[Ch3] Plick Fah (Metta Mahaniyom)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Step, Aug 1, 2015.

Tags:
  1. autumn21

autumn21 sarNie Egg

I'm excited to this one and really hope they will pair Yario.
    But when will we have information about it? Do we need to wait Yaya finish two lakorns with Nadech first?

Btw, I love this fan MV

Cre: Pandora Shots

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    Leesy77, MYLove and zazoured like this.
  2. patesserie

patesserie sarNie Hatchling

I don't think we'll get any confirmation until the leads have their queues available. The elders probably don't want to say anything until the casting is stabilized. Since many fans are cheering for Mario to pair with Yaya, the reporters asked him how he feels about it and says he'd be happy to work with her since they know each other and he's followed her works. Based on how he answered, I don't think he was contacted for this project and latest rumor is that Yaya will be pairing up with James Ma for Mam Thitama's production.

MYLove likes this.
  3. NY<3

NY<3 sarNie Egg

Well I'm hoping that whoever is chosen as the actor is someone that hasn't worked with Yaya :worship2: before. I think that they might give us more information one one of the dramas that she is currently filming is finished with, or maybe more toward the end of filming likit ruk. It killing me to have to continue to wait for any news regarding this drama :BangHead:.

Hayana, MYLove and Erlee like this.
  4. Shiera

Shiera sarNie Hatchling

Is this still happening? Its weird that Yaya is confirmed to be doing a lakorn with James Ma and another one with Tik yet we havent heard anything about this :(

She has already finished LLSR and will finish The Crown Princess in 1-2 months at most so she should start filming or preparing for her next new lakorn soon

5. loveyaya7

loveyaya7 sarNie Adult

Don't think she will be doing this one. She only confirmed doing Lai Kinnaree

6. Shiera

Shiera sarNie Hatchling

Dang it! I was looking forward to this one

7. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

It has been so long without news about this. I don't even remember what it is supposed to be about.

8. patesserie

I think the problem is with the elders. They don't seem to want to give Yaya's filming queue to Nok Chatchai's family while giving priority to other production houses when they've been waiting on her for so long. It makes no sense to me why projects that were only in discussion last year have been confirmed for her yet this one is still on hiatus. Clearly the management is playing favorites. Khun Somrak even said a while back that it's either Nok Chatchai continues to wait patiently for her because her schedule is fully booked or they look for another candidate.

9. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I wonder how long they'll hold out for ? (they've been waiting for years now then I guess waiting a bit longer wouldn't hurt ?. I won't lie if I was in their position I'd be annoyed.)

Question: If Yaya favors a certain script over another, can she ask the elders to prioritize the one she likes over the other projects that they deem more favorable for her?.

10. patesserie

Considering her status and popularity within the Channel, she's likely in a position where can somewhat make decisions on her work. BUT I think when it comes to producers like P'Mam or Ah'Pin who helped her career start off, she's more likely to accept their projects regardless of storyline so even when other productions want her, they're already behind in line.

11. yummy695

yummy695 sarNie Egg

the writer indirectly confirmed she'll still be the lead days ago
    . Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2017-08-20 lúc 11.04.57.png Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2017-08-20 lúc 11.07.08.png
    cr: pantip

lovepapupi, YadechTaemint and Shiera like this.
  12. Shiera

Shiera sarNie Hatchling

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:YAYYYYYYY :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Tbh, this is probably the lakorn I am looking forward to the most for Yaya along with the historical one she has planned with Tik

13. lovepapupi

lovepapupi sarNie Hatchling

I saw it too from his IG. Maybe they soon will announce the main actor. Pray so hard it will be Mario or Nine.

14. Shiera

Shiera sarNie Hatchling

Oh I wonder if it is Nine now because he was photographed at LLSR's wrap party sitting next to Yaya. He also joined her on stage along with Nadech and other boys as her backup dancers while she sang lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hilarious vid Yaya singing with the boys dancing around her :risas3:

sasuke06 likes this.
  15. lakornwatcher

lakornwatcher sarNie Juvenile

Aww, Nine is cute and charming. Hopefully we get to see him act with Yaya in this lakorn or her future lakorn.

16. Coca

Coca sarNie Adult

I hope mint will can comback play Lakorn for mettha or work with P'nok again

17. YadechTaemint

YadechTaemint Magnet Couple

I thought it was pretty much confirmed that Yaya will be the nang'ek....
    Unless they changed the nang'ek?

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Nok seems busy with the one with Taew/Ter currently so I don’t think this will be in Production til next year. But if Yaya is in here, I hope they give her leather kick ass clothing (like that one action scene she did in KC) ... not typical plaid shirts and jeans.. thry look too boring and cheap:drooling::drooling::drooling: