[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario is just too damn sexy! I'm glad he is finally getting a lakorn. Later on I hope to see more of him... I lk to also see him with Mint C, and Yaya. Loved him since he played Autumn Destiny. Yeah I didn't get much of him and Taew in the teaser but it looks really sad.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I've been waiting for Mario to be in lakorn. I'm glad Taew is his first nang'ek too since I really been wanting to see him with her!^^ It does seem sad and bittersweet. Taew & Mario said they will bicker alot in scenes.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I've been waiting for Mario to be in lakorn. I'm glad Taew is his first nang'ek too since I really been wanting to see him with her!^^ It does seem sad and bittersweet. Taew & Mario said they will bicker alot in scenes.
Oh really great I actually lk that. While they bicker with eachother Mario should steal a hug or two. Lol. Yeah him and Taew look great together.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i, too, hope Taew won't be given a whole ton of hating time. you know, i wanna see some sweet scenes!!!
>< and not those short little "bumps" into each other but like actual expressing their feelings

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i, too, hope Taew won't be given a whole ton of hating time. you know, i wanna see some sweet scenes!!!
>< and not those short little "bumps" into each other but like actual expressing their feelings
Yeah, I hope there isn't too much focus on family issues + the inheritance rivalry^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^^ thank you!!!!

lol, the classic n'ek sees p'ek half naked...
Mario is adorable with his hair sticking up all over! and his voice is like a little boy lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it's funny how Alex and Mario both don't look manly right now compared to Mark and Nadech but they will continue growing though^^ :D

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Here's a cute scene^^
ahhh... :D
aww..

I think they just don't get more manlier roles. mario can be manly so can alex but maybe because they aren't fresh on the scene it's harder to adjust them in like that.

IDK but I feel Mario and Alex are still manly as manly as Mark and Nadech.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
For me, I think Mark and Nadech have a more mature face while Alex and Mario have baby faces^^

I haven't seen Alex in manly role before only casted as bother role or teen roles and same goes for Mario's movies teen roles only but this should be different:)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The behind the scenes clip was cute. Had me smiling throughout it.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it's funny how Alex and Mario both don't look manly right now compared to Mark and Nadech but they will continue growing though^^ :D
They're cute :) and they look their age. Mark and Nadech in NRLJ, I thought was older! But, I felt like a pedo after finding out their age :p

When does this air? Is it coming up soon or is it towards the middle of the year?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this will air middle of this year since it doesn't seem to be in the next batch, correct me if I'm wrong though^^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Other behind the scenes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01iU2C6X-l0

I'm so excited to see this, it looks cute
Omg Mario is so Hot!!! He can stand next to Barry and Mark as one of the brothers no problem. Taew looks gorgeous as always, glad shes not playing a weak role. Man I cannot wait either. Thanks for sharing Cupid Candy!