[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Nothing's confirmed. Ploy just said they've contacted her for 2 to 3 lakorns, but she didn't mention which lakorns. Thong Entertainment did not announced that they've given her the role yet. It's just a rumor. Until they publicly announce it and she openly accepts, this role is still up for grabs by anyone. We have the right to make suggestions. Phatman created this thread so that we can have discussions about who we'd like to see in here. If you don't like what we have to say, don't read our comments; it's simple.   

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what if Ken and Ann does not reunite, I want Ken and Rita!!! Yeah I know, wishful thinking but a girl can still express her desire for her dream team to pair up. I am still bitter that the "Ch3 three first generation of koo kwans"<--- take it with a grain of salt, had rotated costar except for Rita who has yet to pair up with Aum or Ken. 

Nvm I forgot that Rome and Aff haven't paired up yet. But that dream has been crushed since Aff got married. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont understand why you guys so against and hated Ploy when she has a lakorn link to 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
we'll get news on this lakorn since Abb Ruk Online just had their closing party 
sorry to tell u guys this P'Anne won't acting herself out for this lakorn 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Anne never announced that she won't act in this. Therefore there is still a 50/50% chance that she'll be in here. There hasn't been much news about this lakorn and its cast in general so right now, anything and anyone is possible.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy is link to this lakorn, P'Anne can't act herself out since she acted for Abb Ruk Online already 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
ahahah I dont think either Kim or Mark will be in here, so everyone can chill. haha

But for sure, it's not who you wish to be in here. lmao.

Well, it shouldnt be too long before Anne announces pra'nangs. She's done with Ab Rak Online, so she's got plenty of time to call casting now.

She might use Diana though is my hunch, but for sure Diana wont be na'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Ploy never accepted this lakorn. This is Anne's production, if she thinks she's good enough to act and produce again, she can do it.
that was old she now maybe changes her mind, i don't understand why you guys don't like Ploy always have something against her 
i know there are a huge bunches of Ploy haters out there 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd LOVE Kim and Ken... :pervie: HEHE. That's probably not going to happen for this though. If not Anne, my other two choices would be Jui or Noon. :)