[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
can you say freaking adorable!!! XD like TML said, they both look so young and cute, just like high school sweethearts! awww, and a real, gentle kiss, I CAN'T WAIT to see that! :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can you say freaking adorable!!! XD like TML said, they both look so young and cute, just like high school sweethearts! awww, and a real, gentle kiss, I CAN'T WAIT to see that! :dance1:
Narak mak is freaking adorable i can't wait to see this too :wink:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Boohoo! This isn't gonna air anytime soon yet. T^T
Dan W. & Gijee's lakorn is gonna air after Louis and Susie's lakorn. ):
I looked at the next batch of lakorns for May-June and this lakorn isn't on the list.
Maybe we might have to wait until July or August..or maybe even September! T^T

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Boohoo! This isn't gonna air anytime soon yet. T^T
Dan W. & Gijee's lakorn is gonna air after Louis and Susie's lakorn. ):
I looked at the next batch of lakorns for May-June and this lakorn isn't on the list.
Maybe we might have to wait until July or August..or maybe even September! T^T
Dan W and Giji lakorn the first part air on the evening slot so the 2nd part will be
the evening again Rose after Louis&Susie is either plerng toranong or Mou Daeng Pete/Koy
the update list was posted @pantip and your pretty close.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks alice. They had the closing party today so that mean we should see this in the next batch or so

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks alice. They had the closing party today so that mean we should see this in the next batch or so
u welcome yeah the closing party i think its the next weekend timeslot it can't
Monday slot cos i think Tawan Deard took that spot

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@somp9: It's genre for this lakorn is family drama & romance. It will be a serious lakorn.

Just a little teaser for you all ^__^

They are done filming now, just had the closing party a day or two ago. Gugib, Mark, and Nadech were special guests at the closing party of Plerng Torranong. :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so excited that they have the closing party, because I want it to air already. Lol. I can't wait to see this, I miss Taew and I love Mario so can't wait to see them in here together! They both worked hard, and I am confidence this lakorn is going to be good or better than good. Well no matter what I am tuning in for sure, got to support the cast plus this looks good. Thanks for all the clip.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gahhh... i've been away and forgot how cute mario and taew are!! so can't wait for this lakorn!