have her last leading nang ek role with her koo kwan as well. Seems like she is calling it quite soon and work full time behind the set.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't mind seeing him bts. I prefer that to seeing him play father roles. Haha. Sigh. KA needs a romantic period lakorn!!! Who wants to petition? Actually we need to find a good script too. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am hoping for a period lakorn for KAteam with a mix of drama and comedy. How about the time period when woman started to have their rights or fight for their rights. Thailand was the first Asian country to ever grant female the right to vote so it would be interesting. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@fun
I kinda agree with you that ken would want to end it as a leading pra ek. But I do want him to continue even if he was older as fathers role because ann said she would continue acting no matter what even if it's mother role, etc it's something she loves. If ken does continuing acting maybe we could see ann and ken act together and mother and father role when they are older lol
@phatman
How do we get the petition rolling?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
@fun
I kinda agree with you that ken would want to end it as a leading pra ek. But I do want him to continue even if he was older as fathers role because ann said she would continue acting no matter what even if it's mother role, etc it's something she loves. If ken does continuing acting maybe we could see ann and ken act together and mother and father role when they are older lol
@phatman
How do we get the petition rolling?
We can start with telling Anne. Haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Why are we planning the end of their careers?!? Lol. It's not time yet. They're 38 years old ish. Wait until they're 40. Haha. They've done every genre except for period. I'm not a huge fan of period because they usually revolve around historical events, politics, and such. Makes me yawn. Lol. Unless it's time traveling, I don't really want them in one. How about action? Mr. and Mrs. Smith style. Haha. I still prefer slap/kiss. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
That's because their time is nearing and because there are hardly any news of them picking up a project any time soon. I don't mind but we are talking about the industry here where age is like a ticking bomb. Some continue acting for the love of it but I can't imagine Ken wanting to pursue it to old age like Aof Pongpat, Chatchai, Aom's dad, Dilok, etc. Maybe as guest appearance but I don't think he will take on roles that the actors I name I mention would. But then again I can be wrong. I am just forming a opinion and expressing what I think Ken might possibly decide in his acting career down the road. 

As for Ann, she did express continuing but I have seen less and less of her lately that my hope is waning. 

I cannot do action themed lakorn LOL How about a medical themed lakorn? That has not been done before... Khun Chai Puttipat doesn't count LMAO I need one where it is central to the story where we get to see what the doctors/surgeon go through. I can't do past and present lakorn dealing with a ghost any more. Roy Mai, Parb Artun, Koom Nang Kruan, Buang, Qi Pao, etc. But time traveling is one of my favorite. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No ghosts! I'm so done with ghosts. Lol. Same story line over and over again. And a medical themed lakorn? I think that'll bore Thai viewers because they're all about DRAMA. Lol. We really need something fresh for KA. They've done some pretty original lakorns like Oum Ruk and Sood Sanaeha. Can they possibly top all that? Haha. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@phatman
How? ;( I have no contact to her, I wish in my lifetime I will get to meet ann!

You know what, I think ka need atleast one movie... Anne was amazing in the letter and ken in the movie with cris horwang. Ever since I watched the vow with channig Tatum and Rachel mcadams i thought ann and ken would be suitable for that role, how bout the notebook ;'( that would be a tearjerker if ann and ken made a movie similar to that!