[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Does anyone know the storyline?  I skimmed through the old posts & didn't see it.  
Idk exactly either, but it's a revenge slap/kiss from what I remember....?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ouuu... Dang. ^^ Between Sawan Bieng & Rang Nao? That's like... my perfect lakorn right there. If it's gonna be that good, I REALLY WANT a great pairing. Ken and Ann definitely fits. xD They did do both the lakorns, lol. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Ouuu... Dang. ^^ Between Sawan Bieng & Rang Nao? That's like... my perfect lakorn right there. If it's gonna be that good, I REALLY WANT a great pairing. Ken and Ann definitely fits. xD They did do both the lakorns, lol. 
sorry but sad P'Anne won't be acting herself out for this lakorn not sure P'Ken is still consider to play either 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
sorry but sad P'Anne won't be acting herself out for this lakorn not sure P'Ken is still consider to play either 
Why??? Is that true?? Where did you hear that? Has it confirmed yet??? So upset 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Anne has never said she won't act in this, I have never heard those words coming out of her mouth. It's not like she's busy filming another lakorn, she has nothing to film now. 
who told you about this? now another thing i also heard that she has 2 upcoming producing project in 2015 
1. promajaree see dum
2. plerng ruk nang bam ruer

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I have never seen Jui in this type of lakorn so I wanna see her in this role. Ann and Noon done these type of lakorns before.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
From Khun Somrak's recent interview with KCL, he said that Anne already requested for Jui to be in here already but they're still not sure about the praek. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ch3eks said:
From Khun Somrak's recent interview with KCL, he said that Anne already requested for Jui to be in here already but they're still not sure about the praek. 

Really!!!! I hope so!

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Can't exactly blame her for being bias. She's still relatively new when it comes to producing so it's understandable that she wants to stick with people who she feels most comfortable with. And yes, Khun Somrak talked about looking over Jui's queue but he never mentioned anything about the praek. That pretty much means they already have someone in mind but don't want to reveal it yet. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Anne's still bias. Sigh. 
Haha. Yeah she is still bias. Well since Jui's nang'ek I hope this will be her last lakorn with Anne for a while so that Anne can recruit more peeps!!! Hehe.