[Ch3] Plick Fah (Metta Mahaniyom)

NY<3

Lakornlover❤️❤️
Well I hope we here some new pretty soon, I've been waiting for months for this.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Did Yaya confirm this herself yet???
not sure yet... but they wanted yaya to be in this one. as far as i know they pretty much stated that yaya would be in this one.
as for the actors in this, it's still pretty unsure. The pantip people are saying that it's james Ji and Nine. Some other are saying that it's mario and James J or mario and Ananda...

Hope we will hear more about this lakorn soon, cause it's driving me crazy not knowing..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya should be done filming both lakorns with Nadech this year.
I think Yaya will be in here for sure. This production has been waiting for her queue since Tawan Deurd in 2011?, and they had requested Yaya specifically for this role the past 2-3 years now.

James J is filming 2 lakorns both with Teaw.
Mario's lakorn with Mai D is done or almost done so he is available. Many has requested Mario and Yaya since the two haven't paired yet.

My guess would be Mario and Nine base on their availability.

My top pick would be Mario and James J with Yaya.

Last edited:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Omg I cannot wait for this ! Hope Mario will be chosen as praek. I have been waiting soooo long for him to pair up with Yaya . I am just praying that the romance won't be suffocated by the action like in TD lol. I wouldn't Mind seeing Ananda too . They would make such a beautiful trio :aaaaa:

Erlee

sarNie Egg
Can someone please find out quickly who's the P'ek is? I'm dying to know, I hope it's Mario but I don't want Mark to be the P'ek rai, it's just not right after KC. KC fever is still in me and there's no way I could tolerate the idea of MY in a lakorn together not ending up together. It will break my heart.

Mario, James Ji, James Ma, Push, Ken T, Ananda, Andrew or Boy to be the P'ek with beautiful Yaya and hopefully it's a good storyline too. I usually hate action Lakorns, the storyline is usually too weak or it just doesn't make sense...nothing seems to flow properly compared to HK, Chinese action series.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I'm cheering for Mario to be in this one. He has nothing lined up after Buang Banjathorn and he's been working out a lot lately so I'd like to take that as a sign of him prepping for an action lakorn haha. Ananda would be great as well. He's been wanting to work with Yaya for a while and I think he's the kind of actor who can lure Yaya out of her comfort zone and challenge her acting abilities. However, I think they're gonna go for a popular actor along the lines of Mario, JJ, James Ma, Mark and then have the second praek be a newbie like Nine because they want to take this chance to promote someone from the newer generation.

Last edited:

NY<3

Lakornlover❤️❤️
I wonder if James Ma might be in here, in his birthday wish video to yaya he said hopefully we will see more of each other this year. I hope it's true I really want to see here with new actors. My second choice would be Mario or Ken P.

Mark_YaYa@Phils

sarNie Egg
I hope it is Mark Prin. But if not, I would love to see Mario or James Ji. Any of these three guys, but not Nadech. Seeing them in two consecutive lakorn is too much..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't want MY, they just paired so I would want to see Yaya with someone she hasn't paired with or haven't paired with for a long time. Mario and Jma would be great but I don't think JMA can be the P'rai, would be a great challenge though. Other than JJ, who's young that she has paired with recently? The others are Aum, Rome and Nadech only. I don't think they'll have Rome or Aum, please noooo nadech. It would make sense for them to just use a newbie like someone mentioned and have Mario as the P'ek.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yaaass ! The time has come for Yaya & Mario to team-up. I do hope it ends up being this project and to round out the trio my pick would be Ananda (I know his in the remake of Secret Garden, is there any other project his a part of ?.)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
oooh Mario!! I hope rumors are true hehe that would be an interesting pair, but I am still waiiing for my ChadaOh pair....